SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Justme Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:19 am

Sprite wrote:
Justme wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:That was a bit slack not walking her out

That's what I thought. Give the poor girl some answers!

Somehow I don't think she needs answers. I doubt she was all that invested and probably knew exactly who he was going to pick already.

She seems like a tough nut. I would have been ugly crying at this point laugh out loud

Justme

Back to top Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Emayem Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:19 am

Justme wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Preview was Tara and the seaplane/boat, Elise parasailing, and Laura pashing  on a train.

I thought Elise was on the train? Sort of missing bits as have a little one won't go to bed Smiley

Haha i thought that was Elise too, but could be wrong

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:20 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Preview was Tara and the seaplane/boat, Elise parasailing, and Laura pashing  on a train.
I think it was the other way around. I thing it was Laura hang gliding and Elise on the train. Looked like the train at Lithgow (it's lame if it is).

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:21 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Justme wrote:

I thought Elise was on the train? Sort of missing bits as have a little one won't go to bed Smiley

Yeah Elise on the Elise train laugh out loud Laura parasailing from Stanwell Tops

LOL, I am so bad at screencaps, I always get them round the wrong way. Love that Elise is on the Elise train though!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:21 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Justme wrote:

Yeah Elise on the Elise train laugh out loud Laura parasailing from Stanwell Tops

LOL, I am so bad at screencaps, I always get them round the wrong way. Love that Elise is on the Elise train though!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:21 am

Can someone please screencap the F3 promo and also the finale promo?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:22 am

ssin0547 wrote:
I think it was the other way around. I thing it was Laura hang gliding and Elise on the train. Looked like the train at Lithgow (it's lame if it is).
@ssin0547....just riding a train or riding a train somewhere for an activity?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:23 am

mercieme wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:
@ssin0547....just riding a train or riding a train somewhere for an activity?

I'm not 100% sure if it is the train at Lithgow but if it is it's pretty much just looking at scenery and it's as crap as that Nepean Boat Date IMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:26 am

Laura keeps saying "I want this" not "I want you" to me, it sounds like she just cares about coming first, not Matty
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by bronniegrace Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:26 am

Im team Elise but after that Ep I'm pretty sold he chooses Laura! As great as Elise's HTD was and how lovely they are together, the greeting between Matty and Laura was by far the warmest and the talk at the end was by far the most real.
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:27 am

Thanks @ssin0547....best F3 date still Snez's for me....I think we are in Budget Bachie season for sure laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:27 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Why doesn't Matty walk them out and then say goodbye?? Even Richie did that

Because he's not the gentleman he wants everyone to think he is?

Even Blake walked the top 4 out

SMH at you Matty

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala