SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 26 of 59 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:02 pm

Loved Rachael and Bryan on GMA. They asked them.who should be the next lead they both said Alex!!!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Dessler Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:03 pm

Rolly wrote:
Maddy wrote:Rachel just said on the news, that she never saw Peter as a husband. She just could be infatuated with him.
And Geneva was a turning point. She could see Peter was not really there for her.

And now we watch Rachel re-write history. She didn't see Peter as a husband? Maybe that's how she feels now but I'm not buying that during the show. Did she read this forum to know Peter just wasn't that into her? JMO.

Don't all the leads re - write history? Even Des whose situation was as clear as day did a little re writing of her own according to this tweet by a reporter. I don't mind Rachel being criticised, I just feel like some of it are a little over the top JMO

Last edited by Dessler on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:03 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
umngirl wrote:My only issue with Rachel last night durin her conversation with Peter was her reaction to his apology. She could have gracefully accepted it and realize he made that comment in a highly emotional moment which he regretted. I was disappointed she didn't acknowledge his apology and clapped back instead. Her reaction felt petty. JMao

She had not had any chance to react to anything he has said on and off the show (through sm likes) so I saw no problem of her feeling hurt and clapping back. Is he only allowed to have feelings, and react according to them  and Rachel just be gracious? His comment about mediocre life was extremely mean, IMO, but Rachel isn't allowed to react. If he dishes out insults when he's hurt, people are going to react to them, and imo that's not petty.

Exactly this^^^^^ Peter can do no wrong . Peter gets what Peter wants. He can offend. He can be mean . He gets a pass. Poor Peter --he is just being honest--Just give me a break! JPG didn't say I love on his season --He got crucified for it. and Peter gets to a hero for the exact same thing! He came on to the show knowing its premise but Rachel should put aside her wishes for Peter and SM is stoning Rachel . Peter saying go be with someone who will give you a mediocre life---I find that very insulting--but Rachel shouldn't say anything about it --but just take it graciously--- What is wrong with this picture? Double standards ???

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:05 pm

He was very PETEocre imo. But I don't wish him a PETEocre life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:05 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I'll say it again. I'm no huge Peter fan. Really extreme meh on him.

But Dr. Cheeks and Regina George?! laugh out loud They are just too much. I don't buy what they are selling. May they enjoy their next 6-10 months in LA or Dallas or Miami or whatever vague non-plans they laid out schilling and being cheesey.

They remind me of DeAnna and Jesse abit. She had her back up after not getting who she wanted (Graham) and was defensive and somewhat, caustic. He wanted to make a quick buck off of the whole deal.

She had just rejected the beloved Jason and had enraged fans. It feels like a familiar script to me. I hope it has a better outcome.

Jesse and DeAnna were TERRIBLE actors...didn't believe that for a second. Rachel and Bryan seem very genuine IMO. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 4256136633

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:07 pm

I'm wondering if there was a mandate that Rachel 1. take Peter to the finish line and 2. Get two guys to propose.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:I'm wondering if there was a mandate that Rachel 1. take Peter to the finish line and 2. Get two guys to propose.

I don't think so. The reason I say this is CH appeared good spirited with Rachel last night. They got a People cover. They got a nice Spain vacation follow up. This couple got good follow up treatment vs some past couples. I would say production was pleased with Rachel and Bryan. JMO I think Rachel played ball well. Now she is ready to move on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:
umngirl wrote:I missed a lot of the show last night and just now saw the "chemistry bomb" line. As if I didn't find Bryan cringeworthy enough he drops that terrible line. SMH

Have you seen the remarriage reproposal yet?  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 1f64a

Also is it me or was Rachel internally signalling ABORT ABORT when he did his spiel? laugh out loud I feel bad cause the guy is trying and it's just a little cringey.

No I think she loves it!! I think she brainwashed herself to think she doesn't like that ott girly doting crap but it's who she and loves and dies over it just like so many other women imo laugh out loud So it seems she's just enjoying having this now and letting herself have it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:15 pm

I think Rachel saying that if Peter had proposed she would have said no I do not believe her I think she would have picked him if he was willing to propose she is just covering up now so Bryan will not feel the default guy jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:
umngirl wrote:I missed a lot of the show last night and just now saw the "chemistry bomb" line. As if I didn't find Bryan cringeworthy enough he drops that terrible line. SMH

Have you seen the remarriage reproposal yet?  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 1f64a

Also is it me or was Rachel internally signalling ABORT ABORT when he did his spiel? laugh out loud I feel bad cause the guy is trying and it's just a little cringey.

Just saw that. Yikes.

Also, did she even say yes to the original proposal? All I heard was her "It's so pretty. Give it to me." About the ring. Talk about a total lack of romance for both proposals. I also hated how the ring was placed upside down in the box but I'll be nice and blame Neil for that. Lol

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:20 pm

timfan wrote:I think Rachel saying that if Peter had proposed she would have said no I do not believe her I think she would have picked him if he was willing  to propose she is just covering up now so Bryan will not feel the default guy  jmo
Possibly she would have accepted Peter but it would have been a mistake imo. Even if she and Bryan don't work out, it allowed her to break her pattern and hopefully have a healthier romantic life going forward. Truly rejection was protection in this case with Peter imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:28 pm

JMO but the new format did Rachel no favors either. It was like watching the how Peter gets his heart broken 3 hour mini-series instead of The Bachelorette. It was all about him and made her big moment with her chosen one anti-climatic and almost an afterthought. I guess if someone wins the majority of the viewing audience over to such a frothy degree as Peter does, it's a win for ABC.  I don't see why he's such a hit though.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 59 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73