SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 44 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:52 pm

Well then I hope she's planning!! A year is the perfect amount of time and I know she's Jojo The Bachelorette and with her family and background, she can get anything she wants and blahblah, but why wait to start if you already know the time frame? Hop to, Jo and company laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

tbt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 44 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:56 pm

She can say she hates the heat all she wants, but realistically with Jordan's schedule, one of the other seasons makes the most sense.

I could see it being in the winter once the football season dies down. Matt and Mallory planned their wedding on a freaking island in like five months. JoJo won't need much planning time laugh out loud

She referenced a beach wedding too, so I don't think the summer or spring is totally out of the question.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:27 pm

Whenever Jojo talks about how much she hates the heat I just think she speaks with the luxury of someone not having to deal with snow 6-8 months of the year laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:28 pm

Alanna wrote:Well then I hope she's planning!! A year is the perfect amount of time and I know she's Jojo The Bachelorette and with her family and background, she can get anything she wants and blahblah, but why wait to start if you already know the time frame? Hop to, Jo and company laugh out loud
I hope she's planning too. Next year May or August, they should be out of their contract so that would give them wiggle room to have the kind of wedding they've always dreamed of. Considering how they got a free engagement gift from Trip Advisor (I don't know of any other couple in Bach past who has gotten an engagement gift outside of TPTB), I won't be surprised if there are other agencies that may want to sponsor their wedding or contribute in some way (not that they need the help). Pretty sure too that they would be gifted their honeymoon - either by Papa Joe, brother Ben or some company.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:37 pm

Their 2nd anniversary , May 12, 2018 is a Saturday and good time weather wise to have a wedding either in Dallas or Chico .

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:02 pm

Given JoJo is the most followed person on social media in this whole franchise, Jordan works for ESPN, and as a couple and separately they're incredibly popular... yeah, they're going to have the wedding of their dreams and most of it they won't even have to pay for, IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:17 pm

Have they ever used the all expenses paid vacation in Nemacolin they were gifted by the show?

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:09 pm

Jordan was still in Dallas an hour ago
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:05 pm

Oh my gosh, I just laughed out loud at JoJo's IG story laugh out loud that painting of Jackson is hilariously awesome and I love how he's just sitting there staring at Jordan and JoJo!

He looks so confused and Jordan's "you're famous!" was great laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:20 pm

So Jordan is still home. I guess he didn’t need to go to college station today. I guess we still don't know what his schedule is actually like since this week was different then the other weeks. In the past few weeks, they all had to be on campus to watch the team practice and speak to the coaches. Who knows with this people?!! They need to start telling us everything laugh out loud
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:27 pm

I think Cole and Tom perhaps made it to College Station by now. In Cole's IG story they were in Luckenbach 4hrs ago. So maybe Jordan and JoJo might head up there either tonight or tomorrow.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:32 pm

Jackson!
https://instagram.com/p/BZmlU4vgYec/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

+23
vernie113
Pirouette
Alanna
everly
Ash2214