SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:09 am

Sundy wrote:Bingham went. Screencaps of intruders coming in the screencap thread

Oh goody - thanks!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:25 am

We still have 11 guys tonight and 4 intruders in Episode 5. If there are only 12 episodes, we must have 2 eliminations per episode and maybe some walk out as well to get to final 2 in Episode 12

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:02 am

Intruder Sneaky McPeek.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:50 am

The latest promo mentioned 4 new guys go in and 4 must go!! So basically the producers were just wasting time with some of the younger guys. My bet will be the 4 younger ones like Ryan, Harry, Hayden and Brett will be going home. Since Sam has another SD, he will still be around to stir the pot with Jarrod

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:49 pm

My bet is that Sophie will have to pick which 2 intruders will stay and which two will be sent home after some sqt with each of them.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:06 pm

Enough wrote:The latest promo mentioned 4 new guys go in and 4 must go!!  So basically the producers were just wasting time with some of the younger guys. My bet will be the 4 younger ones like Ryan, Harry, Hayden and Brett will be going home. Since Sam has another SD, he  will still be around to stir the pot with Jarrod

We have some BTS pics of the guys on a group date when there are 9 left and they are: Stu, the bald guy (really need a new name for him) Mack, Apollo, James, Jarrod, Luke, Blake and Sam so I agree, Ryan, Harry, Hayden and Brett are on the chopping block.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:33 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:On the preview they're not hiding the fact that Sophie has met Stu before. Surely it won't go down well if he's F1?

Sophie says she thinks she recognised him. IMO there is no way he can be F1

I agree.  There would be uproar.

I have to agree too. Based off post-filming interviews, it sounds like Sophie's man was there from the beginning (first night). I also get this vibe that the way she talks about her man and the experience with a sense of excitement is indicative of how the public has so far reacted to the 'man' (IMO luke). Majority of people like Luke (as evident from his followers, likes and comments on instagram) and even Jackie O (whom Sophie said 'knows me too well') thinks she picked Luke. Not to mention, how giddy she was after hearing his name. This reminds me of when if IIRC matty saying he hopes people like and support his choice during the time when there was some Laura backlash?

On top of that, from what she has been saying about finding a 'normal' Aussie bloke not in her industry, I don't think she is going to pick Stu whom is rich and is in the media. They met before and went on a date and it didn't work then. I just don't see her miraculously falling in love with him now beyond the bonds she has already built with the original men. It would just go against what she said she wants and not to mention the uproar she will face, which I think Sophie is very aware of. I was 50/50 about Stu being F1, but now that the producers decided to let it be known that they knew each other, I'd say zero chance of Stu being F1 IMHO.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:34 am

Am I by myself?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:35 am

Any one else watching live tonight?

Ep is starting with a SD, Sammy reads out the card "old fashioned values" and "old school romance". Jarrod brings up that he is old school romance because he is a wine maker Rolling Eyes

Date goes to Apollo
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:35 am

Sundy wrote:Am I by myself?

I'm here @Sundy handwave
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:37 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Sundy wrote:Am I by myself?

I'm here @Sundy handwave

Hi handwave hi
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:37 am

Hola

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA