SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamWhoeverGeneratesMoreViewersForMyShow - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:41 am

@tigertiz that's Annalise!

Aria

Back to top Go down

teamWhoeverGeneratesMoreViewersForMyShow - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:50 am

tigertiz wrote:Who is the blonde in the red cap with the pooper scooper at the Grove date? I
LOL, Annaliese. I'm sure on screen she will pop more as in her features. She's a pretty girl, IMO!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:59 am

I am shocked that Kendall may not have made F4. Very.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:02 am

@mprssdbyu I still think she might have made it. She would make a lot more sense to me than Annalise. She's more his physical type, she's more of the age he likes, her account is still deactivated, and RS included specific info about her singing/playing the ukulele which he only really did for the major players in the house. I still think it's either Caroline or Kendall.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:18 am

Aria wrote:@mprssdbyu I still think she might have made it. She would make a lot more sense to me than Annalise. She's more his physical type, she's more of the age he likes, her account is still deactivated, and RS included specific info about her singing/playing the ukulele which he only really did for the major players in the house. I still think it's either Caroline or Kendall.
Here's the thing about Kendall, how does her profession fit with living in Arizona? I think Arie has established himself in Arizona and plans to always call it home.

In seasons past, doesn't MF or Millsy allude to how things are going other than saying things are going well? MF has been awfully quiet and Millsy seems to say it as an after thought on podcast. That concerns me a bit. I like Arie a great deal....he's a lovie so I really want it to work out and see a love story or them make me believe I saw one!! He was so much fun the first go round. It's too bad so many people are hung up on this past season. Arie has charisma in SPADES!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:16 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I want to know who that 2nd ID date belongs to!!!! I'm still not convinced Millsy was lying about  RC in Italy and I'm not convinced there wasn't a HTD earlier this week. It's all weird with RS hinting a location and no girl to match it.

It's almost like he has access/connections to travel itineries of some of production at times.

FWIW, I put it originally as 3ID's in Italy then the GD.  So if the RC happened when Millsy said so, that would mean that there'd be 2 ID and a group date so definately no htd earlier than this IMO.  
I'm not really hung up on when last RC was held but I would definitely not be surprised to find out RS got it wrong after listening to Millsy on podcast. I follow Elan on twitter and he was tweeting up a storm on RS reported day of RC. That's a big day in filming/story lines....lots of details to iron out. I just can't see Elan having that much freedom to goof off but hey maybe because he's the boss(head of production), he just barks out (so to speak) the orders. I dunno but it's not a big deal IMO what day it was in the grand scheme of things. JMO
I am srry but now I am confused. This is the filming schedule that we had BEFORE Millsy's podcast:

Episode 7 - FLORENCE, ITALY
10/18 - travel / time off
10/19 - ID:
10/20 - ID:
10/20 - Chris Harrison spotted on flight from Florence to Paris.
10/21 - ID - Barga, Tuscony - Video posted - BECCA K
10/22 - ID
10/23 - RC - ELIMINATED:

Here it is after Millsy's podcast:

10/18 travel/time off
10/19 ID
10/20 GD - same day Harrison was seen flying back to Paris
10/21 ID the same day that Becca K had her date in Tuscony
10/22 RC
10/23/24 travel day

10/25 day off

10/26 first HTD

You said in a post upthread that you thought that HTD filming was already in progress, meaning before RS released his info.

Am I understanding you right? Can you maybe say where a HTD would fit into this if in deed they did start filming htd's before the 26th. I am more of a see it believe it kind of gal. Thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:25 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think Annaliese is beautiful. I'm not a fan of the Auburn hair on her...IMO, it washes her out. I love her eyes. She is interesting. She definitely fits the profile. And I can buy in that she is in F4 which means whoever received 2 ID (IMOO) was prob never a major player after all which is even funnier!
I am confused about the comment with her hair. Isn't she a blond?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:59 am

@Aunties_Love I'm sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you.. When I heard Millsy's podcast on Tuesday .. my interpretation was Ep 7 was most likely on Sunday not Monday. I looked at other things that made me think it's possible. One being Elans activity on SM. I felt it's possible RS guessed wrong. I haven't looked at many specifics on your chart as in dates or days
Identifying the girls on a specific date is what jumps out at me. Whether the first HTD was Tues, Wed or today... pics or info didn't get out or at least I haven't seen any. We really won't know anything for sure in reference to HTD for some time, IMO. I'm just not one to say RS this this or that and totally accept it if I see other possibilities.

As for Annaliese, in her thread you can see where she was a brunette, too in the past...not while on the show. That's why I referenced liking her better as a blonde.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:09 am

mprssdbyu wrote:@Aunties_Love I'm sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you.. When I heard Millsy's podcast on Tuesday .. my interpretation was Ep 7 was most likely on Sunday not Monday. I looked at other things that made me think it's possible. One being Elans activity on SM. I felt it's possible RS guessed wrong. I haven't looked at many specifics on your chart as in dates or days
Identifying the girls on a specific date is what jumps out at me. Whether the first HTD was Tues, Wed or today... pics or info didn't get out or at least I haven't seen any. We really won't know anything for sure in reference to HTD for some time, IMO. I'm just not one to say RS this this or that and totally accept it if I see other possibilities.

As for Annaliese, in her thread you can see where she was a brunette, too in the past...not while on the show. That's why I referenced liking her better as a blonde.
LOL, I have been working on Bachelor Canada, doing some business work tonight and then checking in here and going WHAT THE H with it all....LOL.

IMO, there is no way that a HTD can be filmed before the one today. In fact, I am hesitant on believing the podcast and wondering if Millsy has the dates right as there really hasn't been many seasons since the longer seasons began where there was only 2 ID's in epi 7. In fact since season 14, the only other season that there were only 2 ID in epi 7 was for season 18/Juan pabs. So, I am inclined to think that there may be a mess up with the dates.

So we do have things this way right now:

Episode 5 - FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
10/6 -7 - TRAVEL and B roll filming
10/8 - ID: CHELSEA - pic on boat
10/9 - GD:
10/10 - 2/1 OR ID:
10/11 - RC 5 ELIMINATIONS: JENNA COOPER, ALI HARRINGTON,

Episode 6 - PARIS, FRANCE
10/12-13: Travel
10/14 - ID: LAURA BURNHAM - Luxembourg Gardens
10/15 - GD:
10/16 - 2/1:
10/17 - RC - ELIMINATED:

Episode 7 - FLORENCE, ITALY
10/18 - travel / time off
10/19 - ID:
10/20 - GD:
10/20 - Chris Harrison spotted on flight from Florence to Paris.
10/21 - ID - Barga, Tuscony - Video posted - BECCA K
10/22 - RC - ELIMINATED:

1, we are fairly certain that the RC in Florida was on Oct 11. We are fairly certain that they did leave for Paris on Oct 12. Now could they of gotten great flights/tailwind and could do a date on the 13th....sure but IMO highly unlikely. Therefore that section of filming seems to be pretty solid. Then we look at filming beginning in Florence on the 19th after a travel day of the 18th.

SO, IMO the only thing that could really be wrong is that MAYBE Millsy is wrong on the dates which would make the RC on the 23rd, the travel the 24/25 and first HTD the 26th as RS says.

What does everyone think??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:40 am

Arie's got a new promo. I like it.

http://people.com/tv/arie-luyendyk-jr-kissing-bandit-halloween-bachelor-promo/amp/

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:44 am

https://www.instagram.com/chelsea_roy_/

Chelsey Roy's instagram has been reactivated.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:46 am

littlereddress wrote:Arie's got a new promo.  I like it.

http://people.com/tv/arie-luyendyk-jr-kissing-bandit-halloween-bachelor-promo/amp/
I LOVE IT! He's so damn cute. Sorry for the french but he is!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376