SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 20 of 62 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 41 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dirty30 - Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:11 pm

happydays wrote:For the person commenting that something happened between sharleen and vanessa, sharleen just commentd on Vanessa 's pic.
Sharlene has often commented on V's pics from the moment it was revealed she was F1. Sharlene and Andy were basically within miles of  Nick and V's residence vacationing all the way from New York yet nothing...not even a visit. I've seen Nick post many pics of him and V sharing time with friends in LA. In addition,  it was the lack of likes from V regarding Sharlene which never happened until V and Nick split that I also noticed. I felt V didn't want to engage in a friendship so to speak because of Sharlene's close friendship with Andi because she was part of Nick's past.  It had nothing to do with Sharlene as a person. After I brought up the discussion that day about noticing it for months, V then blocks Nick the very day he publicly runs into Andi. It is only my opinion that V just wasn't on board with acquaintances that included his past such as Andi.

I hated to type all this out again because I feel like it's redundant for everyone to read but saying something happened to cause it just isn't what I said or felt in my previous opinion/post.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

dirty30 - Vanessa Grimaldi  & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:21 pm

I understand what you're saying. And I can sympathize with how Vanessa might have felt...I still feel a little weird getting together with my hubby's oldest friend, a woman, whose BFF happens to be an exgf of my husband's. Sounds stupid, but still feel awkward, even after all these years.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:01 am

@mprssdbyu actually Vanessa and Sharleen did comment back and forth at least one other time before the split. (Early August)
And has there been confirmation they didn't meet up? Nick hardly posted about meeting with anybody, it was mainly known through fan pics. Just because they didn't post pics doesn't mean it didn't happen IMO

And I know you said you didn't think anything happened but I felt the need to reply because your comment that it didn't happen until the split isn't exactly true

Last edited by Mochaginj on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed out sentence)

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:12 am

Mochaginj wrote:@mprssdbyu actually Vanessa and Sharleen did comment back and forth at least one other time before the split. (Early August)
And has there been confirmation they didn't meet up? Nick hardly posted about meeting with anybody, it was mainly known through fan pics. Just because they didn't post pics doesn't mean it didn't happen IMO

And I know you said you didn't think anything happened but I felt the need to reply because your comment that it didn't happen until the split isn't exactly true
I follow Nick and V...as I love so many things about her. If you can find a like before the week in August they broke up, your sleuthing skills are better than mine. I went all the way back to March (ATFR) and she was revealed as F1. I have no way of knowing if they got together or not but I do know Nick has posted many pics of social gatherings with friends on insta as he introduced V to acquaintances/friends in LA. As close as he is to Sharlene and Andi, I can't imagine that he wouldn't be proud to show the 4 of them in a pic at dinner or just doing anything really. It's My Opinion they didn't get together in LA. But I'm okay if I'm the only one who feels that way.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:15 am

Billysmom wrote:I understand what you're saying. And I can sympathize with how Vanessa might have felt...I still feel a little weird getting together with my hubby's oldest friend, a woman, whose BFF happens to be an exgf of my husband's. Sounds stupid, but still feel awkward, even after all these years.
I do too as I'm sure I like MeAndi a h3ll of a lot less than her probably. I'm sure there are personality differences that they felt would never come together in complete harmony for them as a couple. I do get it. I hate it...but I get it.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:11 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
Mochaginj wrote:@mprssdbyu actually Vanessa and Sharleen did comment back and forth at least one other time before the split. (Early August)

I follow Nick and V...as I love so many things about her. If you can find a like before the week in August they broke up, your sleuthing skills are better than mine. I went all the way back to March (ATFR) and she was revealed as F1. I have no way of knowing if they got together or not but I do know Nick has posted many pics of social gatherings with friends on insta as he introduced V to acquaintances/friends in LA. As close as he is to Sharlene and Andi, I can't imagine that he wouldn't be proud to show the 4 of them in a pic at dinner or just doing anything really. It's My Opinion they didn't get together in LA. But I'm okay if I'm the only one who feels that way.

I'm not talking likes on Sharleens pics, I haven't looked into that. But I'm talking about interacting on ig. In Vanessas pic of her and Nick 'soaking up the LA sun' where she has his blue jays hat on, her and Sharleen commented back and forth to each other. I think it may have been towards the end of July, not August, sorry.
I thought you meant any interaction at all, but if you only meant likes, then apologies.

I also personally think Nick would have been proud to show the 4 of them off if they did indeed get together when Sharleen and Andy were in town, so I am inclined to think they didn't but I was just saying it wasn't confirmed. (Or checking if it was confirmed or not)

Mochaginj

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:15 am

MaxWilder wrote:
Jane781 wrote:then the person unblocks them, the person who had been blocked would then show up in the activity feed as having just followed the other person (and vice versa if they both were following each other pre block).

Blocking and then unblocking someone shakes them off you, so to speak. They won't be following you anymore, and will have to re-follow you; it's not automatic. (I just confirmed this using two accounts.) They could have unfollowed and then re-followed by choice.

That said, the disappearing likes do seem to confirm blockage.

Did you try this with 2 public accounts?

Mochaginj

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:26 am

Mochaginj wrote:Did you try this with 2 public accounts?

Yes. As account A, I blocked and then unblocked account B. As account B, I refreshed A's profile and saw that I was no longer following it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:00 pm

MaxWilder wrote:
Mochaginj wrote:Did you try this with 2 public accounts?

Yes. As account A, I blocked and then unblocked account B. As account B, I refreshed A's profile and saw that I was no longer following it.

And they were both public accounts, neither of them set as private?

Mochaginj

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:51 pm

I like to imagine v having her Sunday family dinner on Sundays....mmmmm I'm getting hungry now
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:10 pm

Is it pathetic that my heart still aches a bit when I see their individual posts? I long for the days when they posted wonderful pictures of them together. sad

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:35 pm

Mochaginj wrote:And they were both public accounts, neither of them set as private?
Yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 62 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 41 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi & Josh Wolf - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+78
Norcalgal
luvstx
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
Astrobach