SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 4 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:26 am

I literally had to turn the volume down on my TV for Tara's date. Legit!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:26 am

Note te self: Look into which channel is broadcasting the Commonwealth Games. Potential commentary job opportunity for Elise.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:27 am

Sorry @HEA it was a bit boring

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:27 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:
It seems you are not caught up yet @HEA....head to the SM thread or the No Discussion thread for Tara's Exit inteview with the Courier Mail that leaked already....Tara said she has no interest in being the Bachelorette because of how the show portrayed her brother.
Even if Tara had interest, there is ZERO way that Tara would be the next bachelorette imo. I don't see the show ever going with a past contestant for Bette lead. If they didn't go with Nikki they sure as heck won't go with anyone else. imo

I don't know, I think they wanted Nikki, and she turned them down so they went for Sophie

I think they could go with Sophie because she is well known all ready, but I can definitely see them going with a previous contestant after Sophie. Built in fan base and all that. If they are struggling financially, it would make better sense.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:27 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:
It seems you are not caught up yet @HEA....head to the SM thread or the No Discussion thread for Tara's Exit inteview with the Courier Mail that leaked already....Tara said she has no interest in being the Bachelorette because of how the show portrayed her brother.
Even if Tara had interest, there is ZERO way that Tara would be the next bachelorette imo. I don't see the show ever going with a past contestant for Bette lead. If they didn't go with Nikki they sure as heck won't go with anyone else. imo

I don't know, I think they wanted Nikki, and she turned them down so they went for Sophie

I don't think they wanted Nikki. I think this show is use and abuse especially when it comes to their female contestants. The fact they have the filming of Bach and then the next season of Bette over a year apart only makes it more unlikely they'd ever go with a female returnee lead imo. I think SamFrost was only the exception because she was F1 and jilted and well, because she's Sam Frost laugh out loud I mean, even the F1 music is named after her
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:27 am

ssin0547 wrote: I was a bit underwhelmed with their date

I was underwhelmed by all the dates.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:28 am

Night time part of the date now, they look so awkward together. This date is painful!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:29 am

Matty is so wooden. No love at all

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:30 am

This conversation between Tara and Matty is sooooo boring

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:30 am

Tara and matty sitting talking. Sounds very scripted. Tara comes off as very cold imo. Talking about the future and Outlook on life. Alot about laughing together.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by FloForIt Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:30 am

I have never seen someone with such a stiff face - Matty is just waiting for this moment to end I reckon
FloForIt
FloForIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:31 am

What planet are you living on Matty? Tara and you would have so much fun together, full of laughter, not a care in the world. What are you ... 6?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo