SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:40 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Aria wrote:
sfrank wrote:For people comparing Bryan and Rachel and Chris and Whitney you could not be more wrong IMO.
Firstly, you can tell from their body language how into each other they are.  Chris was still hung up on Becca (i remember he held her WAY too long ATFR). Whitney and Chris just didn't seem believable to me. Bryan and Rachel look every bit as in love as they claim to be.

I'm just confused, TBH. If Rachel was leaning towards Peter, I don't understand so many things like why she chose to get matching 8k watches with Bryan, why she reacted the way she did when he said ILY, why she tried so hard with his mother, why she wore that watch in front of Peter, why she introduced Bryan to her friends, and why she basically started WWIII with her family when they criticized him. It all seemed to scream F1. But, then, if it was Bryan, I don't get why she was pushing the proposal so hard with Peter. Those tears weren't an act. They were signs of real heartbreak and distress. Was it her just falling back on old patterns of wanting what she couldn't have? Did something happen after HTDs that made her want Peter again? Was it just an ego and control thing, where she wanted Peter to propose even if she didn't necessarily want to say yes?  I sincerely don't know. Roberto was default and I'm the idiot who totally believed Ali when she used to say that it was always him. She also looked very happy with him for most of their 18 months together. I don't know if we'll ever get the real story, but I just feel for Bryan. He's had the hardest time, constantly being mocked and attacked on social media and then on top of that, he probably has to wonder if he's second choice (or at least, deal with everyone thinking that). IMO.

Per the bolded: I think so. I think a big part of her was ego with each guy. She is the hamburger. He should want her. HE didn't. Dammit. He didn't. That hurt. I think the Peter type was the type she always went with and that was they type that never ended up giving her what she really needed and this time she didn't end up with that type. It was scary for her. JMO.

That makes the most sense. She was just revisiting old patterns. Otherwise that brutal breakup doesn't make a whole lot of sense, especially since she had clearly been favoring Bryan for a while.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:41 am

I agree with this Tweet from Michael Garofola

That was a raw, heartbroken woman going out of her way to prevent the dude she REALLY wants from finding love on TV. #TheBacheloretteFinale

source: twitter
https://twitter.com/MichaelGarofola/status/894746483097862144
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:41 am

Sorry, pal, but Rachel stopped listening right around “tomorrow.”
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 6b98e8d93fdbb246899663aefab5a0c4
“If I agree to date you… what guarantee do I have that it’s ever going to leave that stage?” she says, wiping away tears. “Because my past has shown that it won’t.”
Peter promises that he’s going to try — “like, really hard” — to make it work, but he simply won’t be browbeaten into proposing, even if it means losing her. In other words, he is behaving like a rational human being — but there’s no place for that kind of behavior on The Bachelorette.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 5539210d5f77be4675e36c579080462c

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 05d3beb7d1df7550374a32245cf23d7e
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-finale-recap-rachel-lives-best-life-030716291.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:42 am

@AllAboutLove Too funny. I posted my comment, looked up and saw yours. Great minds think alike. LOL
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:43 am

Rolly wrote:
sfrank wrote:So Rachel and Bryan getting 3mins on Kimmel?

Not only that but he seemed to throw Rachel and Bryan under the bus and said Peter was the only sane one. I thought the couple usually had an interview?

I read it as a kindness to Peter. It was really rather a funny bit.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:43 am

I think Rachel inadvertently helped the Peter for Bachelor cause tonight. Not the effect she was looking for.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:43 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 E22aed61ac1c8c83beee8fe182e2b4d1

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 4dcfae7baa0e4b3f32cdc6a6ceb50027
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-finale-recap-rachel-lives-best-life-030716291.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:46 am

Stacia620 wrote:I agree with this Tweet from Michael Garofola

That was a raw, heartbroken woman going out of her way to prevent the dude she REALLY wants from finding love on TV. #TheBacheloretteFinale

I agree with the that sentiment.  She seemed to go out of her way several times to say "this format isn't right for him."  She seemed bitter, and maybe rightfully so, but why rain on his chances?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:47 am

bleuberry wrote:I think Rachel inadvertently helped the Peter for Bachelor cause tonight. Not the effect she was looking for.

I think she did too. giggling
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Rachel put Peter in his place for leading her on all season, giving and taking messing up with her head.

Yes she did but she was polite about it and she did go high in my opinion because she wanted to flat out ask him and I wanted her to ask. I wouldn't have been polite about it. He was just a straight out dog to come on this show to use her for the lead role. What if he got it and was used so that they can get the lead role, I can image his response.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:51 am

I was all over the place watching the finale so I might have missed it but did Rachel's ITM from the coming attractions from a few weeks back where she said something along the lines of, "I went through some trials and tribulations to get here, but I have no regrets because I found the person that I'm in love... I pray he'll be asking my hand in marriage" all end up on the editing room floor? In the episode IIRC it ends with Rachel saying something like "I don't know if I'm ready" as Bryan is pulling up in the limo. Maaan, IMO the show really seemed to go out of its way with its editing to undermine the crazy connection Bryan and Rachel had developed over the course of the show and her strong feelings of love for him, and did everything it can to highlight and draaaag Rachel and Peter's back-and-forth push-and-pull going-absolutely-nowhere dynamic. Showing the seemingly full versions of Rachel and Peter's multiple conversations, milking their emotional breakup for all it is, the zooming in on their long kiss, the amount of time Harrison spent with them on the couch asking introspective questions from different angles. All that vs. the hurried pace of everything that was related to Bryan and Rachel. Pffft. All JMO

Last edited by everglow on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:51 am

rosesrREd wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:I agree with this Tweet from Michael Garofola

I agree with the that sentiment.  She seemed to go out of her way several times to say "this format isn't right for him."  She seemed bitter, and maybe rightfully so, but why rain on his chances?

JMO, Peter spent the whole season complaining it was too fast for him. Telling Rachel he might want her if the process was slower, it was a constant push and pull of Rachel having to ask Peter to kiss her all the time and him then giving her a little bit when it seemed like she might give up. So why is she wrong to repeat his own words, to repeat what he told her that it was too soon? Add to that Peter trying to reach out after, why? To mess with her some more? Add to that Peter was whining on SM about people being mean then liking all kinds of mean posts about Bryan. Honestly, Peter had a lot more coming to him IMO and he is lucky that Rachel only parroted his own words back to him. She could have brought up a lot more if she truly wanted to throw him under the bus. IMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73