SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MCM - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:45 pm

an old pic, happy and beautiful B and R:
MCM - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 21042038_116441535684598_8052456577782775808_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYMr-1uAeFn/?taken-by=teammbrachel

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

MCM - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:46 pm

sdmom wrote:That tweet is from 8/17
Where are they today?
I think they are still in Miami, yesterday they were there for sure.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:52 pm

I have a feeling that they are busy with life, and working on things that are integral in a real-world relationship. I think their SM posts will now be few and far between.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:08 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:I have a feeling that they are busy with life, and working on things that are integral in a real-world relationship. I think their SM posts will now be few and far between.

It's good for them but sad for fans if they will post less IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:22 pm

sdmom wrote:
Rachelsseason wrote:I have a feeling that they are busy with life, and working on things that are integral in a real-world relationship. I think their SM posts will now be few and far between.

It's good for them but sad for fans if they will post less  IMO.

I think they'll keep it up, it's just that there will be days when they can't get to it. IMO.We'll soon see.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:27 pm

@Chgohighlife totally! I was simply speculating.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:56 am

From Rachel's IG story. The babies are busy packing at Bryan's place.

MCM - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 C7uyTdLl

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:06 am

awwww OK so them being MIA all day was worth it laugh out loud I wonder where they'll be starting a life together!
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:30 am

They look so cute wrapped up in each other after a busy day. heartglasses

I came across this old IG Story yet again today and it's one of my favs. I love their sense of humor. giggling  giggling

Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:04 am

See Rachel''s IG Story. They have spent the day packing up Bryan's stuff to move. I can't bring it over.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:53 am

makeover wrote:From Rachel's IG story. The babies are busy packing at Bryan's place.

MCM - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 C7uyTdLl

Aawh they look so cute!! Also, bryan's hand placement giggling

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:59 am

makeover wrote:From Rachel's IG story. The babies are busy packing at Bryan's place.

awwww :cutiepie

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl