SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:28 pm

Mack gets SQT. It's so awkward to watch.

Mack is totally infatuated with the idea of Sophie the "celebrity" Sophie and not Sophie herself.

Soph definitely picking up on this when she says that she gets the feeling Mack wants to get 'meet and greet tickets' to meet her as a fan laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:37 pm

RC

Stu already has a rose (foreshadowing of the ending imo laugh out loud )

James called first!  

....Jarrod doing VO (he's done the most this season) saying he will die without a rose, etc. He is in waaaay too deep and honestly at this point I think sending him home is the best thing for him. I don't think he is equipped well for this stuff at all but it's because of that that I won't be surprised if some producers keep whispering to him that he's got this and Soph is into him and encouraging him to be even more OTT

Jarrod called next! Oh boy looks like he may be made to lose his mind completely on this show. Yikes if he is F2!!

Apollo called

Seems like this could be F4!?  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Luke and Mack eliminated.

Did Luke say "see you boys" before he never got a rose? I think he knew. 

Something definitely happened imo with Luke (either BTS or otherwise) because Soph walked Mack out to say goodbye to Mack but with Luke she didn't and didn't seem that upset about Luke leaving (seemed more upset with Mack who never even got a SD)

ETA: Luke telling the other two "see you boys" so I definitely think he knew he was going home 

- sidenote: regarding the magnets on lapels. FWIK, they all have those usually sewn into the lapel of the suit jacket. I am guessing that for the ones that were visible in front and someone tweeting that it was a spoiler that maybe they didn't have time to sew those into the jacket lapel and that the ones who went home had it sewn into their lapel

PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 22426180_10212619549477559_5397032143625341752_o
my sc tenplay.com

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:54 pm

Preview for Ep8:

2nd SD - per sleuthing and @Bobette's SCs, Sam must gets 2nd SD (makes sense since Double Delight rose that guaranteed him with two SDs. Either way, he will be sent home either this upcoming ep or ep 9 going by sleuthing since he doesn't get a HTD.

GD - sailing. Blake with Soph so I think Blake gets SQT and thus not two SDs (going by BTS pics pre-season sleuthing Blake may get the City Slicker SD in Ep9)

This means it is likely that no real F1-contender gets 2 SDs this season. It would explain the shorter filming schedule this season 

S3, Ep8 (Thurs 12 Oct, 7:30PM - 8:40PM)
Sophie's Bachelors are split into two teams and brave the waves in a lively sailing race. On the single date, Sophie takes one Bachelor on a group date: just them and eight adorable puppies.

S3, Ep 9 (Wed 18 Oct, 7:30pm - 8:30pm)
Sophie puts the remaining Bachelors' compatibility to the test with help from a Matching Scientist. On the single date, Sophie takes one city slicker Bachelor out of his comfort zone into the country.

HTDs are Ep 10
https://www.foxtel.com.au/tv-guide/The-Bachelorette-Australia/89591165
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:24 pm

Latest episode (Ep 7) is embedded here along with other episodes and links
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:44 pm

I loved Stu and Sophie’s date. They are so cute together. He seems like very genuine man and nothing like the “publican playboy” that has been spouted about. If I wasn’t already married I’d totally date him.
He’s handsome, unassuming, funny, sweet and he has a yacht!

I loved how she was all giggly and nervous around him too.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:23 pm

Am I the only one that saw similarities between Mack’s SQT and Stus single date?  They both essentially said the same things, both admitted to having crushes on Sophie, Sophie being the bachelorette being their main reason for being on the show. Both presumable motivated enough by the image Sophie put out into the public domain to attract them both. The difference though was how sophie treated both of them. I think with Mack Sophie went into public Sophie mode whereas with Stu I think she herself was quite flattered that Stu wanted to pursue her. So the shoe was on the other foot. I am yet though to be convinced that Stu is different from men she has dated before. But then again history has told us that what leads say they want and what they go with are usually very different.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:28 am

It looks like Apollo on the date with the puppies... and Sam on the picnic. Both this episode???

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaIyMr8nYVB/?taken-by=ten_insider

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:48 am

stoneleigh wrote:It looks like Apollo on the date with the puppies... and Sam on the picnic. Both this episode???

If so that's one heck of a long day. No wonder Sophie looked tired and emotional by the end of it. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:02 am

Bobette wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:It looks like Apollo on the date with the puppies... and Sam on the picnic. Both this episode???

If so that's one heck of a long day.  No wonder Sophie looked tired and emotional by the end of it.  laugh out loud

After I posted this I went back to have a look at the preview... when they are sitting around the table talking about 'there's a new frontrunner'... Apollo is missing from the table, Sam is still there.

I don't think it is a very long date because Sam is wearing the same clothes he is wearing for his picnic so he must get the afternoon.

WEIRD

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:20 am

Well that would make perfect sense – Apollo (IN KNITWEAR I notice from the pic) plus puppies = yes please.  Sam & puppies would have been a waste of cuteness IMO.  They're going for a repeat of the Cam + Puppies date from last year I would imagine.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:24 am

Sundy wrote:Am I the only one that saw similarities between Mack’s SQT and Stus single date?  They both essentially said the same things, both admitted to having crushes on Sophie, Sophie being the bachelorette being their main reason for being on the show. Both presumable motivated enough by the image Sophie put out into the public domain to attract them both. The difference though was how sophie treated both of them. I think with Mack Sophie went into public Sophie mode whereas with Stu I think she herself was quite flattered that Stu wanted to pursue her. So the shoe was on the other foot. I am yet though to be convinced that Stu is different from men she has dated before. But then again history has told us that what leads say they want and what they go with are usually very different.

Yeah, but Mack came across as a starstruck fanboy as in "I can't believe I'm sitting next to Sophie Monk squeeeee" whereas Stu came across as her equal, albeit infatuated.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA