SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:03 am

Are they gonna have a sit down to talk giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:03 am

mercieme wrote:
Justme wrote:After hearing eloras I think she is as Cray Cray as that article haha

Whoa....I am legit shook reading this.
I should probably clarify a little. She is just waaayyyyyy to intense for me. Power to her for being her, I don't mean Cray cray as in lost the plot, but after seeing her intensity and reactions I could actually see her doing all those things the article said.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:04 am

That date was hot and not very edited. I think what you guys were saying about Elise's time with Matty flowing better is true. More natural.
SD time?
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:04 am

Ugh... that sad piano music was playing just before Elise and Matty danced

Same music Heather had in SamW's season

I call it the "Heather Heartbreak" music

not a good sign for FRC if Elise is F2 sad

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:04 am

Sprite wrote:In the US version, the private concert date person never seems to win, is this the same in the Aussie version.
Private concert outside in the US version.

Chris Siegfried. got a private concert in a room like Elise and won.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:05 am

I've also never heard the music they played for Elise before. The last kiss didn't even have music because James Blunt stopped playing ....
Cobie gets the SD!
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:05 am

Sorry, I'm new to the spoiled section, but what article about Elora are you guys talking about?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:06 am

Tree climbing shirt ahoy!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:06 am

Lana/F2 had a private concert

Alex/F1 had a private concert

Both were SDs though and not SQT IIRC

So I think it's more Elise not getting a 2nd SD that is more not-F1 like than the music date
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:07 am

Sprite wrote:Sorry, I'm new to the spoiled section, but what article about Elora are you guys talking about?
Dail Mail posted a scoop that she lost it when Matty eliminated her....burning her roses, asking for Simone to come spend time with her and some other cray cray stuff, not sure how true it is though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:07 am

Thanks for the answers guys.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:08 am

Matty gives Cobie a personalised pink helmet for their date.
Cobie is scared of heights. Good thing they're doing a high ropes course.
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala