SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 31 of 60 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:15 am

The mum's ALWAYS seem to play the neutral role, but IMO there is no way in the world his mum would not prefer Elise. She basically fell in love with Elise and literally offered her three other sons if it doens't work out with Matty giggling Such a beautiful segment.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:15 am

Upcoming preview.... Matty has found the perfect match for him... Toni May

laugh out loud jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:15 am

Didnt hear Matty family said Laura should be his choice although Matty said the family were divided in their decisions

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:16 am

I think Laura came across as a maniac. If she can't handle this show how is she going to handle anything difficult that a long term relationship comes with, especially if that's who you want to marry.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:16 am

Sprite wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Laura's tears were fake to me

Not to me.

Not watching live but I suspect they were real too - from the GIFs she looks like an over excited child way past their bedtime, which ALWAYS ends in tears.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:16 am

ideas_ideas wrote:The mum's ALWAYS seem to play the neutral role, but IMO there is no way in the world his mum would not prefer Elise. She basically fell in love with Elise and literally offered her three other sons if it doens't work out with Matty giggling  Such a beautiful segment.

Exactly! She so wants Elise as a daughter-in-law she wants them to date her that's how much of a catch she thinks Elise is.

Smart mum  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bronniegrace Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:17 am

Does F1 usually have the first or second LCD?
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:17 am

Sprite wrote:

Not to me.

Same here Sprite. Logie to her if that was acting IMO laugh out loud She choked up pretty hard while talking about something that was close to heart. Hard to fake that IMO
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:17 am

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Not to me.

Not watching live but I suspect they were real too - from the GIFs she looks like an over excited child way past their bedtime, which ALWAYS ends in tears.
TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 31 3806527698 cantstopl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:18 am

ssin0547 wrote:I think Laura came across as a maniac. If she can't handle this show how is she going to handle anything difficult that a long term relationship comes with, especially if that's who you want to marry.

She is fine once she gets comfortable. She has her own business, so I'm sure she has handled plenty of stressful situations.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:18 am

Elise wearing the same earrings as in the itm and sunburnt forhead
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:19 am

Enough wrote:Didnt hear Matty family said Laura should be his choice although Matty said the family were divided in their decisions

I noticed that. Selective editing to save face for Laura...

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 60 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo