SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:03 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:@Chgohighlife, Which story are you referring to?
@Kolormiblind, the last/4th one. She says "never dance again, ____"

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:13 am

Chgohighlife wrote:

Not sure, sounded like she was watching tv and said, "watch this, ok don't ever dance again ?guys." But when I watched it again just now, it sounded like "Josh?" Not sure...
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:14 am

Chgohighlife wrote:

Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott...I think he had just made a touchdown and was celebrating in the end zone
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:16 am

Fangirl26 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott...I think he had just made a touchdown and was celebrating in the end zone
Ohhhh. Ok thanks!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:19 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Fangirl26 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Ohhhh. Ok thanks!

That sounds more like it. Thanks @Fangirl26.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:39 am

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 46 22344256_1076654532437758_2541695254168338432_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaAkVELlskF/?hl=en&taken-by=rachbrylindsasolo13
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:52 am

sdmom wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BZ_6L5HhVJh/

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 46 Img_0910

Wow what a fine specimen of a man. Bryan is soo sexy.
Can someone bring over their IG Live?...

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 46 1f49b  RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 46 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by tclrt Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:43 am

They're so cute.
tclrt
tclrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:54 am

@tclrt Thanks for bringing that over. I hate that I always miss their IG stories. I go to bed so early. The “Linda” story cracked me up. So, they’re waiting for Bryan to do his acts and board rules for California, and then they’re moving to LA, and wedding next year. Bryan mentioned that he’s doing network marketing. I wonder if that is for work in LA. Plus going to Turks and Caicos at the end of this month to do Hurricane relief work. That is so awesome. I love how comfortable they are with each other. I hope they do more live IG stories.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:40 am

Bookworm85 wrote:@tclrt Thanks for bringing that over. I hate that I always miss their IG stories. I go to bed so early. The “Linda” story cracked me up. So, they’re waiting for Bryan to do his acts and board rules for California, and then they’re moving to LA, and wedding next year. Bryan mentioned that he’s doing network marketing. I wonder if that is for work in LA. Plus going to Turks and Caicos at the end of this month to do Hurricane relief work. That is so awesome. I love how comfortable they are with each other. I hope they do more live IG stories.

Yes, thanks for bringing it over @tclrt, I missed it yesterday. @Bookworm85, the "linda" story was hilarious and ITA that they are very comfortable with each other. But, the part that convinced me, was what Bryan started saying but did not expand on.....about how quickly Rachel got comfortable with him!!! That, told me right there that they are for real. IMO, things (personal things) only your spouse/SO knows about you are the things that differentiate your relationship with that person from others that you have. I believe that was what he was hinting at and my imagination was running wild......... laugh out loud  They are my favs beatingheart
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by tclrt Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:29 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Bookworm85 wrote:@tclrt Thanks for bringing that over. I hate that I always miss their IG stories. I go to bed so early. The “Linda” story cracked me up. So, they’re waiting for Bryan to do his acts and board rules for California, and then they’re moving to LA, and wedding next year. Bryan mentioned that he’s doing network marketing. I wonder if that is for work in LA. Plus going to Turks and Caicos at the end of this month to do Hurricane relief work. That is so awesome. I love how comfortable they are with each other. I hope they do more live IG stories.

Yes, thanks for bringing it over @tclrt, I missed it yesterday. @Bookworm85, the "linda" story was hilarious and ITA that they are very comfortable with each other. But, the part that convinced me, was what Bryan started saying but did not expand on.....about how quickly Rachel got comfortable with him!!! That, told me right there that they are for real. IMO, things (personal things) only your spouse/SO knows about you are the things that differentiate your relationship with that person from others that you have. I believe that was what he was hinting at and my imagination was running wild......... laugh out loud  They are my favs beatingheart
You both are welcome.
tclrt
tclrt

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:25 pm

@tclrt Another thank you for bringing it over! I did watch part of it live but then my computer started to glitch so I missed some of it. I find it funny that Rachel says she hates doing live but then as soon as they get on a favorite topic she gets all animated & into it -- like when Law & Order came up.  The "Linda" story was very funny. It was also funny that she mentioned all the ppl who keep asking her about their jobs & whether they're working!! I was hoping they would tell us when they're planning to move to LA.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm