SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 14 of 60 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:12 am

mercieme wrote:
Sundy wrote:Can I just say there was a ring!  It looked like a normal gorgeous ring to me. I'm conflicted. Would Matty give Laura a ring?
Were you able to make out the stones on it? Thanks. Diamond or Precious Stone?
I don't believe that Matty would give Laura a ring based on how many rings she wears anyway. Plus she has said she'd like to be given a stone so that they could design it together. Laura doesn't strike me as liking a traditional ring

Hooked

Back to top Go down

TeamBBF - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:14 am

I think Matty is a pretty traditional guy

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:15 am

It's not an engagement ring, right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:17 am

IrelandRose wrote:It's not an engagement ring, right?
He said in interviews today that he didn't propose.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:34 am

ssin0547 wrote:Elise's dress is just gorgeous. That is definitely an F1 dress IMHO.

Give me five sister! bestbud!
It's a classic F1 dress with soft shimmering tone to it. Stick a fork in it, it's done. Elise is F1! IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Sundy wrote:Can I just say there was a ring!  It looked like a normal gorgeous ring to me. I'm conflicted. Would Matty give Laura a ring?

He would if he was contractually obliged to do so? rotfl

laugh out loud Matty for sure would give Laura a ring imo. She'd dismantle it and put it on her own Toni May 'design'  cheeky

jmo

I was just about to say the same thing. I bet diamonds make lovely bullock eyes. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:37 am

If that ring is for Laura then IMO Matty doesn't know her at all. That's the least Laura-ish thing I've seen.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:47 am

brownravens wrote:If that ring is for Laura then IMO Matty doesn't know her at all. That's the least Laura-ish thing I've seen.
I absolutely agree with this. Much more an Elise ring in my view

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:50 am

Oooo Channel 10 just played a different promo video to what we have already seen. Both ladies arrive by boat to the FRC Smiley

ETA: the boats they arrive in a small wooden speed boats. The typical Thai style boats
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:52 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:Oooo Channel 10 just played a different promo video to what we have already seen. Both ladies arrive by boat to the FRC Smiley

ETA: the boats they arrive in a small wooden speed boats. The typical Thai style boats

Aghhhh scap it babe!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:53 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:Oooo Channel 10 just played a different promo video to what we have already seen. Both ladies arrive by boat to the FRC Smiley

@jenski_tas predicted they would arrive by boat...well done to her yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:53 am

^^ can you tell the time of day?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 60 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo