SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 56 of 60 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:54 am

He's already getting raked over the coals on his IG page! rofl rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Justme Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:57 am

Mommyof2 wrote:He's already getting raked over the coals on his IG page!  rofl rotfl
80% hate 20% love, not the start they probably imagined.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:02 pm

Sometimes things backfire when you are up to no good.  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:13 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Sometimes things backfire when you are up to no good.  laugh out loud

Snakes in the grass, snakes in the grass, comes back to bite you on the a*** giggling

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:14 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 56 21728099_10212425172218249_295390367127982159_n
my SC post-finale message from tonight

Matty looks so tired in this photo.

Laura looks like she had a "Ross 4-Mississippi" moment with the fake tan

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:17 pm

I also pick up that his message was more about HIS journey to find "somebody" while Laura was more "our story" which is what is expected from both.
Maybe he is happy and in love and it does not translate in that very moment. Only time will tell now. For now, it's not believable.
And every time it is not believable, couple don't make it long term.
Sometimes it is believable and they still split. But the point is that it's sad to have a final couple not even in love when the choice was there for them to make (especially when there is obvious spark with someone else too).
I'm not biased at all and i've seen there more in tune on the show. It's just not the same on that particular video.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:09 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:I also pick up that his message was more about HIS journey to find "somebody" while Laura was more "our story" which is what is expected from both.
Maybe he is happy and in love and it does not translate in that very moment. Only time will tell now. For now, it's not believable.
And every time it is not believable, couple don't make it long term.
Sometimes it is believable and they still split. But the point is that it's sad to have a final couple not even in love when the choice was there for them to make (especially when there is obvious spark with someone else too).
I'm not biased at all and i've seen there more in tune on the show. It's just not the same on that particular video.
Yeah, even the Ten Insider pic that was posted was Laura kissing Matty on the cheek and not him kissing her cheek and showing HIS DREAM WOMAN love. So bizarre to me. It's Laura focused on him - just like she seems in that video. It's like it's all about himself and his journey and Laura is "somebody" - he literally refers to her as "somebody" in that video message. It just seems to impersonal and I don't get "love of my life" vibes at all from him. Kind of sad really

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Even the Ten Insider pic that was posted was Laura kissing Matty on the cheek and not him kissing her cheek and showing HIS DREAM WOMAN love. So bizarre to me. It's Laura focused on him - just like she seems in that video. It's like it's all about himself and his journey and Laura is "somebody" - he literally refers to her as "somebody" in that video message. It just seems to impersonal and I don't get "love of my life" vibes at all from him. Kind of sad really

Maybe there has been trouble in paradise since filming ended. no idea
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:29 pm

IMO, just after watching Laura and Matty's final date I think they are really cute together. I wish all parties the best, as I am sure Elise will have a lot of support from all that love her. Team everyone

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:43 pm

I thought the date was cute too. The FRC though I thought was really awkward and Matty seemed like he was reading lines on the floor and Laura was initiating the kiss with him and stuff. It just seemed odd compared to past FRCs like Sam Wood and even Tim. 

Plus it's been over 4 months since then and likely they've only seen each other a few times (hopefully) which is not much time at all and the video they posted together Matty didn't strike me as happy or in love (as posted above). 

They didn't post an IG pic of them either (all past couples did the night of the finale) so maybe they will later on. I would be surprised if they don't since even Richie and Alex did. Anyway hope it all works out for all
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:21 pm

Sooo, thebachelorau account deleted their video together
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Well.

I woke up this morning, saw the result, and just can't bring myself to watch the episode. The picture of Elise crying just broke my heart, honestly. I'm shocked (though maybe not THAT shocked) that he did to her exactly what was done to him. Why. There were SO many other ways that could've gone.

From my perspective, Laura seems manic and neurotic and Matty is more like "yeah you'll do."

Laura, as many have stated, is in it for the fame- her "celebrity name" prompting on that astronomy date pretty much summed up her goals, IMO. Celebrity couple status.

It's sad.

I hope they choose a lead more worthy of ACTUALLY going on a quest for love in the next season. This entire season was crap.

As much as I hate the notion of "bachelor couples", past seasons really were 10000x more authentic. I know Anna personally IRL (and actually went on a date with Tim several years before they ever went on the show) and their relationship is one that will stand the test of time. This show has become a joke.

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 60 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo