SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 21 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:02 am

Peter has been shading her fiancée all season. Engaging his batsh*t crazy fans to be as nasty as possible to Bryan(and by proxy to her) and then came out and acted like a victim. I'd be pissed too!

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mella13 Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:03 am

I wish her all the best, everyone has the right to be happy. I just do not understand one thing :D
Who would kiss like that in the middle of the breakup? Especially if you know that you love another person?
But I do not have to understand everything. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 3806527698 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 3806527698 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 3806527698
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:05 am

Ash2214 wrote:
jalkire wrote:@sfrank I don't think she's bitter per say, and I do think she frustrated with the the mean comments, I just think she needs to let it go because she's not going to change anyone's mind.

Yeah, this is how I feel too. I'm glad she chose Bryan. I think he was the best option for her and I don't get the Peter appeal so many have, but enough is enough. She's been a bit shady on social media all season long here and there. She got her little digs at Peter at the ATFR. No need to keep it going on social media even if it is just three tweets.

It is what it is. Every season the lead gets hammered with hate about how they chose the wrong person as their F1. It sucks, but it's how this show goes. Be thankful you got Bryan. The more she feels the need to defend herself with Bryan, the more people will question it. All JMO

ITA. None of this should be surprising behavior though. She showed us who she was when she was shading Nick and Vanessa 6 months ago and acting holier than thou about them never lasting. Which is honestly why I can't get too upset on her behalf about the mediocre life comment. Now she gets it dished back a little, and girl can't take the heat.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:07 am

@Fashionlover I can see where your coming from, but ultimately I think it's what she said this relationship reminded her of past relationships. I also think she feels Peter was playing with her head. With that being said I can't discount her perception of her relationship. I think she was frustrated as she said, and I don't think it was solely based on the breakup. I think it was a combination of things, the breakup, her thinking he was playing games, the way Bryan was being perceived and Peters actions after the show wrapped. I also don't think she down played her relationship with Peter. She's been pretty consistent in saying that there relationship made her feel like how past relationship made her feel and it wasn't a good feeling.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:07 am

sfrank wrote:Peter has been shading her fiancée all season. Engaging his batsh*t crazy fans to be as nasty as possible to Bryan(and by proxy to her) and then came out and acted like a victim. I'd be pissed too!

What goes around comes around. She shaded Nick and Vanessa all Bach 21 long. That couldn't have felt good for Nick. He still took the high road
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:09 am

I can't with the Dr Abs merchandise. I just can't!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:10 am

sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
jalkire wrote:@sfrank I don't think she's bitter per say, and I do think she frustrated with the the mean comments, I just think she needs to let it go because she's not going to change anyone's mind.

Yeah, this is how I feel too. I'm glad she chose Bryan. I think he was the best option for her and I don't get the Peter appeal so many have, but enough is enough. She's been a bit shady on social media all season long here and there. She got her little digs at Peter at the ATFR. No need to keep it going on social media even if it is just three tweets.

It is what it is. Every season the lead gets hammered with hate about how they chose the wrong person as their F1. It sucks, but it's how this show goes. Be thankful you got Bryan. The more she feels the need to defend herself with Bryan, the more people will question it. All JMO

ITA. None of this should be surprising behavior though. She showed us who she was when she was shading Nick and Vanessa 6 months ago and acting holier than thou about them never lasting. Which is honestly why I can't get too upset on her behalf about the mediocre life comment. Now she gets it dished back a little, and girl can't take the heat.

Tbh, I think she enjoys a bit of drama like this. She likes snapping back in interviews or sm. I don't get it, to me it's pointless, but she some times looks for it. While her season was airing, she was on top of all the shade and everything, knew it all. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:12 am

While on their way to NYC, Rachel was shading Peter and being dragged on Twitter her loving fiance updated his IG page to promote merchandise. Partners in chilling. laugh out loud Oh check out her facebook page name change. laugh out loud I just can't laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:13 am

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-why-rachel-lindsay-chose-bryan-abasolo/
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:16 am

What's her Facebook name now?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:16 am

I'll say it again. I'm no huge Peter fan. Really extreme meh on him.

But Dr. Cheeks and Regina George?! laugh out loud They are just too much. I don't buy what they are selling. May they enjoy their next 6-10 months in LA or Dallas or Miami or whatever vague non-plans they laid out schilling and being cheesey.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:18 am

ElonM wrote:While on their way to NYC, Rachel was shading Peter and being dragged on Twitter her loving fiance updated his IG page to promote merchandise. Partners in chilling. laugh out loud Oh check out her facebook page name change. laugh out loud I just can't laugh out loud

Bryan also posted a lovely message to her but yes we got the merch link too. Gotta strike while the iron is hot giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73