SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 53 of 60 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:16 am

Bumbleguild wrote:Wow at least Alex and Richie looked like they were smitten with each other....@AllAboutLove
Do the cameras make them uncomfortable? Something is way off

IDK. They both look like they are acting imo. Just seems forced and not natural.

I didn't buy Alex and Richie either last year and thought they looked forced too.

Who knows. Hopefully it is real and not a showmance hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Bumbleguild Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:20 am

I hope the interviews tomorrow shed a light on the Tonimay exposure this season and what the hell Elise gets as F2. Also what that producer was going on about "Leaving the viewers wanting more" and what not. So many questions, so many misdirection this season. Bring on Sophie!
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:20 am

I think this was easily one of the worst seasons I have ever seen of this franchise. I actually really liked Matty on Bette and I thought his arc was great. He was an awful Bachelor - he was full of empty lines and falsehoods and I think his true character was shown to us. This season was boring, stilted and oddly vain because that's what he embodies. I honestly do believe that he and Laura met prior to the show - I feel really cheated, taken for a ride and like I wasted my time. I hope that he and Laura are happy though I will be shocked if they are together long-term because like Alex/Richie I think there's something missing. All IMO.

Last edited by brownravens on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:20 am

For the record "Poor Elise" is trending in Australia sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:21 am

When Sam and Snez' video was posted, I thought they were faking it and that they broke up, but nope, defs wasn't the case.

Maybe these couples just feel awkward doing these vids

ETA: I'm getting mixed up with their project interview. The project interview is where I thought Sam and Snez were faking it

Last edited by NostalgicNZA on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:23 am

Bumbleguild wrote:I hope the interviews tomorrow shed a light on the Tonimay exposure this season and what the hell Elise gets as F2. Also what that producer was going on about "Leaving the viewers wanting more" and what not. So many questions, so many misdirection this season. Bring on Sophie!

I really don't understand the 'viewer wanting more comment'. I really want to stop watching the show after that. JMO
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:30 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:When Sam and Snez' video was posted, I thought they were faking it and that they broke up, but nope, defs wasn't the case.

I definitely saw it with Sam and Snez (video here)

Sam was all over Snez he was totally smitten and they BOTH used the word LOVE.

I noticed neither Laura nor Matty used the word "love" in their video Suspect

Just weird imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
NostalgicNZA wrote:When Sam and Snez' video was posted, I thought they were faking it and that they broke up, but nope, defs wasn't the case.

I definitely saw it with Sam and Snez  (video here)

Sam was all over Snez he was totally smitten and they BOTH used the word LOVE.

I noticed neither Laura nor Matty used the word "love" in their video  Suspect  

Just weird imo

I am starting to feel at this is totally fake. So disappointing. JMO
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:33 am

Hey guys. Just stoped to say that I didn't watch the show at the same pace as ya'll and didn't sleuth. However I could pick the winner just based on the reactions here and the official insta (plus the final dresses).
I didn't even read the sleuthing but I could feel the general support for Elise and how the story might different and slow burn can win.
With Australia, the prod tend to play with clues and turn them around. So the only thing that stays is the overselling of everyone BUT F1. That's what I see through who the board is supporting and their instagram.

So you can say I used the board to sleuth. Hahaha.

Yeah it easier to say it now all is said and done but this is truly how I felt in my gut. (I watched till f6).
So just wanted to say that next time with aussies we should probably go with:
Alow burn never wins
F1's romance with the lead is downplayed (especially on SM)
F1 is not favorite (unless there is early trouble in aftermath obviously)

Those seem to be the never changing clues for their bachelor's shows.

Kudos to all the great sleuthers here. Congrats to the happy couple and good luck to Elise.

PS: they don't seem all that happy to me neither.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:33 am

@AllAboutLove I think I'm getting mixed up with their project interview actually! Snez was really quite and distant.

I should've double checked before posting, my bad
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:42 am

Wow, from my perspective that was one of the most raw, emotional FRCs I've ever seen, Laura had completely convinced herself that she was going to get heartbroken and the payoff was amazing, I was so so moved! I really think they are in love, she was so emotional! Don't know if they'll last long term but I really hope they do!

I had completely given up after she got the animal date, I was a total wreck. Damn you, TPTB!!!

My heart goes out to Elise (and the Elise fans here), she was absolutely devastated but I know she'll pick herself up and go on to bigger and better things, she is an incredible woman and probably too good for Matty!
I was really surprised how invested I got given the weird editing. Guess he really was pretty easy to read, from my perspective!

Great sleuthing this season guys and it's been really fun joining in and you've all been so welcoming, I really appreciate it! Hopefully Sophie's season brings a better payoff for those who were disappointed with this season, at the very least better editing because I agree that it was terrible this season!
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:49 am

@NostalgicNZA no worries at all. Yeah just going by the videos post-finale when they are in hotel rooms.

The last couple like Matty and Laura who also never used the word "love" in their video message was Alex and Richie (video here) and we all know how that ended :/

I guess I just expected more from Matty... more affection (like a kiss to Laura on cheek even) and more effusiveness - at least say the woman he loves or is in love with or something in his video message. Oh well wish them the best and hope it's real
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 60 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo