SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:35 am

@HEA yeah the media, specifically Daily Mail has always been this way and since I watched Blake's season. Same old same old. It's the TPTB and show that's gotten worse IMO and how they've been OTT about pushing Laura for F1, especially on their SM and Laura's own SM.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:37 am

uh. cobie was at the RC so she was not kicked out from her date... so during cocktail party?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@HEA yeah the media, specifically Daily Mail has always been this way and since I watched Blake's season. Same old same old. It's the TPTB and show that's gotten worse IMO and how they've been OTT about pushing Laura for F1, especially on their SM and Laura's own SM.

jmo

so what is your opinion?
You are always on point each season, I am curious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:43 am

Justme wrote:Thank you @HEA that gives me more to think about haha
bestbud!
with times I am now more into the journey and not the end of the road.
I came a long way to accept that BTW giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:47 am

@HEA I thought Laura for F1 back in March when they were filming. She has most of the F1 stats imo and specifically the F1 pattern for single date.. meaning for each BachAUS season the F1 alternates getting the SD on Ep3 or Ep5

S1.. F1=Ep3
S2.. F1=Ep5
S3.. F1=Ep3
S4.. F1=Ep5
Which means if that pattern holds, then S5.. F1=Ep3 and Laura got that single date

Part of me thinks it's a done deal and Laura is for sure F1 but for the sake of sleuthing until the end, I am stilling holding out a glimmer for Elise but honestly will be shocked if Laura isn't F1. I just haven't personally warmed to her and it just feels scripted/overly produced with her. I don't really see a real-world connection with Laura and Matty post-show but hey it won't be the first time I am wrong even if I do think she is likely F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:13 am

HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@HEA yeah the media, specifically Daily Mail has always been this way and since I watched Blake's season. Same old same old. It's the TPTB and show that's gotten worse IMO and how they've been OTT about pushing Laura for F1, especially on their SM and Laura's own SM.

jmo

so what is your opinion?
You are always on point each season, I am curious

IA @HEA, I remember learning pretty early on that @AllAboutLove is so on point. I'm just glad I'm in furious agreement with her this season so I didn't pop into the threads and get heartbroken with her sleuthing (that showed my favourites were not F1) as I did when I first joined this rollercoaster of awesome Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 3806527698

I'm with everyone else that's looking forward to getting life back already dizzy Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 4256136633

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:13 am

@AllAboutLove thanks.

That is definitely something to check about S5!

I could not warm on Laura either. I did not find her red carpet interesting the first time and had to go back to check matty BL. So they met before the show, am I correct? Sounds a jojo/jordan no? I find her too chatty, too opinionated, too much involved in dramas (2x with jen), obviously jealous.... this for me is a huge red flag that every competition was for her a big deal. I do not see as a nice girl. I think she was falling for matty (fears GD) but I do not see a long term relationship. Matty is way too selfish and i think they are both stubborn people. not good. I also see a calculated girl who came to promote her jewelry and did all along the season. I think she did fall for the guy, will they remain together long term is yet to be seen. I do not see her as a villain but IMO this settings was not for her and did not bring the best of herself. I am sure she is okay in real life but on my TV? nope.

Tara. she is a great character for this franchise but I think she used it a lot fed by the prods who IMO adored her for that. I do not find her particuarly genuine and I think she was not into Matty that much. I thought I saw the beginning of a love story with them, but IMO it was friend zone all along, no matter the edits. Do not get me wrong. I LOVED her PI shenanigans and comments. they were hilarious and so on point! But I did not see a 100% genuine girl. I think she is used to be told she is funny and she is IMO hiding behind this persona to be loved. sad in a way.

Elise. she is the most genuine girl so far. I had a major issue to recognize her when she was makeup free and during CP. I think she is the rare girl who did not play or acted in front of cameras. I liked her a lot. However, I find her on my TV a bit too bland for too long. She came alive way too late for me. I honestly think she deserves way way better.

Florence: nice girl but I did not feel she was interested with matty. Maybe at first date but I saw Florence after that taking herself major steps back from the situation. I think she knew exactly what and who and all the tricks in between. smart girl. But no, I never saw her as top 2.

Matty: prods picked him so well. sit. stand. smile. cry. be worried. be upset. look like you like her....... the perfect dog. I am sure they gave him many bones at the end of his season for listening so well their orders rofl  The guy is so fake. He used this "kid" knowing full well it would awe all the women to win him over. The guy IMO wanted fame and got used to it after Georgia finale. Like @sprite said, he has the same poker face with all the girls. he looks bored with them. He is a major deception for me.

so I am so over this season but still want to know and be over with it NOW!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:37 am

@ideas_ideas I get it wrong especially early on a lot so it's only ever been SCs that I relied on always. Heather was one of my favorites who I realized with SCs was never going to be F1. So sleuthing for F1 regardless of who I like and keeping those two things: who I like and possible F1, separate. You've been on point! Team effort here! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 4256136633  bestbud!

@HEA I think your assessment for the season is spot on and especially agree with insight regarding Elise  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 4256136633 bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:30 am

When is Natik posting her scoop? Courious

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:33 am

Miyala wrote:When is Natik posting her scoop? Courious

ooooooh we have a pending scoop????? sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:33 am

A part of it was already posted earlier today but not everything gonna post it when I'm home :gotcha:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:35 am

Oh yeah?!

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme