SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 24 of 60 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:45 am

Matty talking about Laura and how she runs her own jewelry business

YOU DON'T SAY !!

Is it called TONI MAY by chance?

laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:46 am

laugh out loud Matty says its "almost too perfect" with how elise fits in with his family
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:MTP ... big sis Kate is not there. Matty is going to have to try make life choices without her. Good thing Laura is ready and willing to take the reins  cheeky

jmo

On that topic, I noticed in the pap shots of Matty today, sis is STILL pregnant, so she totally could have made the trip back then IMO because she would have only been a couple of months along.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:46 am

Matty's mum used to play hockey, think she is impressed. Matty says it is going so well, almost too perfect. After the ad break, one of Matty's brother tries to be as hard arse as Kate
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:47 am

Elise first!

I noticed how Elise and Matty's mum are matching in color on MTP (and same with Laura and Matty's mum for her MTP). 

Definitely planned imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Matty talking about Laura and how she runs her own jewelry business

YOU DON'T SAY !!

laugh out loud

WHAT? She runs her own business? I had NO idea

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:47 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:MTP ... big sis Kate is not there. Matty is going to have to try make life choices without her. Good thing Laura is ready and willing to take the reins  cheeky

jmo

On that topic, I noticed in the pap shots of Matty today, sis is STILL pregnant, so she totally could have made the trip back then IMO because she would have only been a couple of months along.  

I think I read she didn't go because she was worried about the Zika virus
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:48 am

ssin0547 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Matty talking about Laura and how she runs her own jewelry business

YOU DON'T SAY !!

laugh out loud

Note to self: Google Tony... Tonni... how do you spell it? Never heard of her. hehehe
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:48 am

ssin0547 wrote:

YOU DON'T SAY !!

laugh out loud

This is completely new information to me!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:48 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:

jmo

And yet, would you believe women get pregnant and have babies in Thailand every day.

I digress.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:49 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:

jmo

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:49 am

Almost too perfect?...Hmmm.

From those previews....These people be crazy. Seriously, chill out. You are not vetting the girl for the secret service.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 60 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo