SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 29 of 60 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:04 am

Sundy wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Sundy wrote:Burn!  That look on Matty
Details please......

Laura would not stop talking and Matty gave one of those sheesh looks to his brothers. Eyebrows raised. She was so nervous the poor sausage
Thanks lady....I feel for her...she did say she talks a lot when she is nervous.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:04 am

Wow well that was awkies. Gonna be hard to climb back into full good opinion with the fam methinks, no matter what the second bit of Laura's family meeting goes like is edited to be!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:04 am

Someone slip Laura a Xanax

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:04 am

Laura seems like such a dominating person. If Matty chooses her all I can say is good luck!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:05 am

She's more overbearing than his sister and that is saying something.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:05 am

Ominous music for Tom and Laura

Musics changed. She redeems herself

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:06 am

Did anyone notice Matty and Elise's first greeting was more passionate than Laura's and Mattys

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:07 am

mercieme wrote:
Sundy wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Details please......

Laura would not stop talking and Matty gave one of those sheesh looks to his brothers. Eyebrows raised. She was so nervous the poor sausage
Thanks lady....I feel for her...she did say she talks a lot when she is nervous.

I don't think that her having nerves is why she is talkative since the other girls even said, even Flo her bestie, that Laura talks too much and loves to talk so I don't think that's anything new. I think that's just her personality so amplified
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:07 am

Laura gets the crazy eyes laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:08 am

I'm sorry, I don't like his brother comparing the girls to her face. Of course, he now backs off and changes his opinion.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:09 am

Typical F1 MTP imo for Laura
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:09 am

Omg i was second hand embarrassed for her :headbanging

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 60 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo