SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:54 am

OMG They're STILL tweeting about Luke's date!

WHY IS SHE WEARING DIFFERENT CLOTHES TO THE BTS PICS??? question

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:54 am

I'm so confused, the music, Sportsbet, both things pointing to Luke winning but his SM doesn't make sense.
(I haven't been on since last week so sorry if there's been further updates laugh out loud)
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:55 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Luke and Sophie are cute together. Good convo.

I really like these two together! Damn it TPTB. He eventually goes the kiss, is that F1 music?

Sure is Smiley Let this be the year the person I want to win actually wins Smiley

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:55 am

Got the music!!!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:56 am

Sophie was so shy and embarrassed. She really likes Lule IMO and he is really nice with her too. Completely different to Jarrods kiss where I felt she was just there. This one she was right into it. He is actually really nervous around her too. It was actually really nice to watch.

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:56 am

Source

Ridiculous amount of GIFage. Luke must be F1, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:58 am

Nikki in the contact lens commercial.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:58 am

Group date time
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:00 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:01 am

Sundy wrote:Sophie was so shy and embarrassed. She really likes Lule IMO and he is really nice with her too. Completely different to Jarrods kiss where I felt she was just there. This one she was right into it. He is actually really nervous around her too. It was actually really nice to watch.

I feel like I would really like Luke if I hadn't seen his social media. But... I have. hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:01 am

Wow Sam is a tool on this group date

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:02 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Sophie was so shy and embarrassed. She really likes Lule IMO and he is really nice with her too. Completely different to Jarrods kiss where I felt she was just there. This one she was right into it. He is actually really nervous around her too. It was actually really nice to watch.

I feel like I would really like Luke if I hadn't seen his social media.  But... I have.  hmmm

So it's just like Laura again! It was her social media that put a lot of people off
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA