SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Ryan is not repping the Kiwis well! Really weird vibe there

What is with the casting this season?! no no

Ryan looks like a wife beater. Sorry not sorry.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:31 am

Other working the new rose

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:31 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Jarrod got a pre-season FB profile, an intro video posted to Twitter, and his M & G fits the F1 pattern, from what y'all have described.  @AllAboutLove, get excited my dear.

Jarrod has the most F1 like patterns I have seen so far. I am getting excited again!  cheerleader

It really looks like it could come down to Stu vs Jarrod???

The Intruder vs the First SD.

Both cursed positions to be in.

Who will take it out :nervous
If F2 is Stu vs Jarrod and Jarrod gets his heart broken I will stew!!  :angryemotion
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:33 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Ryan is not repping the Kiwis well! Really weird vibe there

What is with the casting this season?! no no

Ryan looks like a wife beater.  Sorry not sorry.

I too got a terrible vibe From him. Not a nice guy at all. He makes me feel really uncomfortable
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:34 am

Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:Right so Blake will get the "double delights" rose... there is no other way she would take him on 2 SDs

That's what I thought too, but if he's being a dick from the outset, why would he give it to HIM?!  Was he a dick to her face or only before/after?

@bobette he gave her ugg boots, a jacket and a bottle of wine. After freezing my butt off in heels and a dress, I'd think that was a perfect gift and worthy of a special rose too! He wasn't a pr*ck to her face
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Jarrod has the most F1 like patterns I have seen so far. I am getting excited again!  cheerleader

It really looks like it could come down to Stu vs Jarrod???

The Intruder vs the First SD.

Both cursed positions to be in.

Who will take it out :nervous
If F2 is Stu vs Jarrod and Jarrod gets his heart broken I will stew!!  :angryemotion

Well all I know is that it doesn't sound like Jimmy can get to F1 with that M & G, so maybe she dumps Stu early and takes James and Jarrod through to the end with Jarrod F1 and James F2?

ps Has Luke gone yet?

via GIPHY

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:35 am

Posting these here for now

Source IG @luke.mcleod and @jarrodwoodgate

PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Img_2011
PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Img_2012
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:35 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:Right so Blake will get the "double delights" rose... there is no other way she would take him on 2 SDs

That's what I thought too, but if he's being a dick from the outset, why would he give it to HIM?!  Was he a dick to her face or only before/after?

@bobette he gave her ugg boots, a jacket and a bottle of wine. After freezing my butt off in heels and a dress, I'd think that was a perfect gift and worthy of a special rose too! He wasn't a pr*ck to her face

Yeah right, well in that case, I think we're right - he just bought himself a double, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:36 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Yes he was quite charming. But we know the truth and I'm sure Sophie will see what he's like on their first date.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:37 am

Jimmy's IG public
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:38 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:39 am

My connection is lagging so much...

Please post who gets 1on1 chats with Sophie during CP ... that is KEY to F1 usually
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA