SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 43 of 67 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 43 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Bee Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:10 am

@mindless I hope you didn't get from my post that i thought he had "sinister" motives. I just heard some new information for me at least and it made me think and I wanted to share that. Nothing major here. I think you bring up some good points and I agree with some of your conclusions and that of others that replied which was my intention with the post. I don't think Peter is a sociopath and how would I even know since I've never met him but certain actions do make me think he's really insecure but maybe I'm wrong. Certain things he said to and asked Rachel whether in bachelor world or real life I do find confusing or as I stated "a headfu*k"

@GuardianAngel laugh out loud, maybe this is why I'm curious all of a sudden as I wonder if he even realises that's what he's doing? I hope it's as @mindless said and what I also think that it could have been "just too little too late".

@vacayeveryday Love this post, makes a lot of sense. The bit about him going out of his way to tell her he wasn't in love with her cracked me up. I can just imagine the two of them in that situation and how she would have given what she said her response was.

@sdmom Lol, sorry. I know the topic seems to bring a lot of heat as well. I think the whole Peter on the show is confusing thing is what I like about the discussions, I like to solve a puzzle especially one I may never get an answer to and for me that would mean definitive answers out of his own mouth to certain questions with no doubt to the truth and no inhibitions in answers which i know i'll never get. Brad is another one i'd love a crack at.

I've never seen any of his post show interviews so thats interesting that its continued but again makes me wonder if he even realises? I wonder if he just gets caught up when in the moment. I want to think the best of them all without knowing them I guess.

I think you are right in saying him and Rachel probably wouldn't have been a good match. I saw someone else say they imagine it would have been a disaster of Jake/ Vienna proportions which made me laugh just thinking about it.

Yes good for him for growing his business, things probably worked out as they should have.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 43 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:My opinion is he is a total mind eff and enjoys it.

@GuardianAngel, your opinion - Priceless! ITA. Once again, trying to unlock the wannabe enigma called Peter, one just needs to juxtapose his actions + his words during the show, then post show and the result is a total mind eff. Like @Kashathediva, i'll also stop there.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:51 pm

IA that they wouldn’t have been a good match but I also don’t believe everything Rachel has said about him post show. I think some of it is she doesn’t want to admit that she was torn more than she lets on. That’s JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:36 pm

albean99 wrote:IA that they wouldn’t have been a good match but I also don’t believe everything Rachel has said about him post show. I think some of it is she doesn’t want to admit that she was torn more than she lets on. That’s JMO of course.

I guess we will not find that out until maybe she breaks up with Bryan and decides to write a tell-it-all book. Jmo.

However, she never denies she had strong feelings and was attached to Peter, even in the Olivia's podcast. But she is always consistent in saying she's only in love with one person, and that was Bryan, even way back in May when the wrong spoiler was out. I will guess if that's not true, Peter, or someone from his camp, would have came out and said so.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:20 pm

albean99 wrote:IA that they wouldn’t have been a good match but I also don’t believe everything Rachel has said about him post show. I think some of it is she doesn’t want to admit that she was torn more than she lets on. That’s JMO of course.

IMO opinion I think it doesn't matter so much if Rachel was in love with Peter. IMO his feelings for her were very uncertain, and Rachel was never quite clear where he stood. "You don't seem to know what you want" -- I think was one of the lines she said to him during their breakup scene. Rachel was surprised when Peter admitted to "falling in love with her" before entering her parents house. And she was surprised when he said he was in love with her when she came to break up with. In the Olivia podcast she said Peter had a hard time saying "love" to her, but he did manage to tell her during the course of the show that he was NOT in love with her. IMO Peter was a risky choice for someone looking for a husband. So you can be in love, but if you're looking for commitment and you think the person on the other side just isn't there and may NEVER get there, you're not going to risk it.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:21 am

I'm not one who thinks that Rachel should have picked Peter. It's her choice and I don't have to like who she picked. I'd hope that at this point everyone has moved on so I'm not sure why she's still talking about him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:56 am

albean99 wrote:I'm not one who thinks that Rachel should have picked Peter. It's her choice and I don't have to like who she picked. I'd hope that at this point everyone has moved on so I'm not sure why she's still talking about him.

She was asked by Olivia in that podcast.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:13 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:

@GuardianAngel, your opinion - Priceless! ITA. Once again, trying to unlock the wannabe enigma called Peter, one just needs to juxtapose his actions + his words during the show, then post show and the result is a total mind eff. Like @Kashathediva, i'll also stop there.

The thing is i'm not trying to say he's some special case because he did and said all these things that contradicted each other, its just that I really like trying to figure people out and they don't have to be that interesting for me to want to do it. I guess thats just me and if he was my friends boyfriend and not some guy on a tv show and he did/said the same to her i'd sit around discussing him with her and other friends. People take different enjoyment from different aspects of the show and that's great. If certain things don't interest you or you see it more black and white that's fine but other people are allowed to want to look deeper if that brings them enjoyment.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:54 am

Bee wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:

The thing is i'm not trying to say he's some special case because he did and said all these things that contradicted each other, its just that I really like trying to figure people out and they don't have to be that interesting for me to want to do it. I guess thats just me and if he was my friends boyfriend and not some guy on a tv show and he did/said the same to her i'd sit around discussing him with her and other friends. People take different enjoyment from different aspects of the show and that's great. If certain things don't interest you or you see it more black and white that's fine but other people are allowed to want to look deeper if that brings them enjoyment.

