SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 53 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Isabel123 Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Cool interview....

https://twitter.com/JRodgers11/status/918958844897824768

@JRodgers11
Ever wonder how much paint it takes to get the field ready between the hedges...? @FootballUGA @SECNetwork

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

tbt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 53 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Isabel123 Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:24 pm

Alanna wrote:Super cute podcast this week. They have their mom on and it's really funny and adorable.

Ditto @Alanna; Darla is awesome. I noticed they mentioned Aaron several times while relieving their childhood.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:43 am

https://instagram.com/p/BaO148jHpjy/

laugh out loud judging by JoJo's caption and Becca's comment, it looks like Becca might be heading to them again this year in Dallas for her birthday, Halloween, and JoJo's birthday since it's all in a few days span.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:58 am

I think they'll be in Nashville this year or atleast Becca and JoJo will. Becca said on her IG Live a couple of days ago she and JoJo and her friends will be going to Nashville for her birthday. So they could be celebrating Halloween in Nashville this year since Becca's birthday is the day before Halloween.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:14 pm

Ohhh! Interesting!

Jordan does have his radio show with Jason on Sunday's and Jason is having his huge Halloween party. I wouldn't be surprised if Jordan heads to Nashville after work on Saturday. Guess we'll find out soon enough!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:19 pm

Oh fantastic, things only go awesome when they're in Nashville Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh fantastic, things only go awesome when they're in Nashville Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes laugh out loud

You kill me laugh out loud

Although, after that "situation" happened in June, she was saying in interviews in July and August that if she and Jordan were to move from Dallas, she would picture them in Nashville because they love it. It doesn't seem to hold bad memories for her laugh out loud

Jordan was liking Jason's picture about his Halloween party on IG yesterday, so I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up there. I think it's clear from JoJo's picture that she wants them to do a group thing again.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:14 pm

Yeah @Ash2214, and she's posted plenty of pics of them from that night, even his birthday wish laugh out loud Shes fine!

Baddy just posted on snap that he'll be at the need to breathe concert in Athens tonight, wonder if Jo is going too? But then she probs would have gone to the game with him in the first place today.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:19 pm

@Alanna yeah, I don't think she traveled with him this weekend. Realistically, I'm not sure how much of the concert he'll even see tonight since the game he's calling starts at 7:30. I would think he'll probably catch the end of it and hang with the band for a bit since they're his buddies.

It's too bad they couldn't end up making their concert in Colorado last month. Ben H was there too. Would have been gold, I think laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:51 pm

I'm rotfl with your comment @Alanna and @Ash2214.

I would like to know how Jordan managed his time. Last Monday he accompanied Jojo to an Antique store; Tuesday flew to Charlotte and did the SEC Now. Back to Dallas on Wednesday and probably recorded his podcast with Luke. On Thursday he flew to Athens and attended some production meeting. Yesterday he guested to 4 podcasts and reported to SEC Now while on Athens Football field. This morning he joined SEC Nation crew and will do color commentary tonight. Sunday he will go back to Dallas and co host a radio show with Jason.

Jordan joining the SEC Nation set this morning with Tim Tebow and Marcus.

http://www.secsports.com/clubhouse/football

Yesterday reporting at SEC Now.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:15 pm

We already knew this, but Jordan confirmed in his podcast yesterday that when he has to be in NC on Tuesdays, he flies home that same night, so he takes two flights in one day. He always takes the same flight home and gets home around midnight he said. Crazy that he's made sure she gets him for three full days and then on two of the four days that he has to work she still get to see him for parts of the day. Crazy to think they're at the half way point of the college football season already!

On one of those podcasts he hopped on yesterday he said that he was more nervous getting out of the limo and meeting her than he was in some of the biggest games of his college career laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:36 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Jordan joining the SEC Nation set this morning with Tim Tebow and Marcus.

He looks SO handsome here tbt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 53 1f60d. I dig the no tie look.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

+23
vernie113
Pirouette
Alanna
everly
Ash2214