SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:08 pm

FashionLover wrote:To be honest though, If my sister (who's normally level headed and a lawyer) were to bring home a guy who already branded himself as a "celebrity" and "reality tv star" before he even met her I wouldn't be all warm and fuzzies about it. That said, it would be done privately.

Happy Sunday, Fashion Lover. I don't think anyone is taking exception to Connie's right to her opinion or, to distrust or, even dislike Bryan - at least I'm not. She can hate Bryan and tell Rachel all day everyday - she has that right. I think the real issue is her willingness to dress her new baby in a gift from Peter (after a great deal of the negativity has died down) and post it on SM and then endorse a relationship that does not exist with a person she barely met and doesn't know and the fallout it creates for Rachel when she sides with Brachel's detractors. She's just tacky, self-indulgent and disrespectful of what many people agree the sisterhood bond requires. This is not about Bryan, IMO - it's about Connie's disloyalty to her sister, Rachel. It just gauls me as the eldest sister myself. I can't imagine it. My younger sisters would be devastated if I did anything so low. SM is a bunch of often strange strangers, people you don't even know. So you're showing off for them, feeding their biases and vitriol against your own sister, WHY? For me, it's obvious she is crazy jealous. There is no positive intent, at all. IMO JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by jalkire Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:18 pm

^^^^ I agree with this comment. The issue has nothing to do with Bryan and everything to do with what appears to be Connies disloyalty at least for me it does. There's a whole lot assumptions being made about Bryan and his intentions with Rachel, and while I feel like Connie is entailed to her opinions about Bryan she shouldn't air them publicly or give the public reason to suspect anything. I feel like her actions just draw unnecessary hate towards Bryan and Rachel; and since Rachel is her sister she should be considerate of that.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:25 pm

FashionLover wrote:To be honest though, If my sister (who's normally level headed and a lawyer) were to bring home a guy who already branded himself as a "celebrity" and "reality tv star" before he even met her I wouldn't be all warm and fuzzies about it. That said, it would be done privately.

I think that it's just the public nature of it all that people have an issue with. I'm all for private sh*t-talking and eye-rolling!

Also, I do wonder if Rachel really is super level-headed normally. She strikes me as as someone who has always had her sh*t together when it comes to her education and career, but always kind of a disaster when it comes to relationships IMO. I wonder how they felt about that college coach she dated for 5 years that wouldn't move or commit to her.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:34 pm

@Aria I actually don't think Rachel is that level headed in relationships if I'm being honest. I think she had it together with her education, career, finances etc. However I think when it comes to men she lets them get away with a lot. Now this opinion is just speculation and there's a lot more I can say on but yeah I think she losses her head with men.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:39 pm

I have two sisters and I would never shade them publicly for any reason. If Constance does not like Bryan that is her choice. Since Rachel loves Bryan and they are choosing each other....the relationship that will suffer is the one between the sisters. Maybe Constance does not care if she damages that sisterly relationship. IMO her actions are very misguided.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:44 pm

@Aria what college coach?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:45 pm

Looks like Bryan and Rachel,went to church this morning and hopefully  with her family.

Her parents are very private so it's hard for me to gauge how they like Bryan. Remember in one interview Bryan said they would have a private meal with her parents before the public engagement party? I think them throwing a brunch at home for RnB is a good sign because that setting is more intimate, imo.

I have to say, for all the underserved  beating Olga got from the edit on HTD, she and Rachel seem to get along very well. Bryan's family, from what I can see on sm, seem very warm loving and fun.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:52 pm

2pop
I can't speak for anyone else, but I know personally, I have family members both blood and via marriage I like and then not so much or not so very much. But you keep your skeletons in the closet, dirty laundry in the bin.
One of the few times my mother-in-law and I saw eye to eye was in our mutual dislike and shared "wtf is wrong with him" over my brother-in-law(her son-in-law).
However, it stays private.
About as close to public any of it gets is my tag line.
2pop

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:58 pm

wait i know this may be off topic but does anyone know who rachel's ex who she dated for 5 years is????

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:26 pm

jalkire wrote:@Aria I actually don't think Rachel is that level headed in relationships if I'm being honest. I think she had it together with her education, career, finances etc. However I think when it comes to men she lets them get away with a lot. Now this opinion is just speculation and there's a lot more I can say on but yeah I think she losses her head with men.

Women in their 20's often stay in relationships a long time before they move on and the fact is many women a heck of a lot older do the same and many never have the strength to leave. Women often compromise, enable men to take advantage, etc. The important thing is Rachel didn't do it again this time, IMO so, she broke out of that old..."let's date and see how we feel in a few years"...and moved on to someone who is committed to being a real partner in real life and there's complaints about that too but, she learned a few lessons in half the time of many women so, I'm proud of her.

Also, the reaction to Bryan trademarking his name is almost funny, IMO. It is done all the time for branding and is no more serious than buying up a bunch of domain names. It is often recommended as a serious approach to controlling your brand for anyone who thinks they will have a practice, a product line, a blog or, even a political run. It's generally considered a smart move - not an indictment, LOL. Geez and JMO

Said I wouldn't post again without thanking Guardian Angel and ev-er-y-bod-y who makes videos, brings over GIFs, references other juicy stuff, etc. This forum truly is second only to Disney World as the most fun place on earth. High clap

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:03 pm

Does anyone have Rachel's sister's Instagram? I haven't seen the pic or likes in question. I can look it up if it's been posted. I do agree that she probably should keep things private but am not sure it's a big deal that she dressed her baby in that outfit. Now if it was a tshirt from his business I'd think differently.

For me it's more the "Dr Abs" name than that he trademarked it. It's just not a name you should give yourself, imo. Seems a bit egotistical to me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:05 pm

@albean99 https://www.instagram.com/constancecherones/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh