SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 40 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:39 pm

Whatever. Rachel and Bryan are happy now. Peter, if not the next lead, gets to expand his business. Everyone is happy and I am happy watching all the Brachel interviews.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by North Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:43 pm

sdmom wrote:Whatever. Rachel and Bryan are happy now. Peter, if not the next lead, gets to expand his business. Everyone is happy and I am happy watching all the Brachel interviews.

^^^^^ The bolded. So simple but so true! For me, I'll replace "watching all the Brachel interviews" with watching the ridiculous train wreck that is Bachelor in Paradise. Bring it on!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:47 pm

This may sound like a strange topic, but I bring it up in all sincerity, as it is something that has truly perplexed me. Maybe some of you have thought about it, too.

During ATFR, (and I believe this is how it was said) CH said that Rachel really cried her eyes out during the break-up with Peter. Rachel agreed and added that she literally cried her false eyelashes off. To which Peter then said, (paraphrased) "Yeah, I know. I had to look at those for 2 days. I wasn't going to clean them up."...........WHAT???? I find that comment by Peter to be so OTT odd. He noticed the eyelashes. The sight of those eyelashes caused him distress. Yet, he wasn't about to do the task of discarding the eyelashes, because...because why?....because he couldn't bear to part with this piece of Rachel? because he wasn't about to do light housekeeping? what? Why would you live in a hotel room for 2 days with a small disposable item that was in need of being disposed of, that you "had to look at for 2 days", and not take a piece of tissue and pick them up yourself? I am totally serious. Why? I am wondering, what does this small topic say, if anything, about the psychology of Peter? Seriously. Anyone?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:48 pm

Rolly wrote:I think she told Peter before MTP that she was falling in love with him. When she told Peter last night, "I love you too" it didn't sound like something she would say to her dad. If it makes her feel better to say I only told one man I was IN LOVE with them, if I were her I would go with it. no no JMO

Those passionate kisses wouldn't elicit a dad like "I love you, too". giggling JMO

I think at this point both of them are doing damage control and are hoping their version of events sticks.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:48 pm

richmondrose wrote:Oh, yes that FD with Bryan where she was so distracted because she couldn't keep her mind off Peter.

Yup! And also the same FD where things got hot and heavy with Bryan judging by the state of her weave and his bruised lips the next morning. Her hair was a mess, like she sweat it out from a real workout overnight :uptonogood rofl
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:50 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Rolly wrote:I think she told Peter before MTP that she was falling in love with him. When she told Peter last night, "I love you too" it didn't sound like something she would say to her dad. If it makes her feel better to say I only told one man I was IN LOVE with them, if I were her I would go with it. no no JMO

Those passionate kisses wouldn't elicit a dad like "I love you, too". giggling JMO

I think at this point both of them are doing damage control and are hoping their version of events sticks.

So now Rachel and Bryan are liars?! Smh. Suspect

She told Dean and Eric she love them too. Made out with Matt before sending him home.
But doing both with Peter was somehow different. Okie dokie!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:55 pm

MiaHawk wrote:This may sound like a strange topic, but I bring it up in all sincerity, as it is something that has truly perplexed me. Maybe some of you have thought about it, too.

During ATFR, (and I believe this is how it was said) CH said that Rachel really cried her eyes out during the break-up with Peter.  Rachel agreed and added that she literally cried her false eyelashes off. To which Peter then said, (paraphrased) "Yeah, I know. I had to look at those for 2 days. I wasn't going to clean them up."...........WHAT????  I find that comment by Peter to be so OTT odd. He noticed the eyelashes. The sight of those eyelashes caused him distress. Yet, he wasn't about to do the task of discarding the eyelashes, because...because why?....because he couldn't bear to part with this piece of Rachel? because he wasn't about to do light housekeeping? what? Why would you live in a hotel room for 2 days with a small disposable item that was in need of being disposed of, that you "had to look at for 2 days", and not take a piece of tissue and pick them up yourself? I am totally serious. Why? I am wondering, what does this small topic say, if anything, about the psychology of Peter? Seriously. Anyone?
@MiaHawk
Nope, my dear. Not weird at all. I don't think so. I commented such on the night in the episode thread myself. WTF is wrong with this guy. If it was a tampon would it have sat there for 2 days? IF it was a used tissue? If it was a ponytail holder? What is the threshold of waste product? What is the threshold of getting off your holier than thou azz and removing trash and putting it in the trash receptacle? Curious minds want to know or perhaps just weirdos like myself and Mia.
Thanks, Mia for giving me some value. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 2498057887
Oh...and if all else fails, couldn't he have picked up the phone and called room service for a clean up?
BTW I only wish we could have a serious discussion on this topic. But I can't even imagine that one. LOL Like would we wear latex or non latex gloves?

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:02 am; edited 3 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:56 pm

sfrank wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

So now Rachel and Bryan are liars?! Smh. Suspect

Everyone's mind is made up, no matter what others say, I highly double opinions will change, imo.
So I am just going to enjoy a love story that I see starting on tv and now continues in real life, as long as li lasts.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:01 am

Kashathediva wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:This may sound like a strange topic, but I bring it up in all sincerity, as it is something that has truly perplexed me. Maybe some of you have thought about it, too.

During ATFR, (and I believe this is how it was said) CH said that Rachel really cried her eyes out during the break-up with Peter.  Rachel agreed and added that she literally cried her false eyelashes off. To which Peter then said, (paraphrased) "Yeah, I know. I had to look at those for 2 days. I wasn't going to clean them up."...........WHAT????  I find that comment by Peter to be so OTT odd. He noticed the eyelashes. The sight of those eyelashes caused him distress. Yet, he wasn't about to do the task of discarding the eyelashes, because...because why?....because he couldn't bear to part with this piece of Rachel? because he wasn't about to do light housekeeping? what? Why would you live in a hotel room for 2 days with a small disposable item that was in need of being disposed of, that you "had to look at for 2 days", and not take a piece of tissue and pick them up yourself? I am totally serious. Why? I am wondering, what does this small topic say, if anything, about the psychology of Peter? Seriously. Anyone?
@MiaHawk
Nope, my dear. Not weird at all. I don't think so. I commented such on the night in the episode thread myself. WTF is wrong with this guy. If it was a tampon would it have sat there for 2 days? IF it was a used tissue? If it was a ponytail holder? What is the threshold of waste product? What is the threshold of getting off your holier than thou azz and removing trash and putting it in the trash receptacle? Curious minds want to know or perhaps just weirdos like myself and Mia.
Thanks, Mia for giving me some value. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 2498057887
Oh...and if all else fails, couldn't he have picked up the phone and called room service for a clean up?
and some people think THIS is the man Rachel should have picked??   scratch
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:04 am

@stuckinsc, I agree with your opinion.

I just wish the edit had shown us how Rachel managed to break her dating pattern--falling for a guy who doesn't want to commit. What they showed us was a woman desperate for a ring- anyway every Bachelorette expects a ring at the end and 2 suitors make it to the end---why was it expected to be different for Rachel. Why did they put her on the spot by not letting her view the finale before airing? -. Why did tptb dedicate so much time to Peter --esp. the break up? They pretty much ignored the love story with Bryan.. I still think that Peter was a Producer pick for TB ( and Rachel fell for him) and that could explain why he didn't leave & rachel didn't send him home. In Geneva he said he wasn't sure he wanted to stay & yet stay he did! Anyway, it is what it is.Tptb wanted to prop up Peter & they did. The season wasn't about Rachel finding love at all. IMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:06 am

I think there's just a part of him that enjoys the drama. Same with Rachel. They both need someone who refuses to give them any. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:23 am

Yup, SUPER weird. Were they in his room or out in the hall? Either way, super weird. But I think it is also worth wondering about the psychology of Rachel that she LEFT them there. I mean you wouldn't leave other personal toiletries items behind in someone else's room -- tissues or nail clippings? And what does it say about the resort - if they were out in the hall - that nobody picked them up? And, did he not have cleaning service in his room? Yuck! Maybe he left a "do not disturb" on the door so the lashes could stay exactly where they were?! Super weird.

But seriously, if she was - as the claimed to be - ready to break-up with Peter that night and it was always Bryan since HTDs, why did she even cry her eyelashes off. I was SO confused watching that scene and then when Rachel, Peter and CH discussed that scene.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73