SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:54 am

ssin0547 wrote:Matty is way too readable. You cn tell its Laura.

Literally since March IMO. whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 46 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:54 am

You are on fire tonight @SugarAndSpice must be those laser beam eyes!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:54 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:Matty tells Laura's sister that he just doesnt know if Laura is the one.....

If I may indulge, Troy help me out here...

Troy: "LIAR!"

Thank you Troy rofl

He was lying through his teeth. He wanted to scream It's Laura.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:54 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:He better NOT take Elise to F2 just to break her heart. If he does that, him and Laura deserve each other smh
Oh he definitely will break her heart imo

He should have taken Flo

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:54 am

ssin0547 wrote:Lol at the fake tan comment. I'm Fijian and Laura's darker than me at the moment.

I'm Croatian and I can get darker than that...easy. A couple of days at the beach is all it takes.

He seems as relaxed with Laura's family as he did with Elise's, but he is more into Laura.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:55 am

Bobette wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Matty is way too readable. You cn tell its Laura.

Literally since March IMO. whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 46 3806527698
@Bobette how many times did we post "I can't see it being anyone other than Laura" back then?

Sophie's season is coming up though so that's a bright spot whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 46 2498057887
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bumbleguild wrote:Why bother taking Elise to F2 at this point. My heart

Because storyboard calls for Matty 2.0 slow-burn (burn being the key word) jmo

sad

And someone has to be!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:56 am

He said to her sister in the promo "I can't give you the answer you want right now" which I took to mean "it's Laura but if I say so the producers will shoot me". He practically winked at her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
NostalgicNZA wrote:He better NOT take Elise to F2 just to break her heart. If he does that, him and Laura deserve each other smh
Oh he definitely will break her heart imo

He should have taken Flo

jmo
Agree, he is totally a puppet! Otherwise he would have taken Flo imo

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:56 am

Music!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:56 am

Well the music for Laura's HTD.. we've heard that music before!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:56 am

Did I hear the music again???

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala