SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:53 pm

HEA wrote:so this is typical of bad edit...
matty looks shock about laura saying: and this is where we're at

but then in slow motion, we can clearly see that he is smiling at the end

via GIPHY

IMO that whole scene was manufactured and quite possibly the worst acting all season from both of them. no no I'm just not buying this apparent "doubt".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:57 pm

@aprawn I agree. matty is more upset for not hearing her saying the words but he knows. I mean how much more does she needs to tell him without saying them. this is ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:21 pm

HEA wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
HEA wrote:MOVING as per mod request

Seems to me that he did not want to leave....

byetara par HEA

I think Matty was attracted to several women, Tara, Laura and Elise.  Matty's comment about not wanting to break Tara ' s heart is foreshadowing that he will do exactly that.  She will be gone at F3, imho.

ETA:  I think Tara is just too much to handle for Matty.  Too loud and bold, perhaps?  

well it seems that Laura has the same reputation. confirmed by a couple of contestants, matty and herself. LOUD, ENERGETIC, CHATTY

not very elise alike eh?

I have liked Tara from the very beginning. I think she would make an awesome 'Ette.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:25 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
HEA wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

I think Matty was attracted to several women, Tara, Laura and Elise.  Matty's comment about not wanting to break Tara ' s heart is foreshadowing that he will do exactly that.  She will be gone at F3, imho.

ETA:  I think Tara is just too much to handle for Matty.  Too loud and bold, perhaps?  

well it seems that Laura has the same reputation. confirmed by a couple of contestants, matty and herself. LOUD, ENERGETIC, CHATTY

not very elise alike eh?

I have liked Tara from the very beginning.  I think she would make an awesome 'Ette.  

I totally agree. Considering that her IG has almost at 96K and up with almost little posting.. that says a lot about her popularity imo. I think there is a big chance she will be. She will be very entertaining and if she is, this is a season that I will love to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:30 pm

HEA wrote:so this is typical of bad edit...
matty looks shock about laura saying: and this is where we're at

but then in slow motion, we can clearly see that he is smiling at the end

via GIPHY

HEA thanks for posting this. Matty's smirk is clearly evident and yes it is very poor editing. IMO the smirk says this scene has been rehearsed many times. Two people who have this much chemistry IMO would've had deep and meaningful conversations about how they feel.

But IMO even worse is the edit with Elise. The hours that pass between Marie going into the kitchen and drinking and Matty are unaccounted for. And when Matty sits down to talk to Marie, it is practically laughing. This again says to me the entire scene is rehearsed. And to add to this I can't help but think the whole Elise moving to Sydney conversation was discussed with Elise's entire family. Marie didn't seem a bit surprised, in fact she said she hopes there is a spare room for her.
So it comes down to who does Matty most want to be with. At this moment IMO it is unquestionably Laura. But Matty said he had to wait until the final two dates in Thailand to make his decision. And this means I'm riding the Elise train until then :yes:

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:36 pm

Storybook wrote:

HEA thanks for posting this. Matty's smirk is clearly evident and yes it is very poor editing. IMO the smirk says this scene has been rehearsed many times. Two people who have this much chemistry IMO would've had deep and meaningful conversations about how they feel.

But IMO even worse is the edit with Elise. The hours that pass between Marie going into the kitchen and drinking and Matty are unaccounted for. And when Matty sits down to talk to Marie, it is practically laughing. This again says to me the entire scene is rehearsed. And to add to this I can't help but think the whole Elise moving to Sydney conversation was discussed with Elise's entire family. Marie didn't seem a bit surprised, in fact she said she hopes there is a spare room for her.
So it comes down to who does Matty most want to be with. At this moment IMO it is unquestionably Laura. But Matty said he had to wait until the final two dates in Thailand to make his decision. And this means I'm riding the Elise train until then :yes:

I saw A LOT of banters with marie and matty!!! a lot!!! He was smirking with her a lot as if it was dry joke after dry joke. not sure if we say dry joke but you know when you crack a joke and try not to smile? this is exactly what I felt between them. A huge complicity!!

to be honest, I have no idea who is top 2.... all 3 girls are giggling

I cannot decide who from elise or tara is F2 though.... honest, both girls are fantastic.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:41 pm

Finale and Episode 15 F3 Dates Sneak Peek

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:45 pm

@mercieme High clap

can you post it in the non discussion as well so we can find it easily pretty please?? TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:47 pm

What is his bro asking? I cannot understand him scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:58 pm

HEA wrote:What is his bro asking? I cannot understand him scratch
Yeah good question...i only heard "in the past at all" at the back end, didn't hear what he said upfront.
P:S- moved the sneak peek to the SM No Discusion thead as well as a montage of Tara's that was posted as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:01 pm

@mercieme everyone talks about these montages but why is 'the best of Tara' up before she's even left the show, if she leaves that is?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:08 pm

So i digress but isn't there a VO from the season preview of Elise's we are yet to hear ?? ''this is amazing' ? Pretty sure she wouldn't be saying this about the train ride surely. Sounds like she is doing something much more amazing. cantstopl

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala