SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 36 of 62 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 49 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dirty30 - Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:35 am

:Happy Birthday Vanessa! You are such a beautiful woman, inside and out! Wish you happiness joy contentment prosperity!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

dirty30 - Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by marloon Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:43 am

Happy Birthday, Vanessa. Bonne fete a toi. Hope you're enjoying this day surrounded by family and other loved ones. The best is yet to come.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:06 am

vacayeveryday wrote:@ukglasgowkiiss I respectfully disagree. IMO if Rachel wanted to gain sympathy and have Vanessa look bad she could have simply stayed silent. Then I think ppl would've assumed the worst about Vanessa's statements, which is what to some degree initially happened after DLo's Reddit statement came out. With Rachel's clarification IMO neither she nor Venessa came out smelling like roses. IMO it leveled it out and brought it back to my original assumption which is that two rivals vying for the same guy in a bizarro dating/reality tv world probably just stepped on each other's toes and got on each other's nerves.
Fair enough, yes I can see totally that perspective too.
I do agree with you on the likelihood of the two of them clashing heads and both having some blame in possibly a heated argument. I don't think either are blame free. However I differ in my view of how Rachel has worded her statements. I wish she could have said more about the whole incident or build up rather than her own knee jerk reactions to it. I also think it no accident that both D Lo and Rachel hv the knowledge that Vanessa is currently going through her break up, to me it seems like they think it is "ok" to say these things now she is not with Nick, plus not protected by the abc sucessful couple thing either (does that exist). Imho I think Rachel got carried away in her own defence, and did not show Vanessa any empathy. I would have respected her side more if she had acknowledged the whole picture.

Am I right in remembering that Vanessa initially followed Rachel on IG but was not followed back?  I feel like Rachel seems to still be on the offensive whereas I have not seen that from Vanessa (yet).
But I think overall it always takes 2 to tango in an argument. The bigger picture as far as I have understood is that Rachel was popular and had alliances with most women in the house whereas Vanessa was not, so I wonder if those dynamics came into it all. They are both very strong personalities. I would like Vanessa to issue some  sort of statement just to have heard her side of it.
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:01 pm

hbbanner (belated) Vanessa!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KayP Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:01 pm

I Hope Vanessa doesn't say anything and just let's this whole thing fade away

KayP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:41 pm

KayP wrote:I Hope Vanessa doesn't say anything and just let's this whole thing fade away

Yup. It's a no win. Just ignore and move on Vanessa.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:38 am

Vanessa commented a heart on Ashley's latest Instagram post, which was a picture of her and Ben and had the below caption:

ashley_iaconettiI get to go root on this Dancing King tonight when he goes head-to-head with @therachlindsay at Lip Synch Battle. He's gonna slay some Carly Rae Jepsen!!! ☎️ Thank you to all of those who listen to the Almost Famous podcast. We love you and appreciate all the feedback! This week's podcast features a heartfelt, emotional interview with @nickviall about the stages of love and heartbreak. You can listen at the link in my bio or Insta story.

I would assume the heart is in response to the Nick portion considering her and Ashley never seemed particularly close nor does she regularly comment on her pics. JMO. It makes me feel good to see them still supporting each other in little ways. I really want to believe that they still think well of each other.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:12 pm

Jane781 wrote:
I would assume the heart is in response to the Nick portion considering her and Ashley never seemed particularly close nor does she regularly comment on her pics. JMO. It makes me feel good to see them still supporting each other in little ways. I really want to believe that they still think well of each other.

Yeah, I noticed that as well and it made me happy too. I genuinely believe that Nick still thinks well of Vanessa; all of his comments and social media activity over the past month has done nothing but confirm that opinion in my eyes. I don't follow Vanessa on social media and I have no idea how she really feels about Nick at the moment but I do think that her comment is a positive sign and it makes me feel good to think that they are still supportive of each other during this tough time.

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:39 pm

She tagged an LA based photographer so I assume she's back in LA. Wonder why she's back there so early since Freestyle is on Thursday

Vanessa's IG story from yesterday
dirty30 - Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 36 14084172_1601020933287988_1323137389329121280_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTYxNjMwNjc1ODEwMDA5NzExOA%3D%3D
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Hope you had a great birthday Vanessa! :Happy Birthday

dirty30 - Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 36 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:38 pm

https://www.facebook.com/enews/videos/10154796674320736/
Vanessa looked more beautiful than ever and seemed much more relaxed and comfortable today. She says she is going out tonight. I hope she gives us a glimpse of her fun.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:25 am

Who here thinks that Vanessa might end up being next year's Bachelorette (now that her and Nick are no longer together)? I mean, it's possible for a former F1 to be a lead even though it's been awhile. Dunno, maybe they'll keep her in mind if none of Arie's girls really dazzle or stand out.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 62 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 49 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach