SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:28 am

Matty, Laura is PLAYING you boyyy
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Miyala Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:31 am

I dont trust Laura... she just gives me "not nice vibes". I also do believe she is really stubborn. I do think he will pick her (even if its strange that its so obvious) but I am pretty sure it will not last long.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:34 am

Ok. Has anyone mentioned the frc screencap. It was in on Elise of those teaser ads so unless someone recorded and can take a photo we are going to have to wait for a promo.

For the record Matty was in a blue suit and it is up in the mountain? Forest? Area? From memory there was multi layers and there was a rectangle pool??
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Why doesn't Matty walk them out and then say goodbye?? Even Richie did that

Because he's not the gentleman he wants everyone to think he is?

Even Blake walked the top 4 out

SMH at you Matty

You know you're doing something wrong when even Blake is doing something better than you whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 3806527698
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Caps coming shortly
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:40 am

Justme wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Preview was Tara and the seaplane/boat, Elise parasailing, and Laura pashing  on a train.

I thought Elise was on the train? Sort of missing bits as have a little one won't go to bed Smiley
iA, it's definitely Elise on the train

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:44 am

Laura is the only one that Matty asks what she is feeling. This season couldn't be any more obvious if they tried.

I wasn't a big Matty fan last season, but my opinion of him has gone down even further. He may say he cares about all these girls and doesnt want to hurt people, but he seems to have 0 empathy for anyone that he lets go. To not even walk them out and have a chat at this late stage, is so dismissive.

I don't think he and Laura will last. There is a huge physical attraction there, but they don't seem compatible.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
I saw this! And it looked like he had a grab laugh out loud

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:48 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:

Because he's not the gentleman he wants everyone to think he is?

Even Blake walked the top 4 out

SMH at you Matty

You know you're doing something wrong when even Blake is doing something better than you whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 3806527698

:yes:

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:48 am

I think Matty sees in Elise's dad what he never saw in his own Dad. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:48 am

I swear if Matty uses Elise's lucky dollar in some sort of twisted 'forever blessing ceremony' in Thailand I'm gonna start a mob.
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:51 am

Bumbleguild wrote:Was he just holding a poop bag?!

Yes!
Here matty take the poop, it's getting in the way of me promoting my rings giggling
Ugh I just don't like her

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala