SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 51 of 59 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by jalkire Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:59 pm

@fashionlover I think Rachel is mad at herself. I don't think there's anything Peter can say to her because while I'm no fan of his I do think he was being honest with with his words. She chose not believe him or whatever. I don't think she liked the way she looks when it comes to Peter and the only person to blame is herself. I also think she's tired of talking about Peter but again that's on her because she can simply say where moving on. I don't know I don't think she's handling things bad, but I do think there's something's she can do better. As far as Bryan goes those that think she shouldn't have chosen him aren't going to change there mind unless there relationship goes the distance. Just my 2 cents.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Murakamee Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:11 pm

I get Rachel's sass. If I was related to her or a close friend of hers people would hate me, because I'd be on social media clapping back all day long.

Rach reminds me of my sister; who coincidentally is also an attorney; albeit a couple years younger . One of my friends was telling me the other day, "You know The Bachelorette reminds me of your sister." I replied, "Yeah, I've noticed that too." They're not similar in looks outside of both being Black women, but my sister has a way about her that's very reminiscent of Rachel. She is very direct, She knows what she wants, goes for what she wants, and she doesn't take mess. But at the same time, she's a wonderful creative, adventurous, free-spirited person that wants to find her Mr. Right and settle down. It takes a special kind of man to get her to be vulnerable in way to allow romantic love in. So when one gets close to her, they better be on point and entering her life for the right reasons.

So yeah, I don't deify Rachel or think she's flawless, nor do I think she has always made the right decisions throughout this process. But I get her. In some ways I feel protective of her. Like my baby sis.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:51 pm

There are things I enjoyed about the season and things I did not.
I did not enjoy the fake drama or the scheduling or the TBC format. It dragged the season out unduly and was very boring IMO. There were a couple episodes I chose to skip and felt I missed ZERO.
I for the most part enjoyed Rachel much more than I anticipated. She is a beautiful woman. Gorgeous. IMO. I don't mean just physically. I mean IMO how her physical looks jive with her emotional, natural and mental self. I like her sass and salt. I do wish she could clap back less, but I attribute that to age and maturity and I guess she will mellow as she matures and realize that every battle may not be worth fighting for.
There were guys I really liked and guys not so much. I did like the final couple and think they might have a chance. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:29 am

@Amethyst @peggy0221 Yes, Desiree is just a sweetheart and she was so open with her journey. She wore her heart on her sleeve. And I agree she was/is so relatable and it resonated with a lot of people. I'm so glad she got her happy ending and with such a nice guy too. Couldn't have happened to a better couple. I really adore them both.

@Alanna Yeah, I think both seem(ed) attached to the situation/drama/angst, more so than each other IMO.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:03 am

I agree with those who say that the season had a very chopped-up feel to it. Weren't there at least a couple of Mondays with no show? That is just too long of a wait. Plus, I would love it if they would get back to finishing each episode with a rose ceremony. I feel that it would give proper closure to each episode.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:40 am

Amethyst wrote:I agree with those who say that the season had a very chopped-up feel to it. Weren't there at least a couple of Mondays with no show? That is just too long of a wait. Plus, I would love it if they would get back to finishing each episode with a rose ceremony. I feel that it would give proper closure to each episode.

That was one of the worst aspects of the season for me. It was even worse when they had a TBC episode and then skipped the next week. By that point I had totally forgotten what had happened the week before and lost any momentum with the "drama". That and the stupid Lee stuff just killed the season for me, which is too bad because she had some truly great guys that I really liked.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:11 am

I was lucky that I didn't watch it week to week as it first aired. I binge watched it up to the 6th episode on Hulu. After that I watched week to week but never live until the finale. So I didn't have to deal with those one and two week breaks regular watchers had. To be honest, I get busy during certain parts of the year, and I cannot always watch live television week to week like that. That's why I don't have cable. Just Hulu, Amazon, and Netflix subscriptions. I have to catch up on things at my own pace during my free time.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:07 am

stuckinsc wrote:
FashionLover wrote:aaanyway...do y'all think eric is invited to the engagement parties or nah? laugh out loud

Would Eric go? Dean said when you enter Team Peter you have to hate Bryan. Eric may not be allowed to go and keep Peter as a friend.

As an aside, like Rhett, I frankly don't give a d***.

I maybe wrong, but in the Ali interview, Eric sayed he was closest with Matt, Adam ?? and Bryan ! So why care what Dean thinks???
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:19 am

Emila23_12 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
FashionLover wrote:aaanyway...do y'all think eric is invited to the engagement parties or nah? laugh out loud

Would Eric go? Dean said when you enter Team Peter you have to hate Bryan. Eric may not be allowed to go and keep Peter as a friend.

I maybe wrong, but in the Ali interview, Eric sayed he was closest with Matt, Adam ?? and Bryan ! So why care what Dean thinks???

Apparently after watching the finale Eric now thinks that Rachel chose Bryan since Peter would not propose and is hanging out with Peter and Dean at podcasts.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:54 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Apparently after watching the finale Eric now thinks that Rachel chose Bryan since Peter would not propose and is hanging out with Peter and Dean at podcasts.

But where did Dean SAY "when you enter Team Peter you have to hate Bryan?"

I'd love the source - as that's quite a quote!  If you could link the live interview or article, that would be great! Would like to see/read the entire interview.

Thanks!!!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:06 am

North wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:

But where did Dean SAY "when you enter Team Peter you have to hate Bryan?"

I'd love the source - as that's quite a quote!  If you could link the live interview or article, that would be great! Would like to see/read the entire interview.

Thanks!!!

It was in his interviews after he was let go. I would copy the link to the post, but
I don't know how.

He said and this is by my memory, so probably not exact, I am friends with Peter so I had to dislike Bryan. So not hate, but stupid anyway. This whole season Peter and Dean were like the mean girls, who most of the guys could actually have cared less, iMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:26 am

I think Eric would definitely attend an engagement party. Eric is an upbeat person and still has to promote his own public image. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 59 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73