SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 am

Only girl he walked out was Simone and then he ran after Elora

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Why doesn't Matty walk them out and then say goodbye?? Even Richie did that

Because he's not the gentleman he wants everyone to think he is?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 am

@AllAboutLove no that was different to the VO in the promo if that's what you mean
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:What a lame goodbye lmfaooo. "I've really loved our adventures together, goodbye" laugh out loud laugh out loud

He is so tired of faking it. He wants it all done yesterday.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:15 am

Georgia walked out Tommy, Cam, Jake so yeah it's weird

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:15 am

ssin0547 wrote:That was a bit slack not walking her out

That's what I thought. Give the poor girl some answers!

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:15 am

Preview was Tara and the seaplane/boat, Elise parasailing, and Laura pashing on a train.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:16 am

Flo looked sadder when Elora left laugh out loud, I'm sure she's doing just fine without him   whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 1f481

Last edited by NostalgicNZA on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:18 am; edited 2 times in total
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:17 am

Justme wrote:

Somehow I don't think she needs answers. I doubt she was all that invested and probably knew exactly who he was going to pick already.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:18 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Preview was Tara and the seaplane/boat, Elise parasailing, and Laura pashing  on a train.

I thought Elise was on the train? Sort of missing bits as have a little one won't go to bed Smiley

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:18 am

Justme wrote:

I don't think Flo really cares laugh out loud She tossed his hand away in front of her friends.. I would die of embarrassment if my partner did that when I first met his family/friends..

I'm not sure she was really that heart broken
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:18 am

Justme wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Preview was Tara and the seaplane/boat, Elise parasailing, and Laura pashing  on a train.

I thought Elise was on the train? Sort of missing bits as have a little one won't go to bed Smiley

Yeah Elise on the Elise train laugh out loud Laura parasailing from Stanwell Tops
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala