SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 35 of 59 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:04 pm

sfrank wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Rachelsseason wrote:Did they show Rachel telling Bryan on their FSD that she was in love with him? I didn't see it, but I was doing a bunch of other stuff whilst watching. I only ask because that is what they mention in this interview.
https://youtu.be/lLxPN39Rwrk

Thanks for the link!
She told Bryan, and not peter, she was in love with him on FSD. I guess off camera?
No settling st all, imo.

Wow, Rachel telling Bryan that she was in love with him in FS is a gamechanger, IMO.  He got the validation. It explains a lot.
I can understand now why he was able to watch the scenes with Peter. I think they will be ok.  :yes:

I just finished watching this.
I rarely watch this stuff.
IMO I thought it was good.
I did not see Rachel being angry. I saw her being strong and direct. Why is the strong woman always wrong and victimized? Why is the strong women labeled as attacking? The only daggers that I saw coming out were from Peter's own eyes. JMO If looks could kill.
The behavior Peter showed last night was the same behavior pre-show attributed to him to a tee. Unable to commit, manipulative.
I never agree with RS but he hinted the same. Something's rotten in the state of Denmark me thinks. JMO
I can't wait for the chit to hit the fan if he takes the next lead.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:13 pm

sfrank wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Rachelsseason wrote:Did they show Rachel telling Bryan on their FSD that she was in love with him? I didn't see it, but I was doing a bunch of other stuff whilst watching. I only ask because that is what they mention in this interview.
https://youtu.be/lLxPN39Rwrk

Thanks for the link!
She told Bryan, and not peter, she was in love with him on FSD. I guess off camera?
No settling st all, imo.

Wow, Rachel telling Bryan that she was in love with him in FS is a gamechanger, IMO.  He got the validation. It explains a lot.
I can understand now why he was able to watch the scenes with Peter. I think they will be ok.  :yes:

This vid says it all. Rachel was direct and straightforward. Like it or not, that's how she is feeling, 6 minutes out of an 8 minutes vid was all about Peter and this was just one of the few I watched today. I give her credit for not flying off the handle.

About Rachel not wanting any of her guys on the next season. She was asked that question when there were still the F3 remaining. She couldn't very well have mentioned any of those guys. Based on previous season's of sleuthing, we always look at who the ette' is promoting, since she has now recently mentioned Alex, I wouldn't be surprised if he's in the mix.

Bryan is cool as a cucumber. His maturity shines through. He speaks well, and IMHO he is very genuine in his feelings for Rachel.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:14 pm

@kashthediva I agree. I don't think she's been angry at all, and the double standards have been irking me. I mean what is she supposed to say there asking her and she answers.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:17 pm

@Kashathediva I agree, Kasha! I was expecting much worse from what people were saying, but I just see a woman who finally realized that she was being played and is frustrated that others don't see that. Kaitlyn making fun of Nick's ring toss was being cruel and petty. Rachel saying that Peter would always manipulate her into having a push and pull relationship, where he would give her just enough to keep her on the hook, but never fully commit? That he didn't belong on a show that requires you to take a leap of faith and fall? That's just being completely honest. I've said the same many times. I don't see why she should be expected to be kind and gracious towards him and forced to lie when he hasn't the done the same for her and her fiancé. The double standard for both of them is so strange to me...like Rachel said, Peter can do no wrong!

And, I never agree with RS either, but he's actually been right on the money this season. He recognized that Eric is a stand-up guy, Dean has been lost for years and it's affected his relationships, and that Bryan has done nothing to deserve the Josh comparisons. He also said that he was told before the AFR that Peter was "Non-committal,” “Emotional,” “Manipulative,” and a “Basket Case". Yup, sounds about right to me. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:18 pm

Can we really blame Peter for not being ready to propose to someone after only knowing them a couple months? Actually it’s 2.5 months to be more accurate. I think it’s totally normal not to feel ready. And let’s be honest here, the majority of the couples that get engaged end up breaking up after the show (myself included!). I respect his decision to want to save his only first shot at proposing to someone for when he feels it in his bones. Honestly, looking back, I’m kind of disappointed that I got engaged on the show. I knew I didn’t know the guy I picked in the end well enough, but I decided to accept the proposal anyway. And it kind of bums me out that Kevin’s proposal to me wasn’t the only time I said yes to someone. Does that make sense?

Then he needs to stay his butt off this show. It's the same time frame. "If" and that's a big if he's offered the gig then he should turn it down or else he's the hypocrite.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:34 pm

I don't remember Kait making fun of Nick's ring toss but then again it's been 2 years since all her post-show interviews laugh out loud and she moved past Nick and is happily engaged so I hope Rachel can do the same! jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 1f49c

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 8367-910 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 I_got_13 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:39 pm

Rachel can't have it both ways, imo. If she told Bryan ily then it shouldn't have mattered if Peter was willing to propose. She was playing him and yes the lead does that but this wasn't necessary if Eric was perfectly willing to propose. She seemed like she was mad that Peter wasn't there all the while knowing she wanted Bryan. So either that's the case or she really was torn. JMO

I'm still in disagreement that Peter didn't have feelings for Rachel or that it was all about being lead. He could have played it much better if that's all it was, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:44 pm

Even though Rachel has made it perfectly CLEAR that she told Bryan she was in love with him during the FS overnight, Peter's fans will STILL insist that it was Peter she was in love with.   It is mind-boggling actually that so many women buy in to what
Peter is selling.   no no    Rachel also made it clear that it was her intent to break it off with Peter that evening, before she even
got to his room.   I guess I'm at a loss that fans would rather insinuate she is a liar, in denial, and was in love with Peter all along, as opposed to seeing the obvious, and beautiful love story that she and Bryan shared.   Such a waste.   hmmm
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:46 pm

No one is blaming anyone for not being able to do the show by the shows rules.
I don't do DWTS. I don't do America Ninja. I don't do Survivor. I don't do TAR. There are personal reasons for it. Call me crazy.
Not everyone is able to date for 10 weeks-12 weeks and make a lifetime commitment without thinking of it as a "sacrifice". It's crazy. IMO
Same with Peter. If you are PETiocre then don't do The Bachelor. If you have commitment issues don't do TB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:47 pm

Let me also add ~ am I mistaken... at the F3 RC didn't Rachel make a comment that she hoped they ALL got what they 
came here for.  IMO, implying Peter wanting TB gig?   I know I got online right away, to see if anyone else picked up on it,
but at the time, I didn't see anyone else reference what I felt was a very significant statement.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:47 pm

albean99 wrote:Rachel can't have it both ways, imo. If she told Bryan ily then it shouldn't have mattered if Peter was willing to propose. She was playing him and yes the lead does that but this wasn't necessary if Eric was perfectly willing to propose. She seemed like she was mad that Peter wasn't there all the while knowing she wanted Bryan. So either that's the case or she really was torn. JMO

I'm still in disagreement that Peter didn't have feelings for Rachel or that it was all about being lead. He could have played it much better if that's all it was, imo.

I'm not sure how Peter manipulated her if she went into the LCD ready to break up with him. She should have immediately been honest and upfront that she already told Bryan that she was in love with him. You're right....she can't have it both ways. JMO.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:51 pm

Rachel wouldn't be the first lead to rewrite history once they pick someone. I never believe them when they say it was always their f1 from early on. To me it just makes Rachel look worse if she really did tell Bryan she loved him in the FS.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 59 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73