I did not say anything bad about you for your interest/enjoyment in wanting to dissect Peter. I understand that we are all different in our interests and preferences. What I stated was my opinion. I am free to state my opinions. If he were a friend's boyfriend and not some guy on TV, believe me, I would have been more vocal to my friend - depending on how close of a friend she is anyway! I like reading the different opinions on this board and I am always respectful even when I disagree with some opinions expressed here. I have learned a lot from being here and I would hope to be able to continue to express my opinions.

Last edited by Kolormiblnd on Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the highlighted)

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:22 pm

sdmom wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm not one who thinks that Rachel should have picked Peter. It's her choice and I don't have to like who she picked. I'd hope that at this point everyone has moved on so I'm not sure why she's still talking about him.

Not to mention that I'm pretty sure Peter just did an interview a few weeks ago where he answered questions about the season and Rachel. It will never not be interesting to me that everyone else is allowed to talk about the season, make comments about Rachel, some of it not so kind, but the second she even says the name Peter, she is either still petty, bitter or the questions of why is his name still in her mouth start coming. Like Rachel goes around bringing up Peter any chance she gets when there is more than enough evidence to the contrary.

As for her not letting on the full truth about how she felt and how torn up she was, at this point, what more do people want from this woman? For her to start crying and say that her heart was torn out of her chest when letting him go and for her to be as melodramatic as possible? Or what am I saying, it's essentially for her to say, "yes haters, you were right, I settled for a ring". Whether that's the truth or not. Because it's starting to feel like nothing else will satisfy people.

Unlike so many others before who have insisted they knew on night one who their Final 1 was, Rachel has never said that. She consistently says that she was torn throughout the season, that she did have strong feelings for Peter, that she was upset that night. And yet, she still gets accused of not fully telling the whole truth.

I thought Rachel sounded very calm and at ease in the interview and more importantly, was nothing but kind about Peter. All she has ever done is explain why she said his actions were confusing and her comments make a lot of a sense in my opinion. Because how would a woman not be confused by a guy who tells you he's not in love with you, then seconds before you're getting ready to walk into a meeting with your family, goes, "I'm falling in love with you", then still insists he won't propose, that he's not ready to that take that step but then asks you what kind of engagement ring you want, how many kids you two will have, where you will live, etc.

Like others have noted, I don't think Peter is some socipathic mastermind. I don't even think he's a bad person per se. I do however believe and have believed it for months that he's an indecisive egomaniac with control issues and who cares way too much what others think about him. As someone noted on another board, I'm even willing to believe that Peter in his mind truly believes he is the "good guy" and doesn't see or understand the ways being with him can be emotional exhausting and damaging to someone.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:06 pm

lleyki wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Not to mention that I'm pretty sure Peter just did an interview a few weeks ago where he answered questions about the season and Rachel. It will never not be interesting to me that everyone else is allowed to talk about the season, make comments about Rachel, some of it not so kind, but the second she even says the name Peter, she is either still petty, bitter or the questions of why is his name still in her mouth start coming. Like Rachel goes around bringing up Peter any chance she gets when there is more than enough evidence to the contrary.

As for her not letting on the full truth about how she felt and how torn up she was, at this point, what more do people want from this woman? For her to start crying and say that her heart was torn out of her chest when letting him go and for her to be as melodramatic as possible? Or what am I saying, it's essentially for her to say, "yes haters, you were right, I settled for a ring". Whether that's the truth or not. Because it's starting to feel like nothing else will satisfy people.

Unlike so many others before who have insisted they knew on night one who their Final 1 was, Rachel has never said that. She consistently says that she was torn throughout the season, that she did have strong feelings for Peter, that she was upset that night. And yet, she still gets accused of not fully telling the whole truth.

I thought Rachel sounded very calm and at ease in the interview and more importantly, was nothing but kind about Peter. All she has ever done is explain why she said his actions were confusing and her comments make a lot of a sense in my opinion. Because how would a woman not be confused by a guy who tells you he's not in love with you, then seconds before you're getting ready to walk into a meeting with your family, goes, "I'm falling in love with you", then still insists he won't propose, that he's not ready to that take that step but then asks you what kind of engagement ring you want, how many kids you two will have, where you will live, etc.

Like others have noted, I don't think Peter is some socipathic mastermind. I don't even think he's a bad person per se. I do however believe and have believed it for months that he's an indecisive egomaniac with control issues and who cares way too much what others think about him. As someone noted on another board, I'm even willing to believe that Peter in his mind truly believes he is the "good guy" and doesn't see or understand the ways being with him can be emotional exhausting and damaging to someone.

@lleyki THIS FREAKIN' POST IS A MASTERPIECE. Obviously, I agree with every word.

IMO, Peter appeals to all that is broken in women. I was floored by how many women really thought; Just give up your life, your spirit, your wishes and dreams to follow him back to nowhere, Wisconsin and be the girl he takes to the empty bar on occasion until he doesn't. This whole "Peter above all, shame on you for not giving him whatever he thinks he wants today" dynamic is interesting but, very very disturbing and sad to witness in 2017. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:34 pm

I thought both of their recent statements about the other and their experiences overall were pretty positive. No resentment or bitterness, just moving on happily.

Twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 67 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz