SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:45 pm

I  beatingheart Flo's mum friend already.  laugh out loud

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops not her mum.)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by asahsa Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:06 pm

So glad to see many Matty + Elise shippers!! I can never stop smiling when I see them together!  Embarressed!

Just wanted to add.. i was on facebook and found that they had cut out the part where Matty and Elise shared another kiss on the couch!! How rude. Maybe there was a bit more tongue going on there, especially assuming that they were probably "alone this time" (with the usual cam crew members ofc). Matty smiled shyly after he kissed Elise and looked at James, so they were probably more reserved with their kissing during the dance

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 24 Screen10

I'm new here so apologies if i break any rules like post things in the wrong spot (still a noob, but will try my best not to)! giggling

asahsa

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:14 pm

welcomebanner @asahsa thanks for posting that....hope you continue to post and have fun here as well yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:19 pm

Welcomeparty! @asahsa and great to have you join. Always more room on the Elise train whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 24 4256136633

For posting, if posting about the episodes this is the thread to post in. Check out the headings for the other threads for posting (Screencaps of episodes trying to sleuth location/contestant, etc in Screencap; SM/Media such as articles and things in SM/Media thread, anything primarily about an individual in their individual contestant thread, and so on). Any questions just tag me or ask any fellow member - everyone is awesome at helping each other out yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:16 pm

Imagine how shook this forum would be if Laura does a walk out on us today. I wish TPTB could pull something like that on us. Would make for a more interesting finale.
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:43 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
HEA wrote:I know you want to hear something different but anyone noticed that Elise has the same edit as Matty on Georgia season?

late date, dancing, dip on dancing, fun, complicity, chemistry... all there, but not THE one and F2
AND that's why Matty J needs a swift kick in the butt for taking her to F2 if not F1.

Someone needs to be F2. If it was someone else, the same would be said about them. Sorry, but they all sign up for the show and by now should know how it works. No sympathy for any of them. They all seem to move on after the show without too much problem and with plenty of new opportunities opened up to them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:03 am

Sprite wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
HEA wrote:I know you want to hear something different but anyone noticed that Elise has the same edit as Matty on Georgia season?

late date, dancing, dip on dancing, fun, complicity, chemistry... all there, but not THE one and F2
AND that's why Matty J needs a swift kick in the butt for taking her to F2 if not F1.

Someone needs to be F2. If it was someone else, the same would be said about them. Sorry, but they all sign up for the show and by now should know how it works. No sympathy for any of them. They all seem to move on after the show without too much problem and with plenty of new opportunities opened up to them.
I agree and this is part of the reason Elise was F2. I don't think Elora would have resonated with the Aussie public as F2. Matty would receive major backlash if he took Tara to F2. I don't think Flo could have faked enough attraction to Matty to be a viable F2. Cobie I think would have had a breakdown if she was taken to F2. I really think elise was the best choice for F2. She has a good head on her shoulders and I believe would handle it the best. JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Myself and others have said this from the beginning. Heck, we said Elise would have the Matty 2.0 edit before the season even started! Matty kept talking in the media before the show aired about a slow-burn... welp, that slow-burn was Elise as stated in literal words by the show itself. Even the media has referred to Elise as Matty 2.0. That storyboard is something that was seen as super predictable from the beginning. Interestingly, Elise's own dad in interview said he talked to Matty and told him NOT to lead his daughter on for a "story line".

Well, if Elise is indeed F2 then that's exactly what Matty did. It's why I've posted all along that Elise deserves better than that imo.

yes. they kept that line but honestly matty would never meet the guy after the show so if he decided that she was top 3 because they put elise in their little scenario.... then nothing matty would say would really matter imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:00 am

Sprite wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

I agree @Sprite.  

IMO editing has a lot to do with cultivating sympathy for the F2 no matter who they are. After seeing Elise with that pack of Extra gum last night, I think she's totally switched on to the fact that this show has opportunities other than ending up with the Lead.  

Not saying I don't think her feelings are genuine (I think her, Lisa and Simone were the most genuine of the bunch, IMO) however I think Elise was wise enough to take some lemonade recipes into the mansion in case she left with lemons.  JMO

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 24 MvxOakm

SC from TenPlay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:13 am

Does anyone know if there is a order to HTDs? I mean when they usually show the F1 HTD? or not really? i can't remember was Nikkis last shown on richies season?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:26 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Does anyone know if there is a order to HTDs? I mean when they usually show the F1 HTD? or not really? i can't remember was Nikkis last shown on richies season?
\

Richie's order was Alex, Olena, Rachael, Nikki. In Sam W's seasn Snez was last but I can't remember the other. I also remember Anna was first on Tim's season.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:27 am

brownravens wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Does anyone know if there is a order to HTDs? I mean when they usually show the F1 HTD? or not really? i can't remember was Nikkis last shown on richies season?
\

Richie's order was Alex, Olena, Rachael, Nikki. In Sam W's seasn Snez was last but I can't remember the other. I also remember Anna was first on Tim's season.

hahahah ok thanks so no real order then Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala