SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 64 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 38 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:02 pm

To bad she rumored to be the F1 I'd love for her to be next lead. Can you image the guys she get nice normal guys.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:18 pm

mizzoufan wrote:  To bad she rumored to be the F1 I'd love for her to be next lead. Can you image the guys she get nice normal guys.

Sorry, I can't agree. I am glad that she is not the next lead. I cannot begin to imagine how trying and unnatural it would be having to watch her pretend an interest in the next crop of SM and Podcast fame seekers!! On the off chance that there is one normal guy in the group, can you imagine what contortions TPTB will put her/her relationship through?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:21 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:  To bad she rumored to be the F1 I'd love for her to be next lead. Can you image the guys she get nice normal guys.

Sorry, I can't agree. I am glad that she is not the next lead. I cannot begin to imagine how trying and unnatural it would be having to watch her pretend an interest in the next crop of SM and Podcast fame seekers!! On the off chance that there is one normal guy in the group, can you imagine what contortions TPTB will put her/her relationship through?
I disagree but that okay.   Rachel found an amazing guy and they didn't put her through anything

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:44 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:

I disagree but that okay.   Rachel found an amazing guy and they didn't put her through anything

I already give up on the idea that TPtb will cast nice normal guys and show us a true love story. To them, drama = ratings = money, Jmo.
Rachel is lucky and smart enough to pick a guy that’s IMO, the best choice for her, but I would not forget Lee, Demario, Waboom drama, and how sm reacted to her not choosing the fan fav after the final episode, thanks to, at least partially, the editing. All Jmo.

I hope Becca is happy with Arie and they will last, but only time will tell.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:08 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:

@mizzoufan, I disagree. Rachel went through absolute hell because of TPTB and their efforts to set up her F2 as the next Bachelor. They played up that player persona for Bryan and showed no substantive part of their relationship, at all. She spent the entire time between the end of filming and ATFR trying to convince fans that her F1 was really a great guy because she already knew the picture that had been painted of him was horrible. Then, the Finale was BRUTAL the way they played everything out onscreen as they viewed for the first time and asked all parties as many uncomfortable questions as possible. I've never seen anything so awful. If Bryan was 90% of other men, he would have folded. The FR engagement was in the most awkward, unsuitable conditions/location possible. Bryan proposed in the middle of a semi tornado or something. Just that scene alone was horrendous treatment of that couple. I digress.

There are many girls on this season who would make great next leads but, I'm not voting for Becca because she's in love.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:19 pm

TeamBecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Giphy
https://giphy.com/gifs/thebachelor-the-bachelor-l3diTttWz6WligDEQ
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:34 pm

1. Becca K, 27: As some of you may know, I’m an avid Survivor fan—plus my sister works on the show!—so I often make reality-TV cross-references. Obviously it’s a different setup since contestants vote each other off on Survivor, but my point here is that it’s a mistake to try to stand out too much too early, and that laying low—and being normal and not annoying—are important for longevity. Becca K is the queen of laying low and not being annoying, all while remaining a major frontrunner. She doesn’t need to say things like, “I think Arie and I have the best connection here.” You know how I always say, “Show, don’t tell.” Becca K shows us her connection with Arie is strong; she doesn’t have to declare it and let it affect how she treats the other women. Her connection with Arie is undeniable (their banter and kiss on the Group Date was CUTE), but she’s also just so gosh darn normal. I like her, and I think Arie really likes her.
http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelor-episode-3-review/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:10 pm

TeamBecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Giphy
https://giphy.com/gifs/thebachelor-the-bachelor-l3diHUbuGRFeufTfq
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:19 pm

Maddy wrote:TeamBecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Giphy
https://giphy.com/gifs/thebachelor-the-bachelor-l3diHUbuGRFeufTfq

Thanks for this!! She looks GORGEOUS! She shines class and elegance - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:32 am

I cannot make out what Arie says to her when he's kissing her. Last week he said " I love kissing you" but this week it dosen't sound like thats what he's saying. Can anyone make out what he's saying? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:38 am

He said I missed kissing you.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:39 pm

She looks very beautiful here
TeamBecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 5a5e88abf0cc0.image
http://www.swnewsmedia.com/prior_lake_american/news/prior-lake-s-becca-kufrin-says-she-s-falling-for/article_78e73da9-32b3-5899-b872-ad678dc45aa3.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 64 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 38 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger