SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 39 of 67 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 39 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I don't know think we know what the format will really be like yet, but this was MF's tweet last night.

My guess is it might be more like Bachelor Pad with teams and games and hook-ups. Just with more games and different games than Bachelor Pad. That is my current guess. Not sure if they will get voted off or will be booted once they lose so many times, etc. They are never too creative which is why I think it will be similar to Bachelor Pad. All my current opinion/thoughts.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 39 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:28 pm

I'm excited to see Peter on Winter Games and I LOVE the idea that this iteration will bring on people from international versions of the show. I think everyone here can see the appeal of that, even if RS wrote that he can't. I am not one of the ones who ever watches the other countries versions, but I can see a lot of fun in mixing the nationalities, having them compare production experiences, etc all while doing some silly and friendly level of competition. IF the show is done well it could be a blast.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:31 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I don't know think we know what the format will really be like yet, but this was MF's tweet last night.

My guess is it might be more like Bachelor Pad with teams and games and hook-ups.  Just with more games and different games than Bachelor Pad.  That is my current guess. Not sure if they will get voted off or will be booted once they lose so many times, etc.  They are never too creative which is why I think it will be similar to Bachelor Pad.  All my current opinion/thoughts.

I foresee CH saying, "Now boys and girls, you have the next 24 hours to place in the top three of any of the competitions or have a successful hookup. Otherwise, you WILL be going home."

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:53 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:I'm excited to see Peter on Winter Games and I LOVE the idea that this iteration will bring on people from international versions of the show. I think everyone here can see the appeal of that, even if RS wrote that he can't. I am not one of the ones who ever watches the other countries versions, but I can see a lot of fun in mixing the nationalities, having them compare production experiences, etc all while doing some silly and friendly level of competition. IF the show is done well it could be a blast.

I personally don't think it will do well either, just because I don't think people are going to be motivated to watch when half the cast will be people they've never seen before. And the rest will likely be the crew from BIP, who most are sick of. I also think it's just going to be an oversaturation of the Bachelor, since Arie's season will be airing. I'm definitely curious to see what it's like and I would love to see some of the internationals like Jasmine from Canda, but I just don't see it becoming a hit. I'll definitely check it out in the beginning for Peter - if it's like BP and has those alliances/backstabbing/doublecrossing, I think it could be interesting, but if it's straight up athletic competitions, I don't see it having broad appeal to Bachelor viewers. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:57 pm

The great thing is anyone can voice their opinion here and not worry about an up or down vote. An opinion is an opinion. (yes, as long as they follow site rules)
As far as format and cast for Winter Games I guess we will see. Nothing is a done deal until it airs is my feeling.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:41 pm

and I LOVE the idea that this iteration will bring on people from international versions of the show. I think everyone here can see the appeal of that, even if RS wrote that he can't.

Of course RS doesn't see the appeal of bringing in people from the international versions - he won't have anything on them to make his usual snide judgments. They'll probably all be strangers to him. Personally, I am interested in seeing it because it will be like getting some fresh blood. I for one am tired of seeing most of these damn people from the US franchise. So bring on the international folks I say.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:18 pm

I also like the that they are bringing international former contestants. I too am sick of some of the former US contestants, plus the ones that will be there won't know much about the international contestants. It's not like they know of them, or they attended the same functions or they are texting up a storm plotting their game.

We have very active international threads on this forum, who are excellent sleuthers and are sleuthing continuously for various shows. Many of them are from Australia New Zealand UK and other parts of the world. bestbud! Venture off to those threads if anyone is interested.

I'm also waiting until Peter himself mentions his involvement with the Winter Games.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:17 am

Ladybug82 wrote:No, your not the only one who saw it.  I posted it in the Bach SM thread earlier after MF said he was making a big Bach announcement.  Though it probably needs to go in the winter games thread, since it's not really about the bach/this season.

I'm just not sure how an appearance on winter games leads to him being front and center, him becoming the next Bach or TPTB wanting him to.  We have a whole Ette season of guys to get threw that will hopefully have some good guys so we can move on from all things and people related to Nick and Rachel's seasons. *fingers crossed*

JMOAA

Okay, so some of Nick's girls (mainly the squad) have been a bit much, but Rachel for the most part had an awesome group of dudes. And I get the feeling that Peter and Dean are going to be sticking around for awhile. JMO.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Maybe it's just me but I am DONE with Ben and Nick's girls and Jojo and Rachel's guys - even the good ones. I would prefer not to see any of them on my screen again. I feel there is no mystery left to any of them since they are everywhere no matter where you look. laugh out loud laugh out loud I can already guess what the team alliances would be or who might hook up with whom. It's no fun IMO.

I would like TPTB to bring back the older contestants who weren't around when IG exploded. Most of them still retain an air of mystery and it might be interesting IMO. They are somewhat familiar to the audience so it would be a good mix and match with the International contestants. Get Kelsey Poe back if you can find her or Princeton Ian or 'Guard and Protect Your heart' Kasey if he is single. laugh out loud Looks like there is no escaping Peter who has already started his next Bachelor campaign IMO but atleast give me this TPTB!  Twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 39 1f64f

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:12 pm

coolangel wrote:Maybe it's just me but I am DONE with Ben and Nick's girls and Jojo and Rachel's guys - even the good ones. I would prefer not to see any of them on my screen again. I feel there is no mystery left to any of them since they are everywhere no matter where you look. laugh out loud laugh out loud I can already guess what the team alliances would be or who might hook up with whom. It's no fun IMO.

I would like TPTB to bring back the older contestants who weren't around when IG exploded. Most of them still retain an air of mystery and it might be interesting IMO. They are somewhat familiar to the audience so it would be a good mix and match with the International contestants. Get Kelsey Poe back if you can find her or Princeton Ian or 'Guard and Protect Your heart' Kasey if he is single. laugh out loud Looks like there is no escaping Peter who has already started his next Bachelor campaign IMO but atleast give me this TPTB!  Twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 39 1f64f

All JMO

I know this thread is Peter only, but I thought that I would briefly let everyone know that Kelsey Poe fled the country (literally laugh out loud ) and lives in Paris, France now. I doubt highly that we'll ever see her on our screens again. Especially after everyone crucified her for her behavior back on Chris' season 2-3 years ago. As for 'Guard and Protect Your heart' Kasey Kahl, he's happily married now, so zero chance of that happening. If you want proof, just click on the link below:
https://www.theknot.com/us/kasey-kahl-and-amanda-waters-sep-2015

Anyhoo, back to all things Peter! Hugesmile

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:58 am

Mr. Contradiction did an interview with US weekly. http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/peter-kraus-reveals-why-he-turned-down-the-bachelor-w509381

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:23 am

lolo26 wrote:Mr. Contradiction did an interview with US weekly.  http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/peter-kraus-reveals-why-he-turned-down-the-bachelor-w509381

When your looking for the contradictions but can't find any question

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 67 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz