SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by SugarAndSpice Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:09 pm

mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:What is his bro asking? I cannot understand him scratch
Yeah good question...i only heard "in the past at all" at the back end, didn't hear what he said upfront.
P:S- moved the sneak peek to the SM No Discusion thead as well as a montage of Tara's that was posted as well.

@HEA and @mercieme to me it sounds like he says "Have you had any lovers in the past at all?"
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:15 pm

@SugarandSpice....thanks lady  yes

Oh geez, IMO that question of "have you had any lovers in the past at all" is an interesting one to ask, so wonder what triggered that.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:17 pm

mercieme wrote:@SugarandSpice....thanks lady  yes

Oh geez, IMO that question of "have you had any lovers in the past at all" is an interesting one to ask, so wonder what triggered that.

The producers? cantstopl
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:19 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:
mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:What is his bro asking? I cannot understand him scratch
Yeah good question...i only heard "in the past at all" at the back end, didn't hear what he said upfront.
P:S- moved the sneak peek to the SM No Discusion thead as well as a montage of Tara's that was posted as well.

@HEA and @mercieme to me it sounds like he says "Have you had any lovers in the past at all?"

really???? is he asking if she is a virgin???? naaaaaaaaa :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:23 pm

dolcimumma wrote:So i digress but isn't there a VO from the season preview of Elise's we are yet to hear ?? ''this is amazing' ?  Pretty sure she wouldn't be saying this about the train ride surely.  Sounds like she is doing something much more amazing. cantstopl

Maybe she really likes trains! whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 63 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:24 pm

dolcimumma wrote:So i digress but isn't there a VO from the season preview of Elise's we are yet to hear ?? ''this is amazing' ?  Pretty sure she wouldn't be saying this about the train ride surely.  Sounds like she is doing something much more amazing. cantstopl

well a special trip alone on a train... that IS amazing no??? Hugesmile

F1 got the adrenaline before she will get the romantic fantasy date with swimming and luxery boat or catamaran

F2 got the romantic before she will get a very luxury fantasy date, diner and a beautiful trip

i hope they used the extra money with the pink carpet for giving them nice dates.....................

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:25 pm

dolcimumma wrote:@mercieme everyone talks about these montages but why is 'the best of Tara' up before she's even left the show, if she leaves that is?
@dolcimumma.....IMO they will show the best of Elise and the best of Laura also....they are good at pacing the posts....and IMO we will get the F2's journey posted on Weds after the episode as well...at least they have a recipe they stick to for FB postings laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:26 pm

HEA wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:
mercieme wrote:

@HEA hahahaha I hope not. It could also be "Have you had many lovers in the past at all?"
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:28 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:
HEA wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:

@HEA hahahaha I hope not. It could also be "Have you had many lovers in the past at all?"

even that is like .... none of you business buddy cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:29 pm

Mattys face looks a lot thinner to me at the Frc. But he definitely is the cutest johnson boy, jmo.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:30 pm

@HEA....actually the past two F1s did not get adrenaline dates as their F3 date....both did something really chill. Snez, Sam W's F1 was driven in a posh car to the Sydney Opera house and serenaded and she got to get glammed up for the Opera as well (gone are the days when Channel 10 had money laugh out loud); Alex Richie's F1 was driven in a jeep to Ubud, then they rode bikes to some little village where they had dinner.

However both F2's for Sam W and Richie got adrenaline F3 dates.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:33 pm

mercieme wrote:@HEA....actually the past two F1s did not get adrenaline dates as their F3 date....both did something really chill. Snez, Sam W's F1 was driven in car to the Sydney Opera house and serenaded and she got to get glammed up for the Opera as well (gone are the days when Channel 10 had money laugh out loud); Alex Richie's F1 was driven in a jeep to Ubud, then they rode bikes to some little village where they had dinner.

However both F2's for Sam W and Richie got adrenaline dates.

F2 always do no?

for me the F1 was always a chill one during fantasy, time to speak and cuddle swimming.

but the F1 get also the adrenaline during the top 3.. a la para with laura..... the F2 on the other hand has the romantic one....

it reverse position at top 2

that is what i noticed but i am maybe wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala