SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:12 am

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/1676197102453128/
Has anyone heard the music playing at the start before? O.o
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:27 am

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:
Bobette wrote:BREAKING NEWS:  Off Topic but the Bachelorette page just posted a video of her men arriving on the red carpet.  I'm off.

do not want to see................................ laugh out loud whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 3806527698

No worries @HEA my lips are sealed.  

Back to Matty, this just in: apparently there WAS tongue on his date with Elise.  If this man is to be believed...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4857268/James-Blunt-awkward-performance-Bachelor.html

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 ZM1LgGw

'Here am I, sort of tearful, singing a song, crying away, while they are tongues down the throat. Going hell for leather.'

Could be true but the kissing looked pretty restrained IMO.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:28 am

I feel like James is just trying to be funny and exaggerating what happened.
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:38 am

Ugh so I just watched the episode and am now more sure than ever that Laura is F1. I adore Elise and believe she is perfection but I can tell Matty is just too infatuated with Laura. He's chasing Laura and he likes it. I felt sorry for both Cobie and Elora but unfortunately that's how the cookie crumbles. I think Matty actually summed it up perfectly when he spoke to Cobie "You can have all the perfect ingredients to fall in love with somebody and it just doesn't happen." IMO It's the same deal with Elise. The only thing at this point I question is if Matty truly went into this seeking someone as kind and genuine as he said he did, then he would pick Elise. IMO Laura is not this magical, kind person. She has a sarcastic, egotistical aspect to her personality that I don't like and that's not just from her edit, that's from the minute I saw her SM months ago. I love confident women (I actually adore Elora and women like Georgia Love who are confident) but I think Laura had a huge ego which she tries to unsuccessfully mask with self deprecation. I've said this a lot but Elise is a Nikki, a pure beauty, Richie was stupid to look past her and go for Alex, we all knew that, let's see if Matty makes the same mistake JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:46 am

@ssin0547 I am with you all the way.

I totally feel like they are setting up for massive heartbreak with Elise sad sad

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:53 am

ssin0547 wrote:Ugh so I just watched the episode and am now more sure than ever that Laura is F1. I adore Elise and believe she is perfection but I can tell Matty is just too infatuated with Laura. He's chasing Laura and he likes it. I felt sorry for both Cobie and Elora but unfortunately that's how the cookie crumbles. I think Matty actually summed it up perfectly when he spoke to Cobie "You can have all the perfect ingredients to fall in love with somebody and it just doesn't happen." IMO It's the same deal with Elise. The only thing at this point I question is if Matty truly went into this seeking someone as kind and genuine as he said he did, then he would pick Elise. IMO Laura is not this magical, kind person. She has a sarcastic, egotistical aspect to her personality that I don't like and that's not just from her edit, that's from the minute I saw her SM months ago. I love confident women (I actually adore Elora and women like Georgia Love who are confident) but I think Laura had a huge ego which she tries to unsuccessfully mask with self deprecation. I've said this a lot but Elise is a Nikki, a pure beauty, Richie was stupid to look past her and go for Alex, we all knew that, let's see if Matty makes the same mistake JMO.

ITA - I came out of that episode thinking that it would be a miracle if Laura didn't win and I fell further in love with Elise myself. Definitely Nikki all over again hissyfit . Elise is so down to earth ( I love that none of the other disagreed on that point).
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:58 am

Really? This ep made me think that elise is f1 even more! @ssin0547 @BlueJeans @brownravens .

I dont see any love story between laura and matty,theyve had really strange dates. I also dont think an f1 would be as in your face in the media as laura is. jmo, dont lose hope elise fans
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:14 am

@NostalgicNZA I feel like they really cut Elise and Matty's date short. It could've been as magical as the Georgia and Matty dancing date and it nearly was but only half way there. They even slow mo'd and blurred the music while dancing exactly like Georgia and Matty. We could have gone without Cobie's date and more Elise and Matty. I liked it but the fact there wasnt much shown made me feel that Elise isn't going to be F1 compared to Laura who gets so much screen time

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:15 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:Really? This ep made me think that elise is f1 even more! @ssin0547 @BlueJeans @brownravens .

I dont see any love story between laura and matty,theyve had really strange dates. I also dont think an f1 would be as in your face in the media as laura is. jmo, dont lose hope elise fans

Hahaha thanks for the good vibes Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:27 am

BlueJeans wrote:@NostalgicNZA I feel like they really cut Elise and Matty's date short. It could've been as magical as the Georgia and Matty dancing date and it nearly was but only half way there. They even slow mo'd and blurred the music while dancing exactly like Georgia and Matty. We could have gone without Cobie's date and more Elise and Matty. I liked it but the fact there wasnt much shown made me feel that Elise isn't going to be F1 compared to Laura who gets so much screen time

But don't forget that Laura's last date was barely shown. It was spliced and diced to death so much it barely made any sense. For me, this has been one of the worst edited seasons I have ever seen.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:31 am

Sprite wrote:
BlueJeans wrote:@NostalgicNZA I feel like they really cut Elise and Matty's date short. It could've been as magical as the Georgia and Matty dancing date and it nearly was but only half way there. They even slow mo'd and blurred the music while dancing exactly like Georgia and Matty. We could have gone without Cobie's date and more Elise and Matty. I liked it but the fact there wasnt much shown made me feel that Elise isn't going to be F1 compared to Laura who gets so much screen time

But don't forget that Laura's last date was barely shown. It was spliced and diced to death so much it barely made any sense. For me, this has been one of the worst edited seasons I have ever seen.

Channel ten budget cuts they had to hire some interns to do the editing whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 3806527698

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:38 am

BlueJeans wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Channel ten budget cuts they had to hire some interns to do the editing  whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 3806527698

OMG even I could edit better on my 4-year old Macbook! whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 623245435
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala