SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:04 pm

The hacker probably saw Rachel's post hence the 'asap' in his post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

truelove - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by lleyki Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:04 pm

Yup, definitely looks like it's been hacked. Wow, that sucks.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:06 pm

What a nightmare!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:07 pm

Yikes.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:11 pm

That is a whole lot of energy to put into hate...........
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Seab21 Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:12 pm

Bryan may be hacked...

Seab21

Back to top Go down

Post by Seab21 Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:13 pm

And to think of all the terrible things they can do in his name.... people are just Evil!!!

Seab21

Back to top Go down

Post by starser Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:14 pm

Also, the post doesn't allow comments. Weird considering that Bryan has always allowed comments on his pictures, even with all the BS that people comment. Hacker is probably keeping them off so people can't alert Instagram in the comments. I wonder if B&R even noticed.

starser

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:17 pm

They definitely noticed because Rachel posted an Instagram story about it asking IG to fix it ASAP.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by starser Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:18 pm

@makeover No, I was referring to the new post.

starser

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:20 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:That is a whole lot of energy to put into hate...........
But, this does not shock me. If we look around, look how much active effort people put in to being mean and hateful about him. Go out of their way to do so. Show up to discussions and don't like him or Rachel, just get off on hating. Not constructive stuff but just hate. Given the climate and vibe... I wish I could say this surprised me, but it doesn't, not really. Some peeps are truly mean about him. Like he personally kicked their puppy, mean, about him. Lol.

And I noticed the same thing about the comments being turned off. And that terrible grammar/capitalization/lack of using a period at the end of the sentence, etc. That's... not him. At all.

Prayer circle that his social media/DMs weren't a dumpster fire. And you also know it's a hater of a certain type, who feels a certain way, because the first post back has him trying to make money/shill. It's so obvious what's up here.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:23 pm

@starser Oops, sorry yeah. I'm sure they noticed and someone has notified them already.

Man, I feel bad for Bryan. Since beginning of the show, people just can't leave him be. WHAT has he ever done that warranted this kind of nonsense. Grr, I'm pissed on his behalf.

Last edited by makeover on Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl