SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamWhoeverGeneratesMoreViewersForMyShow - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:31 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think she is the 4th.
Me too and IMO the fact that there has been so much mystery around it all, it is kind of past F1's.

I agree. Caroline’s Mom, Kate Lunny, is a realtor here in Massachusetts. She just had two showings on the 21st. They seem settled.

I am guessing Annaleise because she seems so hidden. Kendall and her sister went to school in California and Kendall works there. Marikh is hidden to me as well so maybe her if not Annaleise?

Back to top Go down

teamWhoeverGeneratesMoreViewersForMyShow - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:53 pm

I want to know who that 2nd ID date belongs to!!!! I'm still not convinced Millsy was lying about RC in Italy and I'm not convinced there wasn't a HTD earlier this week. It's all weird with RS hinting a location and no girl to match it.

It's almost like he has access/connections to travel itineries of some of production at times.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:55 pm

Annaleise’s mom is Sally Puccini; there are pictures of the two of them on Sally’s FB page. Sally is from San Mateo, CA. Wasn’t that area affected the awful wildfires? If so, would they relocate the HTD? Logistically it makes sense if she is the 4th HTD and the RC is in CA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:56 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I want to know who that 2nd ID date belongs to!!!! I'm still not convinced Millsy was lying about  RC in Italy and I'm not convinced there wasn't a HTD earlier this week. It's all weird with RS hinting a location and no girl to match it.

It's almost like he has access/connections to travel itineries of some of production at times.

I’m guessing Annaleise.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:00 pm

They usually travel to HTD locations based on where they fly into and where they are going to fly out of as they make their way to that location. They air it differently but they travel in a way that is the most convenient esp cost wise. Tia being first doesn't make sense if they flew into NY. I dunno. I don't care who is filming next Wednesday if that is correct, I just want to know who received first dates!!! LOL

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:05 pm

Deleted...it was a repeat

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:07 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I want to know who that 2nd ID date belongs to!!!! I'm still not convinced Millsy was lying about  RC in Italy and I'm not convinced there wasn't a HTD earlier this week. It's all weird with RS hinting a location and no girl to match it.

I’m guessing Annaleise.  
I honestly think she was on group dates in Ep 2 and Ep 3. If it is her, he fell hard cause she went on an ID and two group dates back to back to back, IMO. Supposedly, he's hiding whoever it was. I just don't think the girl who went to visit his hometown, etc was on that first group date! I see the similarities but of course, it could be someone else other than Annaliese as so many think it is.

In other words, I don't think Annaliese is the ID in Ep.2. Could be but I'm not buying in because I feel like it's her in both group dates back to back.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:08 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:

I’m guessing Annaleise.  

I don't think it's Annalise because RS originally confused the second 1-on-1 girl with the motorcycle girl, so I think she has to be a darker haired brunette. Probably just an unknown to us.

RS also hasn't released a couple of girls we have like Olivia, Nysha, and Bekah M, so I don't really see what's unique about Annalise.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:12 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:

I’m guessing Annaleise.  
I honestly think she was on group dates in Ep 2 and Ep 3. If it is her, he fell hard cause she went on an ID and two group dates back to back to back, IMO. Supposedly, he's hiding whoever it was. I just don't think the girl who went to visit his hometown, etc was on that first group date! I see the similarities but of course, it could be someone else other than Annaliese as so many think it is.

I am guessing Tia and Lauren had to get the 3rd and 4th individual dates to make it this far.  I think the 4th HTD is the 2nd ID of the season.  I am guessing Ari knew early on who his F4 would be.  Just a guess.

I think Annaleise’s family is in CA.  Unless, the RC is in NY like Rachel’s season and they are flying out of there for the remainder of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:18 pm

Generally every season, the lead is aware of who the final 4-6 cast are by the end of the M&G. This is something relatively well known.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:22 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:

I’m guessing Annaleise.  

In other words, I don't think Annaliese is the ID in Ep.2. Could be but I'm not buying in because I feel like it's her in both group dates back to back.

I think she was on the Derby date too. At the time RS had released Tia, Caroline, Maquel, and Chelsea. He then revealed Jenna, Marikh, and Valerie. He said it was obvious that Lauren G., Kendall, Bekah M., and Sienne were also there because of their helmets. He said that left 4 girls he didn't reveal and their initials are J, B, A, and B. We have Bibiana now, so that leave J, B, and A as options.  Annalise could definitely make sense.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:23 pm

I just want him to choose someone who will relocate and be A okay with it. I think Arie could be a lifetime of fun. I know he's full of charisma and charm and his heart is big. not to mention...beautifully put together! I want him to find his person whoever she is!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376