SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:59 am

Elise feels vulnerable and he thinks it means she cares.

I wish Matty showed more emotion. He keeps spouting the words but, I'm not really buying them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:59 am

Bumbleguild wrote:Omg he did the dip! He dipped her while dancing

OH swoon beatingheart

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:00 am

Bumbleguild wrote:Omg he did the dip! He dipped her while dancing

As soon as I read your comment I knew what the next GIF would be...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:00 am

Awwww.... why do I have to like Matty and Elise together

It's the Elise effect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:00 am

Well guys, my heart is gonna be shook in Elise is not F1
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Laura comes across like she is backhand insulting Elise when she talked in ITM about what Elise said

Like yeah Elise said great stuff but like we ALL want that

The is becoming a theme, on screen and off, IMO.  No wonder Elise wasn't following her on SM Suspect
Yeah. Not surprising...

It makes me think that's who Laura is. And she puts on the "I love everyone" thing and self-deprecating thing because she knows it will endear her more to the public and "image"

It just doesn't ring real or genuine to me

I've known people exactly like that IRL. Gets my back up immediately.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:01 am

Hahaha man, these gifts are coming at the right moments tonight!
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:02 am

So unbelievably hot and romantic between Matty and Elise - OMG

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:02 am

Cute but no tongue. Like a couple of year 7s at a school dance.

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:02 am

Elise really likes Matty

Talking about how even though she is scared she wants to stay open because she doesn't want to miss out on what can be

Poor thing. I fear she will be heartbroken at the end of this sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:03 am

What music played when they stopped James's music?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:03 am

In the US version, the private concert date person never seems to win, is this the same in the Aussie version?

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala