SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamWhoeverGeneratesMoreViewersForMyShow - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:47 am

Arie in a white tux is darn near perfect.  Gosh, I haven't seen a Bachelor this attractive since Womack.  And, before that hmmm, not a single one comes to mind.  

Helllllo Luyendyk!

ETA:  Maybe it's been mentioned, this looks like Arie is walking his own dog, Bastian.  What a cute puppy pup!

Last edited by alwaystulips on Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

teamWhoeverGeneratesMoreViewersForMyShow - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by littlereddress Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:47 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Good Googa Mooga...he is one pretty thing in a tux. Dayum. If they came for Peter, they surely didn't remember that today!

I was thinking the same thing. Arie looks gorgeous in that tux. Even though I find Peter good looking Arie would make my head turn. Arie has a effortlessly sexy look about him. JMO.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:51 am

Notice that not one of those girls looks miserable to be there with him. Hugesmile Hugesmile

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:03 am

alwaystulips wrote:Arie in a white tux is darn near perfect.  Gosh, I haven't seen a Bachelor this attractive since Womack.  And, before that hmmm, not a single one comes to mind.  

Helllllo Luyendyk!

ETA:  Maybe it's been mentioned, this looks like Arie is walking his own dog, Bastian.  What a cute puppy pup!

I think you are right. As soon as I saw the photos, I thought it was Bastian.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:09 am

Arie is my kind of guy.  Looks great here!!   This photo has all 7 girls and Arie.  The one girl from the stage that got the kiss gets Arie's arm here.  (I'm wondering if the two brown and white dogs are related?)

teamWhoeverGeneratesMoreViewersForMyShow - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Arie-l11

Source:  JustJared.com

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:12 am

According to RS, from left to right:  teamWhoeverGeneratesMoreViewersForMyShow - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Dk2n-p10
Jenna Cooper, Becca Kufrin, Chelsea Roy, & Caroline Lunny

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:17 am

Caroline seems to possibly be a front-runner given that she's in the center with Arie, but it is week 3 and she didn't get the 1-on-1. Will be interesting to see who did!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:25 am

ishkabaha wrote:Arie is my kind of guy.  Looks great here!!   This photo has all 7 girls and Arie.  The one girl from the stage that got the kiss gets Arie's arm here.  (I'm wondering if the two brown and white dogs are related?)

teamWhoeverGeneratesMoreViewersForMyShow - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Arie-l11

Source:  JustJared.com

I could be wrong but IMO the girl in the red cap is not a contestant. She is dressed way too casually compared to the others. She wasn't in the group shot of all the girls walking towards Arie either.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:37 am

@coolangel  I see what you mean.   I see she's always carrying the pooper scooper.  Maybe she's the dog wrangler.  She is pretty though.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:44 am

Aria wrote:Caroline seems to possibly be a front-runner given that she's in the center with Arie, but it is week 3 and she didn't get the 1-on-1. Will be interesting to see who did!
I'm not sure how much of front and center is Arie's doing or Caroline's.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:23 am

sdmom wrote:
ishkabaha wrote:In his latest IG story, Alex is wearing a Peter Kraus Fitness t-shirt and pans over to the girls and someone (I'm not sure if it's him) says, 'they came for you Peter'.

Aria wrote:
ishkabaha wrote:In his latest IG story, Alex is wearing a Peter Kraus Fitness t-shirt and pans over to the girls and someone (I'm not sure if it's him) says, 'they came for you Peter'.

What petty, bitter chidlren. They're starting to look worse than Luke and Chase last year, IMO.

Why are they so salty if Not Arie allegedly turned down the offer?

teamWhoeverGeneratesMoreViewersForMyShow - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Img_0863

So freakin rude. The drama with Nick's girls is messy, but at least it's over highly charged emotions/personal issues. Arie has never done anything to these guys and here they are actively trying to humiliate him ...

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:49 am

You know what.  I've been SO excited about Arie's season.  Just knowing I didn't have to hear another word about him.  Just seeing his name in one of Arie's threads is enough to make my head explode!!   Sorry, but not everyone kisses the ground he walks on!   teamWhoeverGeneratesMoreViewersForMyShow - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2292733854
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376