SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fountainbleau - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by teambigrach Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:48 am

Do we have any clue as to where they're moving? Dallas/LA?
Some comments on IG is speculating that the couch looks like rachel's?

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

fountainbleau - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by teambigrach Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:54 am

Perf wallpaper laugh out loud
fountainbleau - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 20986799_131906450758338_7316223888176709632_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYBZsGVFLfg/?tagged=bryanabasolo

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:47 am

Well, well. Look how quickly they made a ~decision and are packing Bryan's place up. Lol. Goes to the point that all of you who had been sleuthing made that they very likely had an idea where they were going/what was next (at least in some part), long ago, and they just weren't sharing.

I love that even after a day of packing up his place, which is long and stressful, at the end of the day, they're adorable cuddle bunnies with her all wrapped up in him. I cannot get enough of their bond.

And also, yas, Bryan. Your hand placement. Your. Hands. You just... Love ya girl's assets. Period. You are adorable. Trust, she won't... and... we won't forget that she's yours, boo boo. Lol.

Thanks to everyone for posting all of the goodies. I'm loving the new!old pics and Tracy's picture is super cute, too. I love how much love their friends and fam are showing them. Oh, and... Rachel's dress? YAS.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:02 am

teambigrach wrote:Do we have any clue as to where they're moving? Dallas/LA?
Nah, that is definitely Bryan's couch. I remember him lying on the same couch in one of his IG stories during the season.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:17 am

makeover wrote:
teambigrach wrote:Do we have any clue as to where they're moving? Dallas/LA?
Nah, that is definitely Bryan's couch. I remember him lying on the same couch in one of his IG stories during the season.

For sure. And just to echo you, here's a pic of him sitting on the couch in June, via his IG. They're def packing Bryan's place in Miami up: https://www.instagram.com/p/BUyYmrfDfxj/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:27 am

So they are packing up and moving at Bryan's place. I thought that might be the case. They are so cute just cuddled up with each other. I hope they move to Dallas. I would have more of a chance of running into them, but maybe LA? Loving all the old pics of them, too.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:37 am

Thank you for posting these photos, I was missing them so much. They are so cute! Yes, that hand placement!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:49 am

Here are a few things we can think about in reference to the move; 
1) Bryan may have rented this place (we know it's been listed since the end of filming) and gotten a larger place in Miami for the two of them.
2) Rachel may have finalized negotiations with ESPN in NYC to work there or in Connecticut where their major telecasts are. (Matty Nice, Matt is there too).
3) DWTS negotiations may be finalized and they need to be in LA soon to start preparations. If she's on, this is the best possible season for a wonderful partner because of the announced pro line up. There are rumors that Demario is on. Yuck!
4) Rachel's law firm she is employed by has offices in San Francisco. She could work with them at least until she passes the ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL California bar. 
5) Bryan could open a new office for his firm or, for himself if they move to Dallas, LA, NYC, Connecticut or, San Francisco.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:09 am

@Chgohighlife Great points! I'm really hoping that she chose a gig with ESPN over DWTS, as much as I'd like to see her on tv again every Monday laugh out loud She's mentioned several times that she is interested in sports broadcasting. I also found this ET article where she mentioned she didn't plan on doing DWTS and it was published in mid-July. I wonder if she changed her mind since then?

Here's the link: http://www.etonline.com/tv/221705_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_reveals_fiance_secret_code_name_why_monday_nights_are_difficult
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:23 am

Welp. they are all I have I left to truly fan over besides Jash. No pressure but please don't make me sad and actually get married laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:44 am

Diana wrote:Welp. they are all I have I left to truly fan over besides Jash. No pressure but please don't make me sad and actually get married laugh out loud

Haha, I was going to say the same thing. At least I have Trista and Ryan. RnB need to post more to mend my broken heart.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:50 am

Chgohighlife wrote:Here are a few things we can think about in reference to the move; 
1) Bryan may have rented this place (we know it's been listed since the end of filming) and gotten a larger place in Miami for the two of them.
2) Rachel may have finalized negotiations with ESPN in NYC to work there or in Connecticut where their major telecasts are. (Matty Nice, Matt is there too).
3) DWTS negotiations may be finalized and they need to be in LA soon to start preparations. If she's on, this is the best possible season for a wonderful partner because of the announced pro line up. There are rumors that Demario is on. Yuck!
4) Rachel's law firm she is employed by has offices in San Francisco. She could work with them at least until she passes the ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL California bar. 
5) Bryan could open a new office for his firm or, for himself if they move to Dallas, LA, NYC, Connecticut or, San Francisco.

I honestly don't think this is a thing. I can tell you that ESPN in a BIG hole financially and has been getting rid off talent not adding them. They laid off a TON on-air people (and other employees) just 3 months and there's rumors that more are coming. As much I as I like Rachel, I just don't think they would sign her especially since she'd be a complete neophyte in the sports broadcasting space.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl