SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 37 of 67 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Brill Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:16 pm

Many of the former Bachelors get invited to Canada to partake in things and majority of them never become the next bachelor or do it to become the bachelor. I could be wrong but the only one I can think of was Arie and that was after Emily's season.

Twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 37 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 37 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:20 pm

Brill wrote:Many of the former Bachelors get invited to Canada to partake in things and majority of them never become the next bachelor or do it to become the bachelor. I could be wrong but the only one I can think of was Arie and that was after Emily's season.
Oh, I think Fleiss has other ideas if he can entice Peter to have a different mindset or change Peter's way of thinking. IMO, it's a test that will pay dividends no matter what happens at winter games

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:23 pm

What do appearances in Canada have to do with The Bach Winter Olympics?  Last I heard they're going to be filmed in Vermont.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:27 pm

@Ladybug82 I think she's talking about Peter's appearance in Toronto tonight with Eric. I wasn't sure for a second without Fleiss's tweet

Twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:32 pm

What does the Toronto appearance have to do with TB? Nothing that I can think of. The formers quite often get invited all across Canada for club appearances.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:36 pm

@bleuberry thanks bestbud!

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What does the Toronto appearance have to do with TB? Nothing that I can think of. The formers quite often get invited all across Canada for club appearances.

Unless I said it wrong that is what I was wondering as well. Many times they are invited to Canada and it has nothing to do with them trying to be the next Bachelor. scratch

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:43 pm

@Brill the poster before you said Winter Games might be a pit stop to doing TB next (I doubt it though), not going to Toronto.

Twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:59 pm

I think I'm the only one who saw the tweet and announcement by Fleiss that Peter was competing/going to be on the Winter Games... Sorry! I couldn't tell you a thing about Peter in the moment or what is going on in Toronto currently!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:12 pm

No, your not the only one who saw it.  I posted it in the Bach SM thread earlier after MF said he was making a big Bach announcement.  Though it probably needs to go in the winter games thread, since it's not really about the bach/this season.

I'm just not sure how an appearance on winter games leads to him being front and center, him becoming the next Bach or TPTB wanting him to.  We have a whole Ette season of guys to get threw that will hopefully have some good guys so we can move on from all things and people related to Nick and Rachel's seasons. *fingers crossed*

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:@Brill the poster before you said Winter Games might be a pit stop to doing TB next (I doubt it though), not going to Toronto.

Oh ok, thanks Embarassed

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:32 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:No, your not the only one who saw it.  I posted it in the Bach SM thread earlier after MF said he was making a big Bach announcement.  Though it probably needs to go in the winter games thread, since it's not really about the bach/this season.

I'm just not sure how an appearance on winter games leads to him being front and center, him becoming the next Bach or TPTB wanting him to.  We have a whole Ette season of guys to get threw that will hopefully have some good guys so we can move on from all things and people related to Nick and Rachel's seasons. *fingers crossed*

JMOAA
Some days it seems every tweet that comes across my feed seems to be focused on "Not Arie". I can't see Peter falling in love in what 4 weeks? I hope the next Ette brings about another great candidate but I can easily see Peter sliding into that roll if the constant post about him do not disappear...if and only if...Peter has a convincing different attitude. JMO

I'm not sure Dean or Peter is going anywhere any time soon. One can hope there is a big shift in interest.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 67 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz