SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:03 pm

It's like girl you just shaded your whole crew, cause none of them have anything going for themselves outside of this. Like I understand his comments are annoying but ignore him

jalkire

Back to top Go down

squad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:27 pm

She brings so much unnecessary drama and criticism upon herself by not being able/willing to stop herself from responding, IMO.  I mean I know it's natural to want to, but sometimes it's best to just walk away and ignore it all.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:32 pm

That's why I hope she's back to Bryan ASAP. At least she's behaving when she's with him, like last week.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:08 pm

I might be the only one, but to be absolutely candid, Bryan is my absolute favorite person in this entire franchise.

The other person I would have loved to see more, and I identified a lot with was Eric Hill, but that was met with a tragic end.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:*Sighs* 

As in her 15 minutes? Squads? Whose 15 minutes? Girl... least self aware tweet ever.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:00 am

I don't get it. Is she shading DeMario waiting for his 15 minutes to end?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:17 am

I think she was definitely shading Demario!

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:40 am

@sosleepy, I didn't even realize how lacking in self awareness it is until you pointed it out laugh out loud she must think she's one of the special ones that's been granted 16 minutes by this benevolent show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:03 am

DeMario may be fame hunger, but I honestly don't think he tried to shame Rachel. He simply stated something obviously, imo. I don't get why Rachel thinks it is offensive, maybe she is still as insecure as she has always been, and her relationship with Bryan doesn't seem to help much, imo.

And she is still the worst B'ette, even more entitled than Andi and Kaitlyn, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:12 am

I actually think Rachel was one of the best ette's ever that's JMO though cheeky
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:43 am

peggy0221 wrote:DeMario may be fame hunger, but I honestly don't think he tried to shame Rachel. He simply stated something obviously, imo. I don't get why Rachel thinks it is offensive, maybe she is still as insecure as she has always been, and her relationship with Bryan doesn't seem to help much, imo.
Maybe Demario didn't mean to shame her (and IA with his assessment that she wasn't into the black guys on her season), but there is a negative connotation there, his comment had a lot of layers, and even Rachel's response had a lot of layers. She didn't invent it out of thin air. I just think she should've seen it and kept scrolling because all she did was give it more attention. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:52 am

Didn't she kind of discuss this topic with Eric? I thought he brought it up with some of the other guys and then later with her? Or maybe I am thinking of Will?

Either way, not everyone is going to agree with you in life. She needs to realise that firing back at people is not going stop them from criticising her. It's just going to give others ideas and show them her weak spots.

I said this last season, when she and the squad were throwing shade at Nick and Vanessa....she will not be happy when her F1 is criticized or her own behaviour. What goes around....

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh