SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:22 am

Naww Cobie, sweetheart. Come here and I'll give you a hug.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:22 am

Yay to who called it that Cobie will be let go on her SD....sweet girl though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:22 am

He is wearing black vans
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:22 am

@bobette there was lots of talk about sadness etc but I didn't hear the "I feel heartbroken", I might have missed it though!

ETA: WAIT. There it was. laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:23 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I'm sorry to ask this stupid question especially during Cobie  being sent home but it Matty wearing Laura's black sneakers that she has been papped in recently wearing

Mate someone else asked that upthread....unreal if they are the same size....except are feet are massive giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:23 am

Well, thank goodness that waste of time is over.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:23 am

phewww just caught you guys

so yep cobie drama exit as i predicted

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Laura comes across like she is backhand insulting Elise when she talked in ITM about what Elise said

Like yeah Elise said great stuff but like we ALL want that

The is becoming a theme, on screen and off, IMO.  No wonder Elise wasn't following her on SM Suspect
Yeah. Not surprising...

It makes me think that's who Laura is. And she puts on the "I love everyone" thing and self-deprecating thing because she knows it will endear her more to the public and "image"

It just doesn't ring real or genuine to me
Bobette wrote:

I've known people exactly like that IRL.  Gets my back up immediately.

Same! Gets my back up too. Feels fake to me  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:24 am

thank you all for the live recap clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:25 am

for me elise = same edits as matty with goeorgia

late, dancing, dip, ............ everything looks the same

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:25 am

She didn't see it coming? Girl you need glasses and some social awareness.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:25 am

Matty just took the poor girl on a 2nd SD to dump her

YAY!! What a prize. NOT a puppet!  dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+37
Billysmom
aprawn
fabgirl
Valancy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
Emayem
Katiebelle
asahsa
Storybook
Miyala