SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:31 pm

Storybook wrote:Mommyof2 I have to admit I had similar thought about Laura coming across as a witch at the end of their date!  I have never met Laura so I can only comment as to how she comes across on my TV. She is mysterious and seductive (in this she reminds me of Olena from Richie's season). She is confident and self-assured, qualities men are drawn to. But to me it seems like she wants Matty as a prize. To me she doesn't come across as needing a man in the loving sense of the word. (and after all she has Buster!!). She flirts yet plays the 'I can't get hurt' card. To me there are  red flags and if I were Matty I wouid run !!! But their goodbye on HTD's I can't help but wonder if he is having second thoughts???
IA. Also, she comes across as stubborn which she has also admitted and one of Matty's red flags is stubborness. I wonder if he's picked up on that yet.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by BlueJeans Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:32 pm

@Mommyof2 plus "I really care about this outcome" never once says anything about how she wants Matty.

I cannot warm to her at all and IMO there's a reason why majority of the fans on Facebook and IG are in the same boat. Most comments want Elise or Tara to win but concede Laura will probably win. It's not a favoured result

Last edited by BlueJeans on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:33 pm

Storybook wrote:AAL I agree with your comments.
IA as well

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:00 pm

Emayem wrote:
fabgirl wrote:Quick question how many episodes left for finale and what days are they shown on.Thanks

Final 3 dates are on Wednesday night, to bring it down to 2 girls, then Finale on Thursday night.

no woman tell all?

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:02 pm

HEA wrote:
Emayem wrote:
fabgirl wrote:Quick question how many episodes left for finale and what days are they shown on.Thanks

Final 3 dates are on Wednesday night, to bring it down to 2 girls, then Finale on Thursday night.

no woman tell all?

I don't think we have had one of these in Aus since Blake's season?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:20 pm

There is no WTA and no ATFR. I doubt there ever will be one and certainly not one this year. They can't afford it imo after blowing the budget on backyard boardgames cheeky  laugh out loud jk!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:20 pm

Yeah no women tell all since Blake's season. I would love for them to do one this season but doubt there will be one because I have seen posts by the girls including some of the front runners calling out production on their edits.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:There is no WTA and no ATFR. I doubt there ever will be one and certainly not one this year. They can't afford it imo after blowing the budget on backyard boardgames cheeky  laugh out loud jk!

spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:35 pm

On a random note it's so fascinating how different the perception of something could be. My girls in our Russian community are watching the season too and yesterday one of our users asked who we think it's going to be at the end. And I have to add they are not spoiled or have any background information. They are simple watching the episodes and that's it. So they clearly said they are pretty confident that Matty is going to choose Elise. I was surprised by that because the most of the viewers on SM in Australia are sure that it's going to be Lauren. So I asked why they are sure that Matty is going to choose Elise. And they said that it´s in the way he looks at Elise, it's the way he is touching her especially during their dance and it's because he is different around her, he is at ease with her. About Tara they said it`s clear she is friendzoned by him and that she is a goner next episode and that he is going to take Laura to the F2 position because she can handle it better than Tara. Again I am not involved in the discussion there because I am spoiled and I am an admin there. Just an interesting information from the Russian guys at our community.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:03 pm

so so very interesting @natik because I have my own french friends here and they all say that matty will pick Laura for the same reasons your friends said about elise!! incredible eh?

perception is different and as said already many times, we see what we want to see if we relate more with one girl

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:12 pm

MOVING as per mod request

so far I did not see any other girl doing this together. cute again

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:13 pm

MOVING as per mod request

For me Laura is not confused about her feelings.
In this GD episode 12, Laura was teary and emotional and that was crystal clear to me that she was already in love but scared to death to admit it.
the interesting part was the order they decided

cobie 1
elise 2
tara 3
laura ... last

last girl standing but yet another one took the prize... tara.

IMO it was another prods playing with emotions to get the maximum drama as possible and manipulate laura. does not mean matty did not want to pick tara but i think it was already decided who would get the roof romantic date.

the more I make those vid segment and the more I see tenderness from matty to tara. I think he was very very fond of her, probably not romantically as discussed but way more into her than elise IMO... I feel he was kind protecting her. the look he always has when he looks at tara is as if he is melting. that is the word, melting with tenderness. however, the words matty used during the roof date about tara were extremely strong... the only girl in the world... etc etc

with elise it was more a man/woman/friend zone with benefits. the flowers? sponsor remember? probably the one who delivered all the roses and artificial plants etc..... so they had to include it at some point. I see a nice connection but they are not at the point of in love at all.

here I saw matty swallowing when laura got teary.... he WAS emotional. his choice was a prod choice IMO and for me it was clear as day that he just wanted to hug laura big time. His BL is definitely a man who is into her.

fears par HEA

and I am still hearing tara at the end... especially the "with you"

taraeliselauavoices par HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala