SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 71 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:17 am

Looking at Rachel's and Bryan's sm actions, their behaviour with each other, I see no change, no shift, they've been the same constant fun, bantery, flirty, cute etc from the start. Imo Rachel can't act for poop, and imo there would be a change in how she's acting, if Bryan had done something questionable. And just to be clear, there have NOT been any DMs re Bryan, because speculation often becomes an accepted fact.

Imo, and I might be alone with my opinion, but each time Rachel has clapped back, or said something on sm (during her own season or after it) it hasn't been her starting stuff, she has been responding to pretty nasty stuff or complete bs thrown at her or Bryan. Imo various members or the squad or posse have come at her and Bryan, though. Bryan has not once clapped back, or said anything about anyone on sm, even when the same squad or posse have been nasty about him. Imo this time is no different. Imo someone came at Rachel/Bryan, and she responded, and it spilled to that one subtweet. Demario involved himself, because that's what he does, and here we are. I also don't think there'd be anything the squad or posse would actually KNOW about Bryan, that RS didn't know or the sleuthers here didn't know. If there was anything shady about Bryan, I bet it would reach RS or mods here before it reached Jasmine or any other bach alumni. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 71 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by skkkk Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:23 am

@ Cocoasneeze

Imo various members or the squad or posse have come at her and Bryan, though. Bryan has not once clapped back, or said anything about anyone on sm, even when the same squad or posse have been nasty about him.

Am I missing something? Since when have the squad came at her and/or Bryan?

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:24 am

@skkkk I think it might be when they were calling him a player and stuff before it was announced they were engaged. Not all of the squad but some.

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by skkkk Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:26 am

@teambigrach

Oh, thanks. I was unaware of that. This has been a wildly entertaining/ confusing season. So many questions ....

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:28 am

@likeashipblown All eyes need to be on jasmine right now laugh out loud. It would be funny if it turns out to be a ig glitch hehehe  Its really surprised me how immature and petty the boys are this season. Or maybe its the same as other seasons? Not sure but rachel's is the first that i've really paid attention to and the boys seem thirsty af for their 15 mins. Some of the squad are also questionable but a bit more tolerable than the guys are being, i mean.. attacking the woman that got you here in the first place? Pls. Those boys would have been gone on the first night if it was any other season of the bachelorette.
All jmo

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:29 am

@skkkk No worries, and yes its been a totally crazy and confusing season. Don't know how they're going to top it next year

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:33 am

2pop I can truly say that I don't give a fig about any of these people, but I do find it amusing how things have turned from last season. Rachel and her squad were shading N&V and now they are themselves experiencing the same things they were doing to others. Ah, the circle of Bachelor Nation life.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:38 am

@Sprite I don't remember them shading n&v that much last season? But if they were it was for a reason, according to RS vanessa was not very nice to rachel and bad mouthed her to Nick. So I can see why there would be animosity there. Also, the hate/shade thrown towards n&v is nothing compared to what Bryan and Rachel have experienced this season.

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:47 am

teambigrach wrote:@Sprite I don't remember them shading n&v that much last season? But if they were it was for a reason, according to RS vanessa was not very nice to rachel and bad mouthed her to Nick. So I can see why there would be animosity there. Also, the hate/shade thrown towards n&v is nothing compared to what Bryan and Rachel have experienced this season.

I guess it all depends on your point of view. Nick got 4 seasons of hate and Rachel and her squad continued it after the season. Not nice particularly as it was him picking them that enabled Rachel to get her gig and Alexis all of her opportunities. What goes around, comes around.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:52 am

Sprite wrote:
teambigrach wrote:@Sprite I don't remember them shading n&v that much last season? But if they were it was for a reason, according to RS vanessa was not very nice to rachel and bad mouthed her to Nick. So I can see why there would be animosity there. Also, the hate/shade thrown towards n&v is nothing compared to what Bryan and Rachel have experienced this season.

I guess it all depends on your point of view. Nick got 4 seasons of hate and Rachel and her squad continued it after the season. Not nice particularly as it was him picking them that enabled Rachel to get her gig and Alexis all of her opportunities. What goes around, comes around.

They had only been on one season of nick's bach gig. If he got 4 seasons of hate it was before he knew/met them and due to his own thirst for the spotlight and remaining on the shows. Them slightly making fun of him just cannot be compared to the hateful, degrading, racial slurs that both bryan and rachel (especially rachel) have received.

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:59 am

Jasmine unfollowing Bryan is weird/interesting indeed. Someone should just come out and spill the tea already laugh out loud Between this and the Bachelor announcement/MF trolling situation, it's beginning to feel like a manic mystery novel in Bachelor Nation laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:01 am

teambigrach wrote:
Sprite wrote:

They had only been on one season of nick's bach gig. If he got 4 seasons of hate it was before he knew/met them and due to his own thirst for the spotlight and remaining on the shows. Them slightly making fun of him just cannot be compared to hateful degrading racial slurs that both bryan and rachel (especially rachel) have received.

It doesn't matter that they were on only one season or why Nick was on four. You wrote that nothing compared to what Bryan and Rachel have experienced this season and I simply compared it to the four that he has been on where he experienced plenty of hate and still does. Obviously, Rachel and Bryan got hate for different things. Apples and oranges, but still plenty of hate. Either way, lets not get this thread off topic...Rachel and Bryan. It always interests me how people handle adversity...it shows so much about them.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh