SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 64 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 41 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:03 pm

mslat92 wrote:Thing is, I was willing to put up with a lot for Arie, including how stiff he came across on camera, or his overuse of certain words/phrases. That crap doesn't really bother me, because everyone has idiosyncrasies that can't be helped.

It's his character, or lack thereof, that has turned me off him completely. I will give Becca the same chance I gave Arie, and I have a feeling she will do just fine. I think her biggest downfall would be falling for a "bad boy" or someone the general audience doesn't like.

Well that's just what they thought about DeAnna, she was going to be the best bachelorette ever, what's her given name now (Meanna), then she chose Jesse over Jason, wow the outrage. They haven't even shown enough of her to know her character. They behave well as the contestant but we get to see more of their real selves as the lead. I certainly saw a total different Emily on her show.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:15 pm

@pbmax
I agree. I don't think it's ever a good idea to put any of these people on pedestals. We really don't know much about them. I'm not saying any of them are bad, but no one is god-like either. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:27 pm

Haha, god-like? I definitely don't think any of these contestants are that, but from what I've seen of Becca on the show and social media, as well as hearing about her from other contestants, she seems like a nice person with a good sense of humour.

Could I be proven wrong? Sure. Does it effect my life either way? Not at all.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:53 pm

There's only one contestant I know of who, along with his SM fans, considers himself god-like laugh out loud I doubt Becca thinks that highly of herself and to me she's probably like most contestants going on this show for opportunities, $$$, adventure and the possibility of love. None of those reasons are compelling for me. It's by following Becca on SM I've gleaned who she follows, her friends, her likes, etc, how she is open about her viewpoints and things that truly matter and are a reflection of a person's values and beliefs. That's all I need to know that she seems like a decent person with an open mind which is my rule of thumb with these contestants and enough for me to like her. It's basically my litmus test for these contestants and makes it super easy for me because by knowing just one or two things about their worldview on specific matters I will either like a contestant or they get canceled (if not sooner than later). So far I like Becca and wouldn't mind seeing her as the Bette out of the choices TeamBecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:57 pm

I think, historically, Bachelorettes fair far better than their male counterparts in the Bachelor role. Where Bachelors almost always fall completely from grace and come out the other end looking like douche canoes, the women usually do not have that curse. They typically leave with a long term relationship (& brand) at the very least, and sometimes a husband. Lacking that, they leave with a career launching pad (see: Ali, Jillian), or even book deals (see: Andi). Des got both a husband and a career launching pad.

With this is mind, Becca would be dumb to turn it down.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:15 pm

Unless Becca is a spectacular moron somehow (like 99% of male leads), I’m sure she’ll be just fine. As @sosleepy just posted, the girls end up okay, the men are just uhhhh and ughhh otoh imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:05 am

Well I guess we all see things different because the way I see it the bachelorettes make a mess of things just the same as the bachelors and they overcome as well. DeAnna was a mess, chose someone she wasn't in love with because the one she wanted left her hanging. Jen Scheft made a mess, Chose someone and soon as filming ended dumped him. Ashley made mess falling for someone who didn't want her and crying over him and wanting him to come back, sure she ended up with someone and maybe doing well now but she still made a mess. Emily certainly was a mess, I don't even want to talk about her, I used to defend her. Kaitlyn made mess with the whole Nick thing, Andi made a mess. Desiree made a mess, put her all in a guy and at end he left her hanging and crying forcing her to just choose the next best thing. Sure they are doing well now but also are the bachelors. This too with Arie shall pass just like with Brad, Jason, Juan P and the rest...life will go on for Arie.
If Becca was bachelorette I truly believe she will mess up too and I believe we will see another side of her.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:33 am

I honestly think that's thinking too short-term and too small. They might make a mess and temporarily disappoint their fans and bruise their egos, but they all make a full comeback whether that's ending up with a devoted fiancé/husband and/or using their Bachelorette connections to get their dream jobs and become very successful (or at the very least, rich). Go back in the past decade and ask any Bachelorette if they regret doing it and you'll get a "h*ll no". Maybe Jen did (she didn't really get anything out of it), but everyone else is very happy that they did it. Especially nowadays with the money in social media (a US weekly editor said she was told Jojo brings in a million/year) and any contestant offered the lead would be an idiot to think that a few months of criticism isn't worth it. With the Bachelors, it's a lot more variable. Some like Ben, Nick, and Sean are clearly profiting from it and it's changed their lives for the better. With others like Ben F, Brad, or Juan Pablo, it didn't have that long-term impact. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:10 am

To me, the biggest difference between the Bachelorettes and Bachelors is that it seems like the women mostly went into it wanting or being open to a committed relationship and the proof is they're almost all married, engaged, and/or still with their f1. Meredith was with her f1 for a year and married later although no longer with him. The other difference is that they don’t seem to let it go as much to their heads. JMO

Getting back to Becca, I'm not convinced that she should do the show again but do believe she'd go in with the right attitude.

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:12 pm

TeamBecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 147838_3715-900x0
TeamBecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 147838_3758-900x0
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/episode-2205/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:14 pm

That last pic would be so cute under different circumstances. hmmm

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:31 pm

@albean99
LOL Right?  It reminds me of Plo's season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 64 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 41 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger