SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:09 am

HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Nah. I think Laura is much more stealth with her game play than Elora. Make him work for it and chase her all the way to FRC before she gets her fangs in him  :uptonogood  jmo

agree. elora rub the feathers of a lot of people but I think she was OTT but genuine and fell for the guy
i am also thinking that they slept together and this explain how betrayed she felt. I am sure at 99.99% that they did it
a betrayed woman do react with a lot of emotion and anger. typical

I wouldn't be surprised if you're right @HEA I wonder when Eloras non disclosure agreement runs out? Or maybe "insiders" will give some stories to the Daily Mail? giggling
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:09 am

HEA wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

She is playing him imo. Girl's gonna have a leash around him and he'll have to be her puppy dog or else. jmo

That's only going to make him want her even more IMO.  He pretty much worships his sister and she's a bit of a... you know.

i don't... please please share Praying

Alpha. B!tch. Controlling. Take your pick. Matty wants to be dominated, IMO. Growing up with that girl, I'd say he's used to it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:09 am

Laura makes Matty's sister look more beta than alpha imo

All I can say is good luck Matty whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 2498057887
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:10 am

can someone share the teaser was about?
did they share anyhing about the finale or the top 3 dates?

Back to top Go down

Post by bronniegrace Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:11 am

Im team Elise BUT I actually think Laura is truly insecure and having a hard time with the process and nervous on camera, On tv I see Matty lasting better with Elise but i feel like theres things were not seeing with Matty and Laura that come out every now and then on screen but she definitely doesn't come across great at times...
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:14 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Nah. I think Laura is much more stealth with her game play than Elora. Make him work for it and chase her all the way to FRC before she gets her fangs in him  :uptonogood  jmo

agree. elora rub the feathers of a lot of people but I think she was OTT but genuine and fell for the guy
i am also thinking that they slept together and this explain how betrayed she felt. I am sure at 99.99% that they did it
a betrayed woman do react with a lot of emotion and anger. typical

I wouldn't be surprised if you're right @HEA I wonder when Eloras non disclosure agreement runs out? Or maybe "insiders" will give some stories to the Daily Mail? giggling

yeah it will be fun ... but in my opinion her IG says it all................... it is a huge slap on the face of laura to show her that he was into her...

we can say it is not nice or jealous or whatever but honest... if a guy sleep with a woman in this kind of settings, do you think this woman has all rights to believe she was the one and got very very very angry and felt betrayed when he rejected her???

no way i will believe they did not do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:14 am

I think most people who push themselves and call themselves the "favorite" and whatnot are ego driven and ego is a sign of insecurity imo.

I still think based on everything I've sleuthed on and off the show (so not just "edit") that Laura is like his sister and Matty will be doing what she says if she's F1 and I think he may like that since that's what he is used to.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Laura makes Matty's sister look more beta than alpha imo

All I can say is good luck Matty whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 2498057887

Oh to be a fly on the wall at the Johnson family BBQs. I give it 3 months before his sister decides Laura's not good enough for Matty. 6 months till she tells him to dump her. 6 months 1 day for him to comply. (Though we won't find out until their contracts expire of course). laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:15 am

question: with whom matty used his tongue with so far?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:18 am

HEA wrote:question: with whom matty used his tongue with so far?

PARDON? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER ALL THESE SLURPING NOISES.

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 ZE5P3dx

SC courtesy of TenPlay

No one else that I have seen.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think most people who push themselves and call themselves the "favorite" and whatnot are ego driven and ego is a sign of insecurity imo.

I still think based on everything I've sleuthed on and off the show (so not just "edit") that Laura is like his sister and Matty will be doing what she says if she's F1 and I think he may like that since that's what he is used to.

JMO

laura dominatrix and matty submissive??

yeah... i see that whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Domina10
source google

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:20 am

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:question: with whom matty used his tongue with so far?

PARDON?  I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER ALL THESE SLURPING NOISES.

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 ZE5P3dx

SC courtesy of TenPlay

No one else that I have seen.

hehehe hehehe hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